[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So anon, how many days has passed since you last spoke with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1
File: 1456523064528.gif (164 KB, 494x332) Image search: [Google]
1456523064528.gif
164 KB, 494x332
So anon, how many days has passed since you last spoke with her , you feel angry or sad?

>12 days, angry, hopeless and sad but carry my shit on
>>
2 months, but Ive recently found a new, beautiful girl.
Gods speed OP, recover from her quick.
>>
>>16851895
Not op, but it's been a 3 week hell for me.

Leaving parties early because I can't bare the feels in the last hour of the night when pretty much everyone has hooked up and there's just me still holding onto nothing.
>>
>>16851891
Three hours since she checked on me last.

>12 days, angry, hopeless and sad but carry my shit on

You'll live, friend. There's someone out there who would love your company, romantic or friendly.
>>
>>16852632
why lie? there are 7 billion people in the world. it's stupid to assume that there's someone for everyone, it's thoroughly improbable that no one exists who will permanently remain alone.
>>
>>16851891
526 days.
It still sucks.
>>
I fucked her today
It's been hours
I miss her already
Won't see her till monday
>>
>>16852644
assuming you're not bullshitting and trying to come off as a soul tormented enough to actually count the days, that's really unhealthy and you're cementing yourself as one of the people in >>16852638 that will permanently remain alone. reconsider.
>>
>>16852638
But logically most dates don't end up in marriage. Most people will have dated many people.

So I think it's a temporary, this loneliness thing. Not permanent.
>>
>>16852638
The fact that there are 7 billion people in the world makes it true. Statistically, if op continues to meet new people, he will meet someone he will connect with.
Does that mean everyone finds someone? No, but there are many reasons why that is, and never putting yourself back out there is one.

Quit being such a Negative Nancy and have some optimism in your life. Cynicism is unattractive
>>
>>16852658
>what a huge sample size! i'll assume that a number this big means EVERYONE has to share a trait!
go take like a high school prob & stats course or something
>>
>>16852668
I'm sure with a special snowflake like you, it is hard to find a match indeed
>>
>>16852675
go ahead and tell me who a feral child's match is lmao
i'm not even being a cynic i'm just recognizing a fact
>>
>>16852684
> tell me who a feral child's match is

damn, i forgot the hundreds of feral children out there who spend all their times on the four chains moaning about never finding their soul mate.

youre a sad person and your world view is affected because of it. Just because you are miserable doesnt mean everyone else is
>>
>>16852696
obviously the feral child example was hyperbole
there are plenty of people that grow up and die completely and utterly alone
you can't just pretend they don't exist
>>
>>16852698
sure but dont pretend that its because they were forever rejected. Theres plenty of reasons why they could be alone. Yes being ugly as fuck is one reason out of many
>>
>>16852698
They might as well not exist if they provide no benefit to their society, it's not like they mean anything to other people.

Yes I realize how fucked up that sounds.
>>
>>16852709
there are 7 billion people on the planet
far more expanding backward through history
there are upwards of infinite universes, each potentially containing numbers of people far greater than our own universe at this given time -- and even moreso expanding backward through their histories.

you really mean to tell me that out of the INFINITE people that have ever existed or will exist, not ONE of them will EVER be forever rejected? really take a second and think about that, and i'm sure you'll come to the logical conclusion.

>>16852723
fair enough
>>
>>16852740
>>16852723
>>16852698
>>16851891

You guys sure like to whine a lot. You might have a better time if you didn't spend every waking moment counting the minutes since a woman last talked to you.
>>
>>16852740
>>16852723
>>16852709
>>16852698

Uh oh. I'm sorry, I didn't intend to start a war or anything. I was simply trying to cheer OP up. Sometimes it's easy to really feel alone and lost. So, sometimes you need a little boost of confidence.
>>
>>16852764
You sure like to project a lot. You might have a better time if you didn't spend every waking moment pretending that your situation applies to everybody else

>inb4 hypocrisy
>16852723
>>
>>16851891

It depends, really.

>About 2 hours since I spoke to the girl I'm starting to like.
>About an hour since I spoke to the girl I might sleep with.

To be honest, I'm indifferent. The girl I like works late and has long shifts whereas the girl I might sleep with said she was tired.

They're both sleeping and I'll talk to them tomorrow.
>>
3 hours, im broken and confused. She broke up with me becouse she was having doubs. Ive asked her if she would be Willing to talk things over tomorrow but im afraid shell dat no
>>
>>16851891
3 years, 11 months
I still use the ring
>>
>>16851891
Without looking at the calendar, I'd say it's been three weeks since I last saw her, and walked out in the middle of a fight on a bus. I got off, telling her that I've been meeting her prepared for anything each and every time, while she's been precocious on most dates, leaving little room for passion and being closed off to possibilities.
I sent her a text that day saying it is only fair that I tell her that it's not her that I'm angry with, but myself for allowing her to do the things she did when I didn't feel it was right any more. I didn't want her to kiss me any more, but she started making out with me the last morning we spent with each other. She started sleeping with a coworker three weeks before she moved to another country, instead of devoting herself to out bond which we've built for more than five years.

I don't feel sad, but I pity our relationship for not having stability. I love her, but I can't travel the world with her. I wrote her a letter before she left, telling her the reasons I'm confused about what she wants. I just want us to want the same thing, no matter what that ends up being.
>>
An hour.

Fairly excited to see her on tuesday, then again if shit doesn't work out I'll just find another one on Tinder.
>>
>>16851891
It's been 4 years now
I'm still not over her
>>
>>16851891

A year, 3 months, and 13 days since she texted me "no." I decided to respect that. Have a great, perfect gf now but still am deeply sad every day.

It's like my best friend died and I can't talk to them for comfort.

Lol.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.