[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All right I already know the answer to this question but I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: descarga (1).jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
descarga (1).jpg
7 KB, 225x225
All right I already know the answer to this question but I'm drunk and sentimental. I told this good friend of mine I love her and want something serious with her. This was like a week and a half ago, she lives 4 hours away. We haven't talked after I visited her mainly because I feel like she treated me like shit while I was there. I just wanted to believe she would text me since me starting the convo would be fucking stupid seeing as how she treated me and shit... I already know she doesn't love me or want anything real with me but I'm at my limit here and need some support, sorry /adv/.
>>
The question is the usual should I text her
>>
NO

Better yet, text ANY girl but her. Literally any girl, text her and screenshot it.
>>
>>16853427
I asked this girl out and she said yes but bailed out in the end. I just feel so lonely right now...
>>
>>16853440
You texted another girl or the one from the op?
>>
>>16853450
Another girl.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.