[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 25 this Saturday but I've only had one friend since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1454114161505.jpg (61 KB, 733x550) Image search: [Google]
1454114161505.jpg
61 KB, 733x550
I'm 25 this Saturday but I've only had one friend since middle school and I'm not even sure how to interact with people.

Realistically what are the chances an educated normal girl would ever want an inept failure like me? Should I just call it quits, accept the loneliness, and move on to other parts of life?
>>
No idea. It seems you either have that magical friend making ability, or you don't.
>>
Really, now. What is it that you actually want?
>>
watch fight club
look for support groups listed in your area
choose wisely
go to a few meetings
after the meeting, approach the girl
tell her it really touched you, when she talked about her loss. for years you had kept it all inside, not knowing that there were others out there like you. you though you were the only one who had literally skinned a cat, and the shame that you feel.
make out with her for a few minutes
and then she'll either do you right there, or invite her back to her place
>>
>>16852106
hahaha this is so foul
>>
>>16852075
You just smile and be polite. Say what's on your mind. Sympathise. It's easier than you think.

Anyway I'm in your shoes and I'm gonna msg a qt on okc when I get out of work on Tuesday. If it doesn't work out, I'll try another or go to a boardgames night or something.

Get a job if you don't have one, helped me a lot.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.