[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anons, I think my boyfriend wants to break up with me. we ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
anons, I think my boyfriend wants to break up with me. we ever really fought but we are too different and it shows and now he told me that tomorrow when we meet he wants to talk about us. he's my best friend and I have hardly any family apart from him. what do? how to react?
>>
>>16852092
Don't beg for him back
You initiate the break up and see how he takes it
>>
You're presuming. Maybe he want story solve stuff. Maybe he wants to break up. Maybe he's just scaring you for giggles. Trying to cling on to him is probably not going to work.

I'm presuming you want to keep him. If he's set on breaking up I don't know.
>>
File: longely300[1].jpg (56 KB, 300x239) Image search: [Google]
longely300[1].jpg
56 KB, 300x239
Here's what you do, lol. Open an okcupid account today. Put up some cute and/or sexy pics, and a decent profile. Might take about 20 minutes max.

When he breaks up with tomorrow, unlock your phone and show him how many messages, views, and likes you've got. If you're not a fucking gross black hambeast, you'll have a LOT of activity and it might spark some jealousy to keep you two together. Showing him how easy it'd be to forget about him might make him chase you.
>>
>>16852157
As a guy I don't see that working. It's almost like you're giving her recovery advice under the guise of helping her with her current situation.
>>
>>16852157
Kek

OP, what fucking grade are you in?
>>
>>16852092
Wasn't meant to be famolo.

Start planning how to meet other men and brace for impact tomorrow.
>>
>>16852167
>>16852165
Well what else can she do? You have no suggestions yourself
>>
>>16852181
Better to just cry and ask him to stay honestly. I'd fall for that more than having her get over me quickly. I dunno what issues they might have but trying to change things is positive. But it's pretty clear to me op can't really sustain this situation. Having it end is probably for the better.
>>
>>16852190
Might make him stay for a few days, but in the end the relationship is going to die. When I suggested the OKCupid, it's not just for the jealousy aspect. Mostly it would help the OP move on and find that guys will queue up to date her.
>>
>>16852092
Well what do you think is best for both of you? Also don't jump to conclusions yet, maybe it's just a minor talk.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.