[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i tell i'm finally over someone? I am sure i have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: woof.jpg (42 KB, 1000x1092) Image search: [Google]
woof.jpg
42 KB, 1000x1092
How do i tell i'm finally over someone?
I am sure i have no fellings for that person anymore, yet i sometimes get hit by nostalgia and i'm kind of unable to look for other relationships. Also, the thought of me still being in this position and them moving on and being happy now makes me annoyed.
>>
>>16852251
This happens to me too sometimes. Whenever I start to feel this way, I find her facebook page and read all the stupid shit she posts, then I remember why her being out of my life is so great. I also sometimes go through her images on facebook and masturbate to them.
>>
>>16852266
Well i don't even have to remind myself why having her out of my life is good. Thing is i am in this i'm-out-but-not-really stage, which pisses me off. Thing is i have those ups and downs. The same day i can feel great whenever i'm at uni or in my part-time job, but after that i feel drained and get hit with nostalgia. It's like one part of me is fine and ready to roll, but the other part wants to hold on to it in fear of losing something and not getting anything new.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.