[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am attracted to a man who is about to be 50 (I'm 31).
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: tangled-i-think-he-likes-me.gif (864 KB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
tangled-i-think-he-likes-me.gif
864 KB, 500x260
I am attracted to a man who is about to be 50 (I'm 31). While the number doesn't bother me, what DOES bother me is that he gentleman is in an authority position at the day center I visit about every day, to every other day. I doubt he'd do anything to compromise his job, but at least I can at least get a tight friendship from him if nothing else. He doesn't text except for HELLO and maybe GOODBYE, he does not enjoy typing and prefers talking over the phone.

Well, I wanted to text him tonight - but I am nervous. Would he find it inappropriate? He knows I have his number, and said that if I wanted to I had until a certain day until that phone is turned off and the company phone is in it's place. What makes me nervous is that if he's with someone (a woman, his kids, his friends) then I'd feel like a burden, or that he would think that I just wanted something from him day-center-related.

There are a few things he's done that makes me think that he's flirting with me, but I'm not 100% sure all the same; if anyone replies, I'll add more info as required.

Thank you, /adv/-Anons!
>>
>>16852928
People in their 50s aren't this retarded fampai it's 2016, not 1995. My 60 year old aunt vapes and is inseparable from her tablet.
>>
>>16852955
I'm just going by what he's told me, which could be true - or could be not true. He could have said it to avoid having people ask for his number,
>>
If he likes you, it's not going to matter if he doesn't like the text. Only way to find out is to do it. Get ready for a phone call, though.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.