[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Getting a Fast Food Job
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 4e85ead66aea6.image.jpg (173 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
4e85ead66aea6.image.jpg
173 KB, 600x450
I want to get a job working as a crewmember in a fast food chain restaurant like McDonalds.

The problem is I'm 25, ex-neet, no experience working at jobs of any kind.

Have food handlers permit. Flunked out of cooking college.

Don't care about higher education, all I want is a humble little fast food wage slave job.

And don't try to tell me bout some other esoteric job that I couldn't get in a million years, this isn't your Japanese anime so fuck off.

So anyhow, I've been applying, just started applying this week, how long should it take to get a response, (if they actually plan to give me one)

And do they read online applications? Cause I've been doing that too, as well as going in the restaurants. Any other tips are greatly appreciated.
>>
>>16853699
delete this thread man
>>
About a week or two, be forewarned you will fucking hate it and probably despise getting up in the morning because of it, if you're like me, just power through it for at the very least 6 months, at that point, the good news is, your foots in the door and you can probably slide into some slightly better jobs from there, and rinse and repeat, except try to stay as long as you can, or for what's necessary for you to move up at least, at places even though you'll get sick of them, just because they look at that shit on resumes, won't want someone who leaves jobs every 6 months
>>
>>16853699
top kekkles m8, mcdonalds is one of the most prestigious culinary institutions in the WORLD, a fortune 500 company and king among casual dining restaurants. want makes you think your neckbeard ass makes the grade? I know first hand the recruiting process is very difficult (less than .001% of McApplicants get McHired, and most fail within the first year from the pressure placed on you daily.
>>
you need at least a math degree to work at mcdonalds they don't like hiring people who can think for themselves
>>
>>16853699
Current mcdicks slave. They will hire anyone.
>>
It's not a bad place to start if you have no experience a business wants.
Their training gets you skills that other employers like. They care more if it was from McDonald's than if it was KFC or some other fast food because everyone knows their training is renowned.

Work up to McCafe, you'll get there faster if you chose Front Counter service instead of grill area, just look well presented, not sperg and be polite to customers to earn it. McCafe can then open the door to cafe and restaurant work, so you can gtfo of there.
>>
There are "cheats" for the applications. Imagine them being marked automatically or by some brainless conservation-mom manager following a procedure.
>>
>>16853707
If my fucking store hires people who can't even speak our fucking native language then something must be wrong
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.