[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Halp
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: confused_guy.jpg (4 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
confused_guy.jpg
4 KB, 275x183
Okay, so here is the story. I met a girl a few moths ago and we really liked each other and we dated for a few months. Eventually she told me she was bi and she left me for a girl. After about half a month with this girl she realized that she loved me and came back to me. The girl she dated I have been talking to and I really like her and she likes me back. So I am dating the original girl and love her so much but I also love the girl she left me for. And trust me, none of them are lying. Both of them I say the same things to such as "I love you" and call them "cutie". Do I go for the girl that I have memories with that broke my heart once or do I leave her for the other girl that I also love?
>>
try to make it a threeway. if that doesn't work, go for the second girl, or no girl.

generally speaking going for the girl who left you for someone else is just going to lead to them doing it again when they meet ANOTHER osmeone better.
>>
>>16852332
I'd be very wary here fampai. I'd immediately suspect they want to kill me and fuck the body.

Involve a fourth party and see what shit they pull. Also change your locks.
>>
I'd love a 3 way but they both hate eachother
>>
>>16852371

then go with neither.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.