[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm turning 25 soon and I honestly feel like I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: apple_by_kr0npr1nz-d8pjw9d.jpg (219 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
apple_by_kr0npr1nz-d8pjw9d.jpg
219 KB, 894x894
So I'm turning 25 soon and I honestly feel like I've accomplished next to nothing and have nowhere near pushed myself to my full mental or physical potential. Feels pretty bad, man. Anybody else in this position or been in this position before? How do/did you cope with it?
>>
>>16850393
You could always join the military
>>
>>16850408
Yikes, no thanks. That's one of the few things I won't do.
>>
Sick some dicks. That's pushing the limit.
>>
Ive been exactly like you since I was in middle school OP. What works for me to help keep me from being depressed is working toward small goals.

For example, I would set a goal for reading a new book every week or two. I started with books that didnt have anything to do with school. I would set a smaller goal for x amount of pages read each day. When I finished my goal I'd get satisfaction from it so I kept doing it. You can use learn new language apps or work on your vocabulary by reading the dictionary.

It helps to start with small things that will actually interest you. Do you like computers? Gardening? Welding? Chemistry? Learning on my own helped me to feel less like a loser so maybe it will help you?
>>
>>16850393
ive been there. 30 now and still not much improvement so go ahead and give yourself another 10 years. maybe 20
>>
>>16850455
I'll think about it
>>
>>16850393
Just do what you've wanted to do. You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.