[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go on to a date with qt3.14 >we both ordered food but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1391417560220.jpg (32 KB, 333x388) Image search: [Google]
1391417560220.jpg
32 KB, 333x388
>go on to a date with qt3.14
>we both ordered food but she didn't ordered any drinks
>asked her why didn't she ordered any drinks
>she just smile and said "I dunno lol"
>as the date went on she seems, thirsty.
>ask her if she wants me to order any drinks for her
>she said it's okay nvm
>suddenly realised that maybe she wants to share drinks with me, oh shit why didn't pick that up earlier
>offered her my drink
>she accepts, but instead of drinking it through the straw she took the straw out and drinks it without the straw.
>after she's done she puts the straw back inside

WHY? why didn't she just drink through my straw?
>>
>>16853042
why would you care?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yX5DshF-Hs
here, it's a guide on what's wrong with you
>>
>>16853042
Nerves and trying to not appear like a goof is my guess.

Also sharing straws is gross dude I wouldn't share a straw with my mother and I spent 9 months inside her.
>>
>>16853050
but why she didn't ordered any drinks for her in the first place?
>>
>sharing your drink with anyone
>ever

You should've tipped your fedora and 360'd the fuck outta here.
>>
File: 1430711201565s.jpg (7 KB, 233x250) Image search: [Google]
1430711201565s.jpg
7 KB, 233x250
>>16853042
>WHY? why didn't she just drink through my straw?
>>
>>16853055
Forgot? Didn't want to draw attention to it and make you think she's retarted?

It's not like she said NO THANKYOU I SHAN'T BE DRINKING.
>>
>>16853062
>sharing a drink with someone isn't socially acceptable in some instances
Me and a girl I was friends with in high school did this all the time with each other and we didn't really think anything of it.

OP still sperged the fuck out though, I agree.
>>
>>16853105
Me again.
>>16853042
To answer your question, it's because you're a total fucking stranger.
>>
>>16853106
Me again, didn't read your post thoroughly enough. I have no idea how to answer your question in a logical way because we don't know what the date was like or how you acted in general
>>
>>16853042
maybe she doesn't want mononucleosis
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.