[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to I approve my facial asthetics as a man? I have a few things
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: B4.jpg (96 KB, 300x390) Image search: [Google]
B4.jpg
96 KB, 300x390
How to I approve my facial asthetics as a man? I have a few things like oily skin, dark circles under my eyes and things like that.
>>
as a person with oily skin, i can tell you that unfortunately that will never really go away. you can help it not be so bad during the day by using blotting sheets.
otherwise, you're going to have to delve into the wonderful wide world of skin care. wash your face twice a day and moisturize after every wash, exfoliate or use a face mask 2-3 times a week, and use a brightening eye cream/serum to help with the under eyes. i've heard that in some cases, over moisturizing your face will help it become naturally less oily over a period of time. if you'd like to try that, use a hydrating serum or oil blend on your face after you wash and before you moisturize.
if you want product recommendations, i can give them but i'll need to know more of your specific skincare goals and budget first.
>>
>>16852236
That picture looks like Brent Spiner crossed with Shia LaBeef.
>>
>>16852283
Not OP but my budget is unlimited. Willing to shell out anything. And how to get rid of permanent tan or whatever it is called. I am a brown guy who could have pretty much passed as yellow-whitesh a few years ago. My body is a completely different tone than my face. Sun screen didn't help for some reason
>>
Laser hair removal to remove beard
>>
>>16853206
Brown guy? Whiten those teeth. and basically just do what aziz ansari or other famous brown people do. Aim for flannels and nice jeans with belts stylistically, the worst thing a brown guy can do is wear hoodies and shit and look terrifying; or even worse look extremely foreign trying to do some high-fashion thing. I see that too much, makes them look like drug dealers. Don't spend towards a luxury look at all. Think wholesome and hipster, like a dude who might work for Google.
>>
>>16853262
Alright. What about my tan.
>>
>>16853424
Lots of food give you a natural darkening to your skin. Cut out those foods and you'll pale up a bit
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.