[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Hey, I hope you're having a lovely night What did she
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1456495331110.png (419 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1456495331110.png
419 KB, 960x540
>Hey, I hope you're having a lovely night
What did she mean by this
>>
Way to give all the information. Thanks for this non-garbage post.
>>
>I hope you're having a lovely night
I'm not sure anon. Scholars have debated what this means since Socrates. It's a very complex sentence, it has varying amounts of words in different languages yet the occasions where a woman is prompted to say this seems to have some correlation with the time of day and her intentions towards the receiver of this message. Some morons would suggest the simplest solutions is likely the best. They suggest that she's trying to confer that she hopes you're having a lovely night. But this can clearly not be the case because it's been heard among complete strangers or people who just recently met. She's not invested in how well the night is going really. And for the most part if you consider the effects of your night going well without her presence then you should realize that it compromises her position slightly because she's not a vital part of the events occurring during the night. Generally the message is transmitted at departure. There's the possibility that the person is saying this because she wants to feel good about herself. There's some sickos that get off on that kind of stuff and I suggest you contact authorities immediately if there's a chance they can catch her. If this were to be your interpretation anyway. But as I said. Nobody really knows.
>>
She wants you to be happy. There's no way to discern if she wants your dick from just this sentence, OP.
>>
>>16851141
She's my gf if that helps ...
>>
>>16851146
Bad sign clearly. You did something wrong in her eyes and she decided to leave you for the moment anyway.
>>
oh no D:
I'm freakin out how do I fix this guys
>>
>>16851146
>gf
You're fucked my man
>>
>>16851153
Figure out what was wrong. Tell her you're sorry and you didn't realize what was wrong if it's something you think she could think you wouldn't realize.

If it's something you don't think she'd think you wouldn't realize then you're in a tough spot. Because how do you apologize genuinely to a person who thinks you were deliberately harmful? I don't think suggesting you make it up to her straight away is a good idea. A sincere apology is a good starter and then you can carry it from there the next week or two maybe.

If it's really bad (like walking in on you with another girl) I have no idea.
>>
Women's words don't mean anything
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.