[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got into a fist fight and I need somewhere to vent
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 9WRn6UY.jpg (561 KB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
9WRn6UY.jpg
561 KB, 3888x2592
So to start this I live with my mom and her husband and my little brother, until I cansave for a car and move out again (I could buy one now, but I'm saving up for a moderately nice one so I won't have to worry) I work nights and ride my bike to work, 5 miles each way. I enjoy it because I like the night and it helps me get pumped up for work.

Yesterday on the way there my tired popped and I ended up running the rest of the way to work, and still made it on time. My mom was going to take me to Walmart so I could get a new bike tube but just told me I could borrow her car for one night.

About an hour before I have to leave I hear my moms husband drunkenly yelling at her about something I did(but my mom told me to do). So I go ask him what the problem is, he immediately turns at me, takes a few strides while shouting "fighting words" and then charges and tries your classic take down. I know he's drunk so I don't strike him, I body slammed him and got on top and repeated that I wasn't going to hit him while he continued to struggle out of my holds while swinging at me. We stand up and I walk away and he shouts at my back "enjoy walking to work", this set me off.

I only have two modes, really cool, chill guy who doesn't let problems affect me too deeply, and the full rage of the bear(which comes out less than once a year on average). His comment sent me into rage mode and I turn around and start striding at him while raging screaming, I didn't intend to swing on him, but once I was in arms length he started swinging at me again. This time I fight back and I'm on top of him and I pummeled his face 3 times and he says he's done.

As soon as I heard that I immediately stopped and let him up, as soon as he gets up he swings at me again and I drop him for the third time, I guess third times the charm because he realizes he's not gonna win this one and I reluctantly let him up onc he's done.

Most fucked up part next 1/2
>>
>>16853528
cont.
>>
>>16853528
also op just find a friends house or family member to stay with for the night/weekend
>>
I've had fights where I had to set up trip alarms so he didn't attack me in my sleep. That shit is the worst. If this kind of situation doesn't de-escalate then I'd recommend moving honestly. That kind of worry really tears on you.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (5 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
5 KB, 234x216
So at this point I'm verbally saying I don't have time for this anymore and I go take a shower to get ready for work, some stuff is said between him and my mom while I'm in the shower and he goes, in the garage to leave but he's in there for awhile. He fucking puts his security club (pic related) on my moms car and takes off in his car, preventing me from having any way of getting to work.

I can't believe this shit man, first I get attacked 3 times and then you prevent me from going to work? And the reason for all of this is so fucking mundane, nobody(drunk or not) could see any reason in it.

I had to call out, boss didn't seem happy but I didn't tell him why over the phone. Hopefully I can explain tomorrow and he'll cut me some slack.
>>
>>16853549
make sure you tell him and get pics
>>
Your mom seems like a real shit head for marrying that cunt. You should take a cab to work and take the money from that faggot's wallet.
>>
that sucks op. the only real advice i have to have fun walking to work lmao.
>>
>>16853559

He's not bad 99% of the year, they never argue. But he's got problems with me being back at home, even though I'm quiet, keep to myself and don't invade his space. I was allowed back for a few months because I had a run of bad luck that ended with me living in my truck for a few months, I agreed to move out on may 1st and have plans to do so. The funny thing is he lived with his parents off and on well into his 30s, so I don't see where he has a problem with me doing it.

I hope, for my moms sake I didn't ruin her marriage, but I tried really hard not to fight that fuck. He wanted it and he got it, last I heard he was calling me a little bitch and was gonna sober up and kick my ass.

I doubt it though, he's a total manlet.
>>
Why do you need a car to move out?
>>
>>16853599

I live in SoCal outside of the city, most things are on the order of 10-15 miles away and public transport is garbage(I used to take it when I was a teen). I work at night starting at 12am so I'd be hard pressed to get a ride from a friend.
>>
Kick his ass again, anon. That's the only way he'll learn. He has a complex that's too fucked up for anyone to understand. He will always resent you and make fun of you until he realizes what he does and says to you will get him beat up.
>>
>>16853625
This. Make him fear you. So he will never try to fucking with you again.
>>
File: 1375228987675s.jpg (4 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1375228987675s.jpg
4 KB, 250x187
>>16853618

>most things are on the order of 10-15 miles away and public transport is garbage

More garbage than not having a job?

>I hope, for my moms sake I didn't ruin her marriage

Just move out, dude. You have no business getting in between them. Trying to turn your house into the fucking Brady Bunch is mission impossible so stay out of his way until you're gone and don't participate in any dick swinging contests because all its going to do is hurt your mom and make shit more stressful.
>>
Just beat his ass again.
>>
File a police report for domestic violence. He'll be gone quickly.

First guy with paperwork wins. Do NOT warn the drunk or your mother.

Ignore what your Mom wants because anyone who tolerates a drunk doesn't deserve for that choice to be respected.
>>
>>16855161
Yeah this.

Don't let this asshole have the initiative. Strike first, strike once.

Stop depending on your mother for stuff. Anything she gives you can be yanked out of your hands. Get rides from coworkers.
>>
>>16855182
never strike first. that way you can claim self defence.

get a cheap shit box toyota corrolla and move your ass out. you can always save for a better car later on. sounds like you being with your mom is agrivating things at home.
>>
>>16853528
>I only have two modes
Are you the meme guy?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.