[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right, /adv/. I present this situation: >On mom's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 201x251
All right, /adv/. I present this situation:

>On mom's highschool reunion half across the continent.
>Mom's classmate has daughter my age that's hot
>Stereotypical american white girl
>Snapchat, tumblr, wa, ig, tw, iphone hugger, attention whore, starbucks, the list goes on...
>I can carry a conversation almost perfectly despite english being a second lang.
>Interested in screwing her, chat her up, we talk for like 6 hours straight on the reunion while our parents caught up.
>Obviously got her laughing a million times, played darts, drank shots, got her number, she stalked me up on facebook somehow (as a joke I guess) and physically gave me her phone for the vast majority of the night.
>Somehow ended up agreeing to go together to Disney tomorrow by ourselves (her idea, I just went along with it).
>Talk about relationships, says she got cheated on, yada yada.
>We both make it clear we're single
>Keeps saying I better show up at the lobby tomorrow and not flake on the Disney thing

Negative things:
>She would go blank sometimes during convo, pretty sure she has ADHD or something (runs in the family, said the mom).
>(Jokingly?) said she only wanted me to come to Disney with her because you gotta be 18 to go by yourself (I'm 18, she's 17)
>It's actually 14 the maximum age that requires adult supervision (I looked it up).

At this point, logic would dictate I got a decent chance of hooking up with her. However, I find her incredibly annoying. I honestly despise her addiction to social media and her shitty rich white girl yolo attitude.

Now, the question. Am I delusional? All of this could simply mean she's just a massive massive attention whore.

Thanks, /adv/.
>>
I think you're annoying and delusional if you think she's an attention whore for doing any of those things, she sounds like a normal person. And you took her joke about you being 18 to buy the ticket way too seriously, it obviously didn't mean anything. Why are you so butthurt, do you have nobody to snapchat or nothing to ever post so you hate it all?
>>
>>16853406
I can objectively conclude she has a problem. Everyone was pointing it out. She got called out and it wasn't me.

I don't have a problem with socia media. I responded to my own texts and calls during the evening. But she literally took it to the extreme, trust me. I'm not exaggerating this. I promise you.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.