[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there still hope for me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 92h5dfy.jpg (69 KB, 500x491) Image search: [Google]
92h5dfy.jpg
69 KB, 500x491
I'm a guy in my mid-40s who recently divorced with my wife. I have an eight-year-old and a six-year-old kid. Is there still hope for me in finding love again? To make things more difficult, I am bald, and as far as I am aware of, it is a big turn-off for women.
>inb4 things suck for you
>>
>Decided to have kids in your late 30s
Why?

From what I've noticed, there's tons of single women your age. They're also crazier than shit. Your best luck is to socialize and make friends with one of their friends.

Unless you want to date some 20 year old who just needs a daddy figure to take care of her. Look forward to shitty, inconsistent dinners and a dirty house.
>>
>>16853053
I began dating my former wife when I was 33.
Seems pretty bad from what you've said.
>>
>>16853026
Bald isn't bad as long as you're always well-groomed. It also depends on body type and personality. Like, why did you get divorced, you know? Was it your own fault?
>>
>>16853065
My ex-wife cheated.
>>
NOPE

at least your kids love you (?)
>>
>>16853026
Lol be careful who you listen to in this thread because how many of these youngins are 40. They don't know shit.

The truth is that who you get is up to you. You have to match compatibility, part of which includes children, etc. and you might have to work harder than is normal for you.

But I'm 29. I've had lots of sex, and I almost always talk to women about their past lovers. I also talk to my female friends about their lovers. I get everyone I knows' sexual history lol.
>There's always old men in there
No shit. The 19 year old roommate I used to have told me several 40 year old men she'd fuck. My ex girlfriend's friend was almost always with an old loser lol. She couldn't stay away.

Not every woman will be OK with you, but how is that any different than real life at any age? You have to put in work to get women. But how is that any different than real life at any age?

Put in work and be open to new things. Get women. Pretty simple.
>>
>>16854182
>Lol be careful who you listen to in this thread because how many of these youngins are 40
Lol you are 29 yourself. Fuck off.
>>
>>16854242
And? What does me being 29 have to do with the good advice that he's 40, he might need to be careful listening to people who don't understand his situation? I fully include myself in that - he should take my advice with a grain of salt.

Oh that's right, there's nothing wrong with me saying that, you're just an idiot ;)
>>
>>16853026
>Is there still hope for me in finding love again?

There's always hope in finding love. Just don't confuse love with lust.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.