[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SO /adv/ i've fallen for a girl and hooked up with her after
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 1276104626111.png (390 KB, 469x351) Image search: [Google]
1276104626111.png
390 KB, 469x351
SO /adv/ i've fallen for a girl and hooked up with her after a few parties now
main problem: she drinks hardcore, on every fucking party. she gets so wasted that she can barely stand and always has bruises and so on
(she has a past with drugs maybe thats because)
should I try dating her (like 'rehabilitate' her) or leave her and be miserable
>>
>>16853800
leave her, shes a worthless whore. thats not date material, shes just a warm hole for you to use from time to time.
>>
>>16853804
you might be right
but when shes sober she is quite awesome
>>
>>16853816
>damn dude see that drunk dumpster slut in the corner getting felt up by three different guys
>she asked me to choke her and spit in her mouth
>oh yeah thats my girlfriend the love of my life
>>
You've set yourself only 2 options, which isn't really the case. There's plenty of fish out there. Does she only get wasted at parties? Some people tend to do that without necessarily being alcoholics.
>>
>>16853820
I see what you mean but I knew her before the parties, sober. but I get your point

>>16853821
she only drinks when she is partying

thanks anon I think I will leave my hands off her (as hard as it might be)
>>
File: 1378280875679.jpg (16 KB, 400x299) Image search: [Google]
1378280875679.jpg
16 KB, 400x299
>>16853800

>should I try dating her (like 'rehabilitate' her)
>should I get a girlfriend and try to fix her?

Yeah, good luck with that.
>>
>>16853841

I know, sounds pretty silly
but thats the way with the human mind, bending thinks to our liking, telling yourself how it should be...
>>
File: 1377638591400.png (592 KB, 1532x1840) Image search: [Google]
1377638591400.png
592 KB, 1532x1840
>>16853846

>I know, sounds pretty silly

Because it was silly.

>but thats the way with the human mind, bending thinks to our liking, telling yourself how it should be...

Alright there, Socrates, just get your shit together, yeah?
>>
File: 1272368686821.png (48 KB, 369x369) Image search: [Google]
1272368686821.png
48 KB, 369x369
>>16853851
never!
>>
>>16853800
If you've fallen for her, and are really into each other, do it! Enjoy it. Don't choose being unhappy, maybe talk more to her about it
>>
>>16853821
>Some people tend to do that without necessarily being alcoholics.

THIS. keep up the drinking with her
i like girls who party hard, so tired of passive bitches
>>
I think it depends on your age - if you're in college or age 18-24, getting blackout wasted every weekend is pretty typical and expected (less once you hit 22, honestly).
But, from my experience (I'm female, for reference) the girls who drink like that every time, while they might be really sweet and fun sober, are also the most likely to cheat. I had a roommate who was (and probably still is, we don't speak anymore) a 'party girl' to that degree, and she used her blacking out as an excuse ("I was drunk, you can't blame me!") for everything, and because she was a tall, slim, pretty brunette, she got away with almost all of it.
It eventually culminated in her getting sued by the city for lying to the police about being mugged by "a group of black guys" after she lost her phone outside of a drug house (lol).
That's an extreme case, but point is that most people view her as a sweet girl, but a slut/party animal. You should take it slow with her, if anything - drinking like that usually indicates some emotional damage deep down.
>>
>>16853800
Leave. Now. Last thing you ever need is a GF that constantly has bruises. That shit will get you onto some serious trubble when a white knight sticks his nose on without knowing anything first.

It'll literally fuck your life over.
>>
>>16853800
Do you think there's a reason why she drinks so much? When I used to go out with friends I would drink excessively because most of the time I hated the clubbing culture and the people who go out clubbing just seem like a bunch of retards imo. So I drank to not care about them. Sometimes I would drink with the intention of getting alcohol poisoning because I naturally have a destructive personality.

But yeah, aside from that, maybe you should give it a try. You know how she is sober, and yeah her drunk self would be worrying but maybe having someone there to support her would make a difference. Just don't expect her to change absolutely overnight, because there's still a chance she's happy with the lifestyle
>>
>>16853800
How old is she like 19?

Not ready for long term relationships.

You have three choices, fix her (not gonna happen for atleast 3 years), dump her now, or try to enjoy it and dump her/get dumped later.
>>
Don't do it OP, as awesome as she is sober, a women like that can not be faithful
>>
>>16853816
As J. Cole once said,

Don't save her, she dont want to be saved
>>
Dating is not about changing people. Date her if you can live with her drunken ass. Alcoholics can be fun people to be around. Don't date her if you think you can 'cure' her.
>>
>>16853800
No, don't be the helper guy, that's faggot tier. She doesn't even sound cum worthy at all. Let her sort her problems out and go chase other girls
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.