[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's get into this. It's a relationship problem so
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3
Let's get into this. It's a relationship problem so bare with me.

>sucked two dicks before meeting my boyfriend
>start dating boyfriend
>boyfriend has never so much as kissed a girl before
>"Have you ever done anything?"
>never been vaginally penetrated say no
>we date for a while, he gets the pussy
>continue on with life
>I develop feelings for someone else break up with boyfriend, bang new guy
>boyfriend begs for me back
>months pass before I agree again
>me and boyfriendo are very serious about each other now
>wanted to take my dirty deeds to the grave with me but know that it's not right
TLDR: I didn't tell my boyfriend about my dirty deeds when we first met, now we're very serious, and I have no idea how to bring it up to him. What the hell do I do?
>>
>What the hell do I do?
tell your bf to find somebody else
>>
>>16849907
Being a boyfriend, you should probably mention it next time he asks. I asked my girlfriend and I got the honest truth. I'm grateful for it.

The kicker is, you need to make him feel valuable/important, and make him understand that you wanted to take it to your grave.
>>
>>16849929
Listen. I want to keep him.
>>
>>16849932
The thing is he would never bring it up. He's naive that way. So should I just bring it up some day?
>>
>>16849937
No. Don't listen to this board. Bunch of moralfags and feeltards. Ignorance is bliss. Don't put that on him and ruin his image of you just to cleanse your conscious. Just let it go.
>>
>>16849943
But its not cleansing my conscious. It's about no secrets in the relationship. I know it'll ruin his image of me no matter what he says. I just want to be honest so we can move past and be stronger.
>>
>>16849933
why? because he begged for you to come back when you left him for another guy so now you know he is the one?
not sure why you even bother to confess anything now but go ahead if you want, i bet he will just be ok with it and "forgive" you
>>
File: cmonnow.jpg (34 KB, 338x305) Image search: [Google]
cmonnow.jpg
34 KB, 338x305
>>16849943
>No. Don't listen to this board
>said the faggot who also posting on this board atm
Oh the irony is just too rich.
>>
>>16849950
You're hurtful but truthful.
>>
>>16849907
>>sucked two dicks before meeting my boyfriend
>>start dating boyfriend
>>boyfriend has never so much as kissed a girl before
>>"Have you ever done anything?"
>>never been vaginally penetrated say no
>>we date for a while, he gets the pussy
>>continue on with life
>>I develop feelings for someone else break up with boyfriend, bang new guy

He deserves someone better.

You want to ride dicks becauise you're a natural slut. He wants someone faithful. Breaking up in order to go fuck other guys is basically cheating, if you're getting back together after.
>>
>>16849948
You will not be stronger, you'll be weaker. He won't fail to notice that you trickle-truthed him about him being your first for everything, and he won't ever again feel like you were his and his alone. That's a really precious feeling to a man that you're choosing to destroy for nothing.

You've clearly made up your mind already, so best of luck to you.
>>
>>16849937
Tell him its been bothering you and you can tell him if he wants you to. You should probably make up for it, too. And sleep around less.
>>
>>16849952
oh shit you got me
>>
>>16849954
He honestly does and I knew that, he was and still is an amazing guy. That's why I broke up with him the first time, I knew our needs didn't match. I'm willing to be faithful now though. Marriage doesn't seem so far away in my mind anymore.
>>
You're going to get a lot of "if you're not a pure virgin waifu then fuck off" on here, ignore the retards

Look, relationships where you have to walk around on eggshells are shit and this one will turn to shit eventually too. Just tell him and if he can't handle it then good riddance. I don't advocate being a whore or cheating, but you've done neither.
>>
>>16849954
lol you're such a fucking beta.

hurr durr females should be purred.

>>16849907
you didn't cheat on him. you had another legitimate relationship. he doesn't get to own you when you aren't with him. if you want to tell him, tell him. but there's no way you can tell him without it upsetting him, at least a bit.
but if he can't handle the fact that you've been with other guys, then he's probably not the kind of guy you want to date.
>>
>>16849956
thank you
>>
>>16849967
Also thank you
>>
>>16849953
well that just how i operate
but listen, before you actually do anything you should consider the options and the consequences that come after that
1. if you don't tell him and let say you guys stay together for a long time, will you be able to live with it?
2.if you did tell him, what are the chances of him gonna get over it and forgive you?

if 1 is negative and 2 is positive, you should tell him
if 1 is positive and 2 is negative, definitely not telling
in the event of both are either negative or positive, you should consider how much he matter to you and can you live without him
>>
>>16849964
>but you've done neither.

she did both and if she can't accept it then she's never going to be worth the potential husbando that puts up with it for love's sake

OP it's called accountability. Your life isn't over, but this relationship might be, and you gotta be brave girl. no more lies. no more free love. be a big girl.
>>
>>16849986
This guy has expressed his want to marry me since before I broke up with him. I wasn't ready for that, and I made a bad mistake. Now we're on the same wavelengths, and I don't think I could live without him so yes this is definitely something I'm willing to chance in order to continue my life with him. You're a solid dude.
>>
Don't tell him...But also don't be surprised if you end up leaving him again for someone more experienced.
>>
>>16850007
Nah
>>
>break up with someone so you can fuck someone else
>take the chump back immediately afterwards now that you sowed your wild oats
infuriating behavior on both sides honestly
>>
It's obvious that you're not really into him. Stop jerking him around and playing games.
>>
>>16849907
Just come clean completely, if you want the relationship to be everything you desire to be it's probably only right that you try at your most to base it on the foundations of trust and honesty.

Just say something like "You know ages ago when we talked about sexual things we've done in the past; I wasn't completely honest with you. Before I met you I was with two other guys, never had sex with them (as I said) but I did give them oral, bj, sucked on their dicks" (Just try say that part in the politest way possible I guess).

If he has a sook about it and doesn't get over it then it's probably best you end things now because you're dating some man-child who believes that no one can exist and have experiences independent of him.

However, if you explain that you only didn't tell him at the time because you didn't want to seem like a slut compared to him (because he'd only had a kiss), then I'm sure he'll understand.

And just promise to suck his and only his dick for the rest of the time you will be together; then suck his dick right then and there for good measure and I'd say you'll be golden.
>>
>>16849907
Everybody has sucked two dicks before, he probably already knows
>>
>>16850683
>but I did give them oral, bj, sucked on their dicks" (Just try say that part in the politest way possible I guess).
Performed a sex act with my mouth on them

Performed felatio

Gargled cum
>>
>sucked two dicks before meeting my boyfriend

In a row?
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 125x125
>>16849907
>now we're very serious
AHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh young love.
>>I develop feelings for someone else
Obviously not that serious. It doesn't matter what you do Anon, you two won't last. Toxic relationship status.
>>boyfriend begs for me back
Oh ok because begging, falling for other people, and fucking other people are all signs of a strong and serious relationship.

So it's pretty irrelevant if you tell him or not; you two won't last. Unhealthy as fuck.
>>
You're going to break his he heart and he will never love you the same. He'll, he'll probably never /love/ the same.
>>
>op asks /adv/ what to do
>shoots down every objective reply until they get exactly the answer they were looking for
every fucking time
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.