[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I drunk PM'd a girl on YouTube and she hasn't replied.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1456367108817.jpg (157 KB, 517x640) Image search: [Google]
1456367108817.jpg
157 KB, 517x640
I drunk PM'd a girl on YouTube and she hasn't replied. IIRC I just said hi and made some lame joke.

She has a handful of views so she definitely isn't going to overlook 1 pm. Only spoke because she seems cool really and we share interests.

What can I say that might salvage the situation?
>>
What is there to save, you dummy?

Just forget about it and move on. If they reply that's just a bonus
>>
>>16851417

how is the situation salvagable? the situation itself exists. chances are she doesnt look at em. messages are like this weird hidden part of youtube that i can never seem to find until recently when someone taught me how. had messages for two yeras backed there. comments are front nad center, messages are hidden.

that being said, its a girl on youtube. there isnt anything to savfe. she was never going to fall in love with a random viewer online
>>
File: 1389627557469.jpg (35 KB, 352x389) Image search: [Google]
1389627557469.jpg
35 KB, 352x389
>>16851417
I don't understand what the situation is supposed to be. Salvage like how do you get with her in spite of the message, or how do you get her to just ignore the message?

Either way... there's nothing to salvage. Nothing happened.
>>
>>16851431
>>16851459
Wasn't realistically thinking of getting with her. She mentioned she wished viewers would talk to her and she talks about interesting shit so I naturally PM'd, but I was drunk and it probably sounded weird and creepy.

So what I'm trying to salvage is a hope of getting a reply, for the reasons I already mentioned. Is that so hard? Should I leave a comment or something?
>>
>>16851549
Post the message.
>>
>>16851564

this. the message is out there, not much we can do to help with that. but show it and maybe we can help you play it off
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.