[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do i get myself to chill the fuck out when im about to start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_0320.jpg (1 MB, 3648x2736) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0320.jpg
1 MB, 3648x2736
How do i get myself to chill the fuck out when im about to start a relationship?

I always overreact when i meet new women. I have to force myself not to message them all the time. I plan our future even though we have only met twice, and my mood shifts between highs and lows. I go from thinking "Yeah she like me, this is awesome" to "Maybe she doesn't like me" or "Maybe she has someone else" and back again.

Then usually at some point i say something that offends her. She might forgive me the first time, but not the 10th time. And this is how my last 8 th or so opportunities of getting a gf has ended, with tragic drama.

These women would probably have been happier if i just ignored them.
>>
>>16851260

im not even sure where to begin here mate. you're asking for an entirely personality factory reset. it doesnt exist.

literally the only advice we can give is 'calm your tits'.
>>
>>16851262
I dunno, everything just gets so damn important, and i need to like, fix them, and fix me, and fix a new apartment and etc. etc.

Maybe im just not meant to have a relationship because i can't handle them.
>>
Think about what you're saying before you say it. If you recognize when you're doing it, just be mindful of your current feelings and whether or not the text/communication serves any real purpose.
>>
>>16851267
I've tried that last, and it worked the first 2 weeks, then after our second date i fucked up again.
>>
>>16851266

dont be so dramatic. you just need to chill

>BUT HOW

there is no how, you just chill. you cathc yourself doing this stuff and clam yourself down.
>>
>>16851266
It sounds like you can't handle them at this life juncture, no.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.