[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can't separate physical and feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mwqy5puPPu1s3ggdno4_1280.jpg (217 KB, 1018x679) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwqy5puPPu1s3ggdno4_1280.jpg
217 KB, 1018x679
I want to play the field, sleep with women with no commitment or feelings. But I can't. When I don't care about them, I can't make myself make a move. Am I crazy? I really don't want to be "asexual", but maybe I have less sex drive than most people? I don't know what to do about this.
>>
bump
help me /adv/
I just want to be able to have casual sex like a normal person
>>
>>16853426
Although most people don't want to admit it, that's completely normal and natural.

You can't change the fact that sex is linked to pair-bonding on a chemical and neural level. There's nothing we can do about it.
>>
There's nothing wrong with the way you feel. To me that sounds completely normal. Why not try casual dating instead of seeking FWB or ONS. That way, you get a casual feel but if you get feels for a girl you can turn it into a relationship without going through the weird drama of wanting to wife an FWB or ONS

search your feelings carefully op, do you really, truly want casual sex, or are you just wanting it because you feel like you'd be missing out if you didn't? be true to yourself.
>>
>>16853426
Depends on your age. If you're young, you probably have a low sex drive or something going on that makes you feel this way. If you're older, it's a little more normal, cause every year that gets tacked on, the less shit you're willing to do just to get pussy.

But the reality is, there's rarely a sexual situation where one or the other person doesn't catch some feels or already had some. It's just the way it is. There's chemical and biological reasons behind it, but you can google them if you're interested.

Playing the field doesn't mean you don't care about anyone, it just means you purposely don't let yourself attach to them or even if you do, you make a conscious decision not to let it go further.
>>
>>16853529

I guess there's just so much about how men are all insane horndogs who would never turn down sex with an attractive girl ever, so I feel like a weirdo. And I've been having a dry spell, would really like to have sex. I've been trying internet dating and met some nice, pretty girls but there's no romantic spark and so I didn't do anything despite being reasonably confident that I could have if I'd wanted to. But I just...didn't want to.

Then I get home and I wonder why I don't want to. Makes me worry there's something wrong with me, idk.
>>
>>16853548
There's nothing wrong with you.

This "men are all insane horndogs who would never turn down sex" mentality is what's wrong.
>>
>>16853552
This is untrue. Doesn't mean there's something wrong with you, but there are very few men that if a pretty girl walked up to them, and they were unattached, and she said I want to have sex right now, that would turn it down.

This is not what you're saying though. You're saying "why don't I chase girls I'm not into?" And this is because you're you. It ain't a big deal. Some guys go around banging everything they see, some don't. I've turned down a sure thing, with an attractive girl, not because she was bent over in front of me, but because I would've had to hang out with her, and I didn't like her. Some would've done it whether they liked her or not. I'm just not that guy. And neither are you, it seems.
>>
>>16853593

Yeah, I probably wouldn't say no in that situation either. (Well, I'd probably suspect some kind of trick.) You guys have really helped, thank you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.