[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just got out of a very serious two-year relationship with someone.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 15377.jpg (52 KB, 375x600) Image search: [Google]
15377.jpg
52 KB, 375x600
I just got out of a very serious two-year relationship with someone. It's been a week and they are already publicly dating someone else and calling themselves serious.

Not sure how to feel about this.
>>
What's to feel?
Your ex has moved on...as should you.
Sure it hurts, but you'll get over it.
>>
Also, I suspect that this started before your official breakup. So that week timeframe may actually be a bit longer.
>>
>>16853566
its going to fucking hurt for a while anon. no getting around it. try to avoid thinking about her. when you do think about her, there's a trick to helping the thought move along. basically you acknowledge the thought of her coming into your head, and then "allow" the thought to continue on and pass through you. you'll be surprised at how good this method is, its used by professional grief counselors for people who have dealt with real shit like war and atrocities.

dont try and contact her. dont try to rush into another relationship. focus on yourself, working out and doing things that make you a cool person like going to museums or hiking. its alright to feel bad. just dont let those bad feelings do anything to you.
>>
>>16853575
>>16853578
I suspected things and she swore up, down, and all around that she felt nothing for the guy, even after we broke up on bad terms where she would have loved to be able to spit in my face with how she's moved on. I just don't get it.
>>
>>16853603
People lie. Sometimes the lie is an entire relationship! There's no telling what her true mindset or feelings are in this situation and if your relationship ended on bad terms, it makes it impossible to believe anything she says, good or bad.

Just move on, improve on yourself, enjoy your freedom.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.