[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Non-fat lesbians, anywhere really. Legitimately afraid of my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: mbTLjaO.jpg (98 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
mbTLjaO.jpg
98 KB, 1000x667
Non-fat lesbians, anywhere really. Legitimately afraid of my dating opportunities when I start college in the fall. For guys you have lots of options and places to search- I'm not sure.

I'm fit and tall, face is okay but I'm told I have pretty eyes. And no I'm not going to post a picture of myself on 4chins, but is being fit (and somewhat tall) really desirable traits in the les community?
>>
>>16851040
>For guys you have lots of options and places to search

I didn't know all lesbians were so funny.
>>
>>16851040
Depends on where you go to college.
In a place like Austin, you would find plenty.
>>
>>16851046
compared to lesbians, uh, yeah, we do
>>
Maybe ask /lgbt/. They would know better that us primarily straight people.
>>
good luck. i've been in uni for almost 4 years and every other girl that liked girls was fat, had that fucking short hair cut, or was an annoying black butch. i've given up hope but luckily i'm bi (mostly attracted to females) so i still had some prospects left. such a shit feeling though.
>>
>>16851040
Ey gurl, lemme give you a good dicking and that'll convince you to come back to the cock. You know you want some fuck
>>
>>16851040
/LGBT/ will have more information for you, op. From what little I know, I wouldn't verbalize dislike of fat lesbians to my fellows.
>>
>>16851328
>>16851214
>/lgbt/

Ha.

Ha ha ha.

That board is full of fags, jailhouse fags, dickless fags and fags pretending to be women.

Go to another website OP.
>>
>>16851040
real lesbians dont exist you can just choose to go straight again its well researched
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.