[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whats a part time job that you constantly talk to people face to face?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Victoria-Beckham.jpg (82 KB, 625x833) Image search: [Google]
Victoria-Beckham.jpg
82 KB, 625x833
Other than stuff like being a waiter or like selling magazine subscriptions on street, what are the part time jobs that you talk to people face to face constantly?
>>
>>16853975
I manage a boutique as a part time job while I'm at university.
There's a lot of face to face communication, but you already have to be pretty good at it to get that kind of job so if you're looking to practice and improve you need to already be at an above average place.
>>
any sales type job thats not telemarketing. I'm a jewelry consultant and my entire work is customer service and selling, face2face with guests at every moment
>>
Any customer service job or retail store. If it has a cash register, you're gonna be talking with people face to face no matter what job you have within the store.
>>
>>16853975

I'm a part time software dev and 90% of the time I'm running my mouth.
>>
>>16855028
Congratulations.

Cashier.
>>
>>16854968
This, was a salesman for an auto part store. You Meet people from all walks of life, some cool people, some dumb pieces of shit who you will want to stab in the throat, and everything in between. I began to fucking loathe working there, but at the end of the day I'm glad I did, was a great learning experience for social skills, what really made it difficult was I know VERY little about autoparts, mechanics, I just knew enough to sell them what they needed, and that I needed to be friendly as fuck and have good customer service, because that was the only way I'd be a relatively decent salesman, without knowing wtf I'm talking about most of the time, and I think the skills will stick with me a bit forever as well even though I'm working mostly solitary now, would definitely. Recommend to someone young or that needs to hone their social skills
>>
>>16853975
Cashiers and salespeople. Cashier probably fits your description better because from what I know the shifts are more sporadic and large stores can hire flexibly. So a 20 hour a week cashier job is really feasible.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.