[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
23 and still occasionally throw fits. What do? I have ADHD,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
23 and still occasionally throw fits. What do?

I have ADHD, and am not good at self-control.
>>
What do you do during those fits, and where do you have them?
>>
I think it'd be a result of the disease. Who diagnosed you, and are you taking medication? Recreational drugs?
>>
>>16852297

I yell and slam doors, kick stuff like the wall.
>>
This nigga's ADHD is so bad he forgot he made a thread.
>>
Why not just wear diapers, drink milk from a bottle, and get your mom to feed you tendies? Serious question. If you're an autist, be the complete package.
>>
I used to do that a bit when I was younger.

Strangely enough what helped me was Street Fighter.
I had no idea what I was doing before and just jumped right in.
Lost sooooooooo many games. Like 100 to 1.
I got me so mad.

But eventually, I stopped caring. Everything was leading to me being better.

I stopped getting mad about real life things. I learned how to keep it inside.

So I don't know what will help you, but you can learn to internalize your rage and put that fire out.
>>
chill senpai~
>>
>>16852355
Literally me. At least I'm not the only one.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.