[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
talking to a blunt person
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1449907069237.jpg (237 KB, 1090x500) Image search: [Google]
1449907069237.jpg
237 KB, 1090x500
I've been texting a girl recently and she barely makes any conversation. I have to repeatedly ask questions to get her to say anything and even when she does she replies with conversation killers like 'yeah x'.
I know for a fact that she likes me so disinterest isn't the problem but I have no idea how to get her to open up and stop being so blunt in conversations, any advice?
>>
what kind of questions do you ask her that you get blunt responses to?
>>
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 1536x1648) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 1536x1648
>>
yeah, that's annoying. she only gives one word answers and never asks a follow-up question. maybe she's just autismo.
try to ask more open ende questions thought.
>>
>>16850909
the first one was the one that had the most potential of getting a more ellaborated answer and for her standarts you got a long answer
>>
What's with the Xs?
>>
>>16850911
x marks the spot of course!
>>
>>16850899
>thinks you're hot
>start asking generic ass questions

Ya blew it man. That pussy is drier than a bucket of sand now
>>
>>16850899
I personally think she's a catfish. You have to be very sceptical about people online and if things ever seem too good to be true then they usually are. The only lure this person has is their looks I assume and some catfish are real creep like characters its not uncommon for them to have no social skills because of course in real life they..arn't so desirable and get their excitement leading this other life.
>>
>>16850924
We met briefly at a party, shes defo real
>>
>>16850931
maybe she wants you to just invite her to do something with her?
>>
>>16850921
what should I have talked about mr.pussy master?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.