[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I forget a girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1426055217684.jpg (111 KB, 1058x705) Image search: [Google]
1426055217684.jpg
111 KB, 1058x705
So there's this redhead in my class and I'm pretty much obsessed with her. She's not really that beautiful but she's got some really cute eyes and I honestly don't know what to do to just stop giving a shit about her.

It's not that I only like her, I also like other girls but I'm too much of a shy asshole to talk to a completely random and ask her number, and the few times I did they didn't go so well.

I already hit the gym and try my best not to talk to her but it's useless.

I tried blocking her on whatsapp but she literally got angry at me and the next day I saw her in the class she was crying. Told her she was toxic and she just told me that "Then she should just kill herself"

Didn't give a shit, just walked away, finished class, hit the gym, and get a message.

And obviously it's her wanting to finish the discussion, and ofc I fell for the bait.

I'm aware she's crazy AF and she's bad for my life but I can't give up on her, please help.
>>
>Told her she was toxic
It's time for bed, Timmy.
>>
>>16853781
Nigga I really need help
Maybe I'm a sociopath idk
>>
>>16853786
youre not a sociopath youre just a teenager who hasnt finished developing mentally and maturing yet
>>
>>16853788
>mfw I'm hitting 20 years old this year
>a teen
feels bad man

Any advice on this? Just let time pass?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.