[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw rejected once again Why are some guys good with women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1455305246307.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455305246307.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
>tfw rejected once again

Why are some guys good with women? How did they crack the matrix code and why am I foreveralone?
>>
>>16852054
What's your approach?
>>
>>16852054
They're attractive. You aren't. Deal with it like the rest of us uggos.
>>
>>16852062
from cold approaches, to groups in classes

they all tell me either they have a boyfriend, or what just happened just now, they say they're interested in someone else.
>>
maybe i should kill myself. fuck this world.
>>
There's things you can do to better your odds like working out, dieting, caring for your appearance, but ultimately it comes down to chance, is what I think. Keep trying. See what you can learn from each encounter, perhaps.
>>
>>16852069
I've always thought the cold approach was some dumb shit. If you do it, expect to fail indefinitely until some random female of questionable compatibility gives you the green light, at which point you may develop the bias of sunk cost and accept whatever you hooked.
Also a ton of guys overestimate their attractiveness and charisma. You're one of them. Stop chasing pussy unless you want more frustration. Learn to just communicate normally with girls and relationships will gradually emerge.
>>
>>16852093
I already do workout and diet well, and I groom myself once a week.
>>
>>16852069
Like others have said before: keep trying. Even if rejection feels like the end of it all, it's not.

How old are you? Some women tend to like different types of guys depending on their age.

Would you say you're approaching the same type of girls?
>>
>>16852099
>do it reglr

Yup. It's just how it works. There's also utterly amoral ways of deceiving and seducing, but you can be sure it has consequences.
>>
>>16852102
I'm 26 and the girls I've approached and talked to are different from each other.
>>
>>16852054
Maybe it's because you aren't attractive. Maybe it's because you dress bad. Maybe it's because you are actually a good looking person but don't pick up on signals like some people do. Maybe you're boring. Maybe you don't give girls the impression that you are interested in them. Maybe you aren't able to tell when they are interested in you. Maybe you have some sort of quality that scares them away from you. Maybe you seem too desperate.

The fact of the matter is that we don't fucking know. We aren't you, and we aren't aware of the problems that you have or what keeps you from finding a relationship.
>>
>>16852114
Maybe i should kill myself because I'm not rich
>>
>Why are some guys good with women?
Being awesome in every way imaginable. That's why. There's a good bit of luck involved in it but most is just honest ass busting work.
>>
>>16852054
>>16852084
Just be yourself.
>>
>>16852170
fuck off
>>
>>16852084
pls do
>>
Having attractive traits (both physical, mental and/or material), talking to women, being able to identify which women like them, patience and luck.
>>
all women need to be thrown into a mental asylum the moment they are born, and off this society created by man.
>>
File: male_model[1].jpg (39 KB, 450x366) Image search: [Google]
male_model[1].jpg
39 KB, 450x366
Just be yourself. Works for me!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.