[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Please Save My Life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: WIN_20160226_10_55_42_Pro.jpg (44 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160226_10_55_42_Pro.jpg
44 KB, 640x360
So. I have this problem. I share the floor of a house with two other guys. I'm 25. They are 20-24. The one is great, cool dude. Whatever. The other is a neet gamer no job food bank, sleeps during the day and then wakes up around 11:30pm and games until literally 8am in the morning.

So I come home and try to go to sleep. (Designated quiet time is 11:00-8am. which on the lease states "no excessively loud music" )
But all I can hear is his faggy, voice. Laughing. Talking to his friends about gay shit. (This guy is a piece of trash.) And half the problem is, that he fluxuates between being bearable and getting excited. The walls are paper thin. I can hear the joysticks on his game console if I wanted to. I can hear every word. His voice makes my blood boil. Why am I being kept awake by this worthless drain on society? I walk past his room it fucking STINKS.

You get in proximity of him and you just pull back like its radioactive. And his laughs have such loud peaks. I've knocked on the guys door like 6 times now and asked him to keep it down. Had the landlord explain the concept of STFU to him. But the landlord has been away visiting family all month.

Am I in the wrong for expecting pretty near dead silence when the walls are paper thin?
I want to yell at him but then I worry he'll spit in my food or something or that I might be somewhat in the wrong that he's making too much noise. I've always hated noise when im trying to sleep. I cant lock down a sleep schedule because this piece of shit just games all night.
>>
>>16853644
get earplugs you dumb bitch
>>
Get earplugs. I've dealt with similar things and I couldn't make it stop without violence.
>>
>>16853651
So I should just break his legs. Thanks
>>
>>16853654
Not the worst idea. But his legs are used for transport (so he can leave). His arms are used for videogames.

Backing up a threat might work.
>>
>>16853644
>Am I in the wrong for expecting pretty near dead silence when the walls are paper thin?
To that extreme? Yes. It's not unreasonable for you to expect quiet, but dead silence? That's unreasonable, especially if you're expecting it until 8 am. Sure, he may be being loud (I don't know how loud exactly, because you're just telling one side of the story and you're obviously biased), but you can't expect silence.
>>
>>16853664
>can't expect silence
I'm a NEET in a similar situation to op's enemy and I give perfect silence aside from keyboard clicks or the small noise from the door handle. It's not hard.
>>
>>16853673
If walls are paper thin, then just ordinary living noises, like walking around and coughing are likely to be loud enough to piss OP off. That's what I was getting at - expecting complete silence is ridiculous in his situation.
>>
>>16853644
offer to give them blowies if they follow the schedule and earn enough points for good behavior

10 points = blowie

15 points = blowie and you take the shot in your mouth

20 points = sloppy blowie and they get to spit in your eyes

30 points = you suck both their cocks in your mouth at the same time and also all lower tiers of bonuses, plus they get to slap you around

1 night of silence earns both of them 90 points
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.