[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I just recently found out my girlfriend of a year cheated
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
image.png
80 KB, 500x421
So I just recently found out my girlfriend of a year cheated on me multiple times during the relationship, needless to say I broke up with her. I tried being the bigger person and not slut shaming her and she ended up making it seem like I did something wrong to her friends and family. Now she's fucking the dude she cheated on me with.

While we were dating she decided to get a pet which we kept at my place to the chagrin of my roommates. Now she can't take care of it until the summer because
Of her housing situation and I'm stuck with a constant reminder. I genuinely care about it but I feel like a total bitch taking care of it for her and my roommates seem to think so too. I don't know what to do :/
>>
>>16853078
Give it to someone who deserves it.
>>
option1) keep pet for self
option2) show up to her place/her parents place. ring door bell, release pet, immediately turn around and walk away.

not your pet, not your problem. if you release that thing to her, she will figure something out. it's not gonna die.
>>
actually ignore my post, i agree with this guy

>>16853084

just give it the fuck away.
>>
>>16853078
Tell her she has until two weeks from tomorrow until you gave it away on Craigslist, let you keep it in your name, or pay you fairly to take care of it. Fuck that shit, you're still her little bitch right now, OP.
>>
>>16853084
This.
Not your pet
Not your bitch
Not your problem

Could have stemmed this problem off by telling her to eat shit when she told you to take it.
>>
>>16853086
Brilliant
>>
Tell your ex if she doesn't find a place for this pet you'll find it a new home for it. Then stick to your guns if she tries to get you to change your mind.
>>
>>16853084
>>16853086
Honestly these are both good ideas.
>>
>not slut shaming the whore
goddamn weak willed millenial
i hope you get cucked
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.