[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anons; how do I deal with a lose of a person whom I considered
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (817 KB, 585x900) Image search: [Google]
image.png
817 KB, 585x900
Anons; how do I deal with a lose of a person whom I considered my friend?

We had a fight and don't keep in touch, I tried to talk to him a few times but even though he responded, he didn't seem to be interested in being friends again and I have hard time with getting used to that because I miss his presence in my life.

Another question is, how can I stop myself from reaching out? I already hang out with other friends and stay occupied but it doesn't help much.
>>
>>16851301
You find him, beat the shit out of him, spit on his face, and tell him that he's a shit friend and a terrible person. Then, using your steel toed boots, kick in the head until he's unconscious. After that, leave and enjoy your life.
>>
>>16851301
You goosed it p hard famalam.

What do these out-reachings consist of? Do they feature the words 'I'm sorry'?

Try those.
>>
>>16851309
Wtf anon, no

>>16851355
No, it was pretty casual messages and snapchats. I dont know how to apologise desu
>>
>>16851301
>deal with loss
bitch at first I thought your friend had fuckin died

get over it
>>
>>16851377
Well too bad. Men do this thing where they form a rigid opinion of someone based on their thoughts and actions.

Unless you mentally backtrack to the fight, realize you goosed it, and are willing to say so, he will keep blanking you. Forever.
>>
>>16851377
Why not? You want closure don't you? You can vent all your frustration and anger directly into his face via your fist.
>>
>>16851392
It wasnt my fault though. It would be stupid to say sorry

>>16851395
I don't think that would ba good closure
>>
>>16851406
It would be fantastic closure. Your parting gift to him would be permanent brain damage that he'd never forget!
>>
>>16851419
Stop it anon. I dont want to hurt him
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 742x805) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 742x805
Bmp
>>
>>16851406
Do you want this guy around or not? It doesn't sound like you do.

Delete his numbers if you're just going to be a nuisance.
>>
>>16851751
I want him round otherwise i wouldn't be asking for an advice. Don't be a dick
>>
>>16851766
checkd
>>16851406
what was your fight about?
>>
>>16851781
well it was because he did something v disappointing and I sent him loads of angry messages. It was not the first time he did it too, and he lied so I was partially right to be upset.
>>
>>16851492
Alright fine what if you get someone else to hurt him while you watch? Then you can deliver your message and finish him off with a boot to the head?
>>
File: heisenberg.jpg (140 KB, 500x576) Image search: [Google]
heisenberg.jpg
140 KB, 500x576
>>16851798
Doesnt seem like a very good friend. Why do you want to keep him close?

>dump him
>feel the pain
>be sad
>get used to it
>move on. You will get past this. Because that’s what human beings do!

Seriously, why is that guy so important to you?
>>
>>16851822
I don't know why he's important but he is. Like I really like spending time with him and talking and I can suspect why he did what he did (depression or anxiety) so I feel guilty for attacking him and all.

Idk it's just I very rarely feel this sort of connection with people desu
>>
>>16851850
Seems like you two have some communication issues. Maybe he's just anxious that you'll attack him again? How about you tell him this:

>he's important
>I really like spending time with him and talking
>I can suspect why he did what he did (depression or anxiety)
>I feel guilty for attacking him and all.
>I very rarely feel this sort of connection with people
>>
>>16851882
But I feel like telling him this would be oversharing or give him wrong ideas. I don't want to scare him away just be friends again
>>
>>16851930
Then say it along with something like "huh, that sounded gay"
honestly, what's the worth of a friendship when you can't be honest about your feelings? From what you've written I would conclude that your friendship is done anyway. Tell him how important he is to you (wich is in your situation a lot harder than just saying sorry, i know) and there might be a chance that he'll reconsider.
>>
>>16851978
Eh, well it looks like its done then probably it is. I feel like you might be right
>>
>>16851309
>You find him, beat the shit out of him, spit on his face
, lean in tell him softly that you love him and kiss him on the lips while stroking his chest sensually.
Wait for response.
Post back here with response before you do anything. Stand there with your phone browsing adv and ignore everything.
>>
>>16852065
sure will do the trick
>>
I was in your same situation OP. Just man up and fucking CALL your friend on phone, don't send him messages on social networks or whatsapp. Then tell him how you really feel, forgive him for what he did and apologize first for your bad behaviour. By doing this, there are high chance that he'll do the same, but if this doesn't happen be ready to remove your friend from your life, forget him and move on. Like someone else said, you will eventually get past this.

Good luck
>>
>>16852387
Maybe it's a good idea but calling is so stressful I don't think I can do it
>>
>>16853678
find your friend. Establish dominance by ass fucking him,.

Now he's yours forever.
>>
>>16851301
Was it you first love?
Ahh.. To be foolish.
>>
>>16854395
Wtf
>>
>>16854422
No but it was my first male friend
>>
>>16853678
Trust me, you should really prefer a personal contact rather than cold, soulless messages on keyboard. Your friend won't be able at all to tell if you're honest or not, and there are higher chance that he won't trust you completely.

Talking is always the best choice for this kind of thing, do not underestimate the power of human voice.

But it's up to you.
>>
>>16854579
This young lady has already said she doesn't want to say sorry, what makes you think she has any sort of spine or empathy, or deserves this dudes attention?

She should delete his numbers and leave the poor guy alone if all she can do is send haha funny texts.
>>
>>16854599
If she really wants his friend back, she will grow a spine for this specific occasion, and try with this final attempt. Otherwise, she doesn't care about this friendship so much, and you're probably right.
>>
>>16851301
What's the point? He'll just ditch you when he gets a relationship anyways and you're no longer needed
>>
>>16854473
Bitch did I stutter?
>>
>>16854579
>>16854599
>>16854622
I think you are all right but this anon>>16854661 has a point. I guess I should let it go even tho I don't really want to
>>
forgive him and leave all this nonsense, people have more important things to do in life, be more objective nad dont let small things distract you
>>
You made your play, he told you he was straight, move on. You can't make him gay. Unless he's /r9k/ they're kinda on the fence.
>>
Get over it.
>>
Life is shit, but its nothing. This is literally nothing - a dream -a simulation. You are gonna have to face this demon at some point so just do it now. Everything can be conquered and youl grow stronger after every battle.
>>
>>16854993
I'm not a guy and I didn't make a move on him

>>16855024
I'm trying but it's hard and I miss him
>>
File: 1453413314848.png (263 KB, 2946x2166) Image search: [Google]
1453413314848.png
263 KB, 2946x2166
Just go cut yourself about it op
>>
>>16855071
I'm not a cutter
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.