[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I might get fired because of a teenager misshearing me. I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1456269039620.jpg (63 KB, 374x395) Image search: [Google]
1456269039620.jpg
63 KB, 374x395
So I might get fired because of a teenager misshearing me. I called liberals pussies in an unrelated sentence after my friend was discussing his ex, who was a liberal.

Then the conversation moves to a joke bet with a co worker about spots on a mirror.

I have aspergers, mumble and have a low voice and the woman on her phone thought she heard me say "x associate is a pussy" i never said that.

How to avoid a firing for "profanity" and avoid him taking the side of this chick because of pussy pass?

Can I sue for being fired due to aspergers?
>>
>>16853432
Hello? I need this job..
>>
>>16853441
Hello! Most people need their jobs.
>>
>>16853444
Do you have any advice?
>>
If you get in trouble, just have the people you were talking to assure them that's not what you said.
>>
>>16853446
Not really, no. You haven't really explained what happened very well.
>>
>>16853451
Someone missheard me and thought i called another co worker a pussy.

Said person was on their phone and probably didnt hear me right, i also dont speak loudly.
>>
Freedom of speech nigga tell him that
>>
>>16853444
Ha!

>>16853432
>might get fired over he said she said
Sounds like shitty managment thats awful to work under.
>>
>>16853432
Kek they have no proof you said anything like that.
At the very worst, you can just tell them you were angry at someone unrelated to the company, like a friend, family member, or were making a passing remark.

I doubt you'll get fired for one instance of profanity.

Next time try to be a smartass and not use profanity.
>>
>>16853432
>"profanity"

Well, regardless of the target, you did call SOMEONE a pussy, which is profanity.
>>
>>16853432
you won't ever be fired for calling someone a pussy unless it's not your first offence, or you do it infront of a customer in a VERY PR dependent job (aka political secretary).

Chances are you're 100% fine
>>
ok aspie
when someone feels insulted and they tell the manager the manager will call you in and ask for your side of the story
then you give it and apologize to the person for the misunderstanding like a normal human being
then you get back to work
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.