[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need Advice: basically i'm in last year of school i'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: biiS2ag.jpg (37 KB, 600x384) Image search: [Google]
biiS2ag.jpg
37 KB, 600x384
Need Advice: basically i'm in last year of school i'm not too keen with talking with new people but here is this one girl sat across from me who is absolutely beautiful she's in my year but i've never spoken to her before. Pretty much I need a reason to talk to her, because it will seem odd if i just show up and start talking to her
>>
>>16851144
First things first: You're never going to fuck that girl. EVER. Get that into your skull now.

What you can do is start to develop the skills that will let you fuck other girls down the line.

Embrace the fact that you'll never fuck her and just don't care about what goes down.

>it will seem odd if I just show up and start talking to her
No it won't. Own it. Just start talking to her. Engage her. Ask questions. Try to learn what she's like.

Years from now, in the far distant future, you'll be talking to another girl. Act the way that you acted towards this girl and you'll be golden.
>>
>>16851171
I don't want to "fuck" her she's smart and shy and she stares at me and sometimes our eyes meet
>>
>>16851194
Then just talk to her about something you like. Channel your inner Trump.
>>
I'm in a similar situation op, I wait at the same bus stop on the way home. I often catch her looking at me but I never look back.
>>
>>16851204
Honestly she's too good for me though she's artistic, smart and loves guys who play guitar and i have none of those qualities except i know a bit of guitar. our eyes meet when i talk to my friend who sits next to her and yesterday she "tried" to get in on the conversation
>>
>>16851208
Are you >>16851016?
>>
>>16851212
>too good for me meme
Yup, sounds like it anon. You should probably never talk to her
>>
>>16851223
Okay great! Case closed
>>
op has left the building
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.