[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I racist against black people if I share this on Facebook?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 10
File: image.png (274 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
274 KB, 640x1136
Am I racist against black people if I share this on Facebook?
>>
What's your intention on sharing it to begin with?
>>
>>16838109
>newnation.org
Yeah lol
>>
>>16838109
>dangers of interracial dating.

By posting that you imply that you believe people shouldn't date across the races and if they do the black men will murder the white women.

If that is the point you want to make the go for it.
>>
>>16838113
To show that the so called myth of "white privilege" doesn't exist and is anti white propaganda.
>>
>>16838118
I'm not against interacial dating just against the cover up of black on white crime and the myth of black victimization
>>
>cover up of black on white crime
Do you even read the news?
>>
>>16838150
Yes it's all and only about white on black crime
>>
>>16838142
Nice cover up
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3457062/British-tourist-fighting-life-stabbed-head-mugging-San-Francisco.html
>>
>>16838109
The website youre posting is a fuckin g tabloid.

Being racist is the least of your worries(though you are). Being fuckin stupid is at the forefront because you actually think a website with that kind web design, and that kind of wording, is at all reputable or unbias.

Like holy shit dude, you gotta be some kind of inbred hick..
>>
>>16838137
Then yeah, that's pretty racist. But you probably already knew that.
>>
>>16838109
You should post it op, weed out your true friends.
>>
>>16838169
Sounds like your one of those anti white people
>>
>>16838157
I don't see this on tv news
>>
>>16838137
You dont even know what white priveledge is...
Like yeah black people can be racist. Yes im tired of hearing about it too. Yes some (some!!) black people assume i somehow have something to do with slavery, though all the people above are the exact same kind of stupid as you...

Theyre ignorant and closed off to the facts. Most people are stupid. Therefore most black people are stupid. Also means most white people are stupid.

This whole race war is a battle between uneducated stupid and prejudice faggots on both sides.

So where does white priveledge come in?

Well you have a much much lower chance than one of your dumbass black dopplegangers of being pulled over shot or arrested by a police officer. And im talking about a black guy who *isnt* a criminal.

White priveledge is the fact an educated, american born hispanic man couldnt find a job until he changed his name on his resume from "jose" to "joe" at which point his phone rang off the hook.

A pro white system that serves white peoples needs first exists. It is very real.
Yes most blacks are fuckheads.. But so are most whites. And if you fool yourself into thinking there is no white priveledge.. You are a total fuckhead.

But i already knew that because you read tabloids..

Retard...
>>
>>16838137
Dude, you're a bored white kid who has to construct his own boogeyman in order to feel some sense of personal drive. I've seen this shit so often.
You're just going to get a bunch of people rolling their eyes at you because of how apparent you insecurity is. Ease the fuck up.
>>
>>16838199
If white privilege exists then why am I poor? Why is there a black president? Why is there affirmative action that screws over whites and Asians in favor of blacks? You talk about negative stereotypes against blacks what about negative stereotypes against whites? "All whites are racist" or "white people are the devil"? What about the high rates of black on white crime versus low rates of white on black crime? Why do blacks have race riots? Why do black people act more racist, sexist and homophobic than white, Asian or Latino people?
>>
>>16838239
Jesus, whites really are the devil
>>
File: image.png (343 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
343 KB, 640x1136
>>16838243
Are we really?
>>
You are a fucking nigger racist you stupid slut bag quief of a waste of life. Go kill yourself!
>>
>>16838239
>Why is there a black president?
And how many white ones?

Like I said, you're creating your own boogeyman to blame your problems on.
>>
>>16838244
Yeah
>>
>>16838197
Just because you didn't see doesn't mean it never was.
http://news.sky.com/story/1646086/uk-tourist-stabbed-in-head-by-san-francisco-mugger
>>
File: tumblr_nkib82XpEp1uojoiko1_500.jpg (20 KB, 500x155) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nkib82XpEp1uojoiko1_500.jpg
20 KB, 500x155
>>16838239
>>
>>16838248
No black people are the ones who cry racism everytime a white cop murders a black kid( I'm not even debating that) but they say it ain't racism when a black person kills a white person and that "blacks can't be racist". That's bullshit because racism is a two way street.
>>
>>16838252
Yes but race wasn't the big issue but if the races were reversed it would be
>>
>>16838257
So all black people think this way because of a few dipshits saying stupid shit?

You cherry picked dudes and are saying they are the whole.
>>
>>16838239
White privilege means that all other things being equal, being non-white is a disadvantage. It's like if you had an adopted brother, with the same job as you, raised by the same parents as you, same background, same level of education, same attitude, same everything - but was also black, you wouldn't be treated equally by society.
>>
>>16838257
Nobody says blacks can't be racist.
>>
>>16838263
How come blacks aren't rioting over beyonces black panther salute? Why do they seem to love her and her racist pig husband? They hate white people. Donald Sterling gets banned for life from nba yet Michael Jordan gets to stay as owner of the hornets even though that skin head pig said he grew up hating white people and told chamillionare he "doesn't take pictures with no niggers man". The hypocrisy and anti white bias and double standards are ridiculous.
>>
>>16838273
That's individual people not every white employer discriminating. How are a white guys chances at a black owned business?
>>
>>16838275
Society says everyday
>>
>>16838278
>>16838282
Again, you're making up your own straw man to shift your own problems on.

Why do you desperately want to do that?
>>
>>16838279
If, say, 80%, of employers would rather hire Joe than Juan, they together form a pattern called systematic discrimination. It doesn't mean they're personally responsible for the whole system, but together they form the system.
>>
>>16838282
>somebody is too young to remember Zimbabwe resettlement program.
>>
File: 1412718621130.jpg (87 KB, 500x588) Image search: [Google]
1412718621130.jpg
87 KB, 500x588
>>16838239
>Why is there a black president?
man, what?
43 presidents, 42 of them are white, some of them straight up racist, but having 1 black one is going too far?

Are you having a bipolar breakdown or something?
>>
>>16838287
No I'm stating facts that your afraid of acknowledging because it doesn't fit your white privilege beliefs and proves them wrong. I'm not looking for a boogeyman if anything that's what black people are looking for.
>>
>>16838259
That's because there's no indication it was done because the mugger hated white people. He was probably jsut some crackhead
>>
>>16838282
The society I'm apart of tells me I should look beyond race when judging people for their action.
>>
>>16838289
Black employers are just as likely to discriminate against white employees. And this type of discrimination is very rare. I wouldn't mind hiring a black guy as long as he was qualified. White people aren't anywhere near as racially obsessed or racist as black people seem to want to paint us.
>>
>>16838295
Black people don't need to look for a boogeyman, white racists like you already exist. Why are you still here even? You asked a question and it was answered, stop throwing a tantrum because you can't accept that you're racist
>>
>>16838294
The past doesn't matter how can America be racist today when Obama couldn't win without a majority of white voters! Use your head! Millions of whites voted for Obama and they only turned against him when he started showing his true "red" colors.
>>
File: image.jpg (138 KB, 589x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
138 KB, 589x584
>>16838295
>boogie man
Ftfy
>>
>>16838303
No I'm not racist just fed up with all the unjustified to white bashing and blaming.
>>
op your problem isn't race but skin color.
>>
>>16838302
>White people aren't anywhere near as racially obsessed or racist as black people seem to want to paint us.
He says while obsessing over race
>>
>>16838311
You really are though, your replies in this thread show it pretty well
>>
>>16838297
It wasn't a mugger it was a black man that murdered and burned his white girlfriend and her white child. If the races had been reversed there would be riots in the streets. Instead Obama says nothing and neither does the mainstream media because it doesn't fit their anti white agenda.
>>
>>16838306
You are literally making nonsensical argument at all.

Do you live in a hick town that's largely conservative and arguably racist?
>>
>>16838311
>white bashing.
Examples or it isn't happening.
>>
>>16838306
And India had a female president, that doesn't mean India is a feminist wonderland.
>>
>>16838318
I'm only obsessing when I've been told I have "white privilege" when I work at Wendy's.
>>
>>16838328
do you want white privilege?
>>
>>16838319
Because I'm against racism against white people I'm racist against black people?
>>
>>16838322
Uh... " UK Tourist Stabbed In Head By San Francisco Mugger"

That's the story you complained didn't have enough race focus
>>
>>16838331
Well, you're trying to paint a picture that black people can get away with anything, when they really don't.
>>
>>16838331
>racism against white people
If you live in the US then that isn't a thing, racism against whites really only happens in countries where they don't hold the power dynamic, like , and even then white people fucked them up pretty bad so it's almost justified
>>
>>16838324
White privilege classes in schools
Affirmative action
Ethnic studies for all racial groups accept white people
No white history month allowed
Double standards galore
>>
>>16838337
So it's ok blacks murder and rape whites today because of slavery in the 1800s?
>>
>>16838331
Tons of people are murdered in horrific ways. That actress Judith Barsi, was murdered, together with her mother, by her father. Does that prove white people are horrible monsters who all want to kill their children? No, but there are some alcoholic psychotic scumbags who do.
>>
>>16838334
They get away with racism almost all of the time
>>
>>16838342
Nobody has argued that, ever. That's such a strawman it's practically built with fresh grass.
>>
>>16838346
What I'm saying is every time whites kill blacks there are race riots and it's considered racism. But it's swept under the rug when blacks kill whites and never made about race. Because "blacks can't be racist it's impossible". That's bullshit.
>>
>>16838342
You know whites murder and rape blacks too right? They get away with it more often too
>>
File: ASPERGER KING.gif (32 KB, 650x422) Image search: [Google]
ASPERGER KING.gif
32 KB, 650x422
>>16838338
>White privilege classes in schools
Doesn't exist
>Affirmative action
Guess who got the shaft for a long time even after slavery being abolished?
>Ethnic studies for all racial groups accept white people
*except, and that's generally what Western History is about.
>No white history month allowed
White dudes all year vs one month of black dudes.
>>
>>16838353
You just said it was "almost justified"
>>
>>16838354
It's not that blacks can't be racist, they just can't be racist against white. Because that isn't a thing where you are
>>
>>16838357
Yes they do exist, aa is no different than Jim Crowe and American history is being taught never "white history"
>>
>>16838359
Almost justified in that it's understandable why Japanese people would discriminate towards whites seeing as they nuked and fucked up their country, do you even into reading comprehension?
>>
>>16838364
>American history is being taught never "white history"
That's what Western History is.
>>
>>16838362
So the knockout games aren't racist even though they are? Imagine the reaction of white kids went around attacking elderly black people and pregnant moms? Double standards
>>
>>16838364
Jim Crow is white history, who do you think enacted it? It's not my fault your history is filled with killing and enslaving natives
>>
>>16838371
>Imagine the reaction of white kids went around attacking elderly black people and pregnant moms?
DUDE IT'S JUST A PRANK
>>
>>16838371
They literally do
>>
>>16838368
White people didn't nuke their country Harry Truman who happened to be white did. What about Pearl Harbor? I don't blame a random Japanese person for that.
>>
Ethnic study doesn't include whites, good. Having white skin doesn't make you all the same ethnicisity you fucking racist. Stop being colour blind.

And what ethnic group would want all there achievements to be confined to one month year, that's just racist, achievements should be celebrated year round regardless of skin colour. only celebrating black people one month of the year is a fucking disgrace.

I'm guessing this is all happening in the USA as it reeks of racist undertones.
>>
>>16838374
Not in modern times maybe in isolated incidents but the knockout game happens hundreds of thousands of times.
>>
>>16838347
Well, what are some stereotypes of white people? let's see:
Whites can't dance
Whites aren't cool
Whites are rich and upper class
Whites are wimps

Those stereotypes might be hurtful, but if society as a system assumed these things about you, it wouldn't really damage you. It certainly wouldn't hurt your chances of being hired at a bank.

Whereas typical stereotypes of black people are:
Blacks are stupid
Blacks are aggressive
Blacks are criminals
Blacks are lazy
Blacks are uneducated

Now, if society were to assume those things about you, I'm sure you can see it would just hurt your feelings, but also seriously damage your chances in life.
>>
>>16838375
I get it, you're taking ANY comment made about white people personally, as though they are targeting you in particular.

Protip: they're not. chill the fuck out.
Because you're coming off the same exact way.
>>
>>16838376
Why should black or white or any race be celebrated at all? It's just skin color.
>>
>>16838380
id rather be falsely stereotyped as poor and stupid than rich and evil
>>
>>16838383
Are you asking why we celebrate achievement?
>>
>>16838383
It's a very American way of looking at things. They like to separate people into different ethnic groups and define themselves by their heritage.
>>
>>16838381
I take being slandered as "white privileged" very personally because I'm not lazy and work hard. When people say things like that about an entire race of people your discrediting their struggles and hard work.
>>
post it on Facebook op.
>>
>>16838387
No why we celebrate race
>>
>>16838385
You're not being stereotyped as evil. You might be stereotyped as being racist, but in your case that's true.
>>
youre a fucking retard loser bitch faggot and i dont even like black people. its your fucking facebook. post whatever the shit you want and be prepared to defend it. its that fucking simple you fucktarded pathetic fuck
>>
>>16838391
No it's a very human way it happens in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and South America and all other places in between.
>>
>>16838394
Guess what, you meet a random fuckwit with an axe to grind every so often and they're in the wrong to do so.

So do black people and other races.

The world isn't out against you, you just got punked out by some dude/chick.
>>
>>16838400
No whites are stereotyped as inherently evil. I'm my case it isn't true. That's another stereotype against us that whites are racist if we don't automatically give into the politically correct opinions.
>>
>>16838109
Dont bother, no one really is going to bother reading that and seeing what you see. If anything they see it and they will call you racist.
>>
>>16838408
So you stereotype black people for stereotyping white people?
>>
>>16838405
To say it's impossible for blacks to be racist against whites is retarded.
>>
>>16838408
You made my day
>>
>>16838416
I didn't say that.
>>
>>16838399
I dont think anyone celebrates race,, it's just black people are only given one month of the year to celebrate all their achievements.
It's like segregation of celebrating, all the other ethnicities can celebrate their achievements through out the year apart from those with black skin who have to save it for their dedicated month.
It's classic white privilege at work.
>>
>>16838415
No I'm saying a majority of people in the black community have been poisoned by a black culture that has programmed them to blame whitey for all their problems instead of taking a look in the mirror. All blacks aren't fucked up like Spike Lee, Beyoncé, Michael Eric Dyson and Lou Ferikahn.
>>
>>16838394
I see. You're misunderstanding the word privilege.

Imagine you were the same person as you are now, but suddenly got into a car accident and became wheel chair bound for the rest of your life. As I'm sure you realize, this would make your life harder in a lot of ways. So having a healthy body is a privilege because it makes life easier than not having a healthy body, which you can see by comparing real-life-you with alternate-universe-in-a-wheel-chair-you. That doesn't mean every single person with a healthy body has it easier than every single person in a wheel chair. Some people in wheel chairs might be born rich, for example. It also doesn't mean you don't have to work hard even as a healthy person. It just means things would be even harder if you wear injured or sick.
That's privilege.
>>
>>16838423
Congrats, you're stereotyping.
>>
>>16838421
So it's white privilege to have a black month but if you had a white history month it would cause mass accusations of racism towards whites?
>>
>>16838430
>a white history month
No, it'd be redundant because you already have the other 11 months.
>>
>>16838430
>if you had a white history month it would cause mass accusations of racism towards whites?
Will it?
>>
>>16838425
But that's not white peoples fault. There is no Asian privilege in China and no Arab privilege in Iran. Just because whites are a majority in this country we are considered evil and blacks are victims because they are a minority and that shit isn't fair. "White privilege" is a slander because whites dont have it easier than blacks based on race. If some white employers are racist assholes there are just as many black employers that are racist assholes. What about the Mexican McDonald's manager in my neighborhood that wouldn't hire me for not speaking Spanish? Is that Mexican privilege?
>>
>>16838432
No we don't we discussed people of all backgrounds everyday in school.
>>
>>16838437
Then take Western History, you stupid fuck.

That's literally what it's all about.
>>
>>16838434
Yes of course every time white people want their own group or their own display of culture it's considered racist
>>
>>16838430
Not its white privilege to confine non white people to only one month out of 12.
>>
>>16838439
MLK and Malcom X are part of western history so are Vasco De Gama and Pochohantes and plenty of other non whites.
>>
>>16838441
They aren't you can celebrate black people any day you retard where do you get this from? There are no laws against it.
>>
>>16838440
Only if they excluded, then it's racist. but your not excluded from black history month. Your actually encouraged and welcome to join in.
>>
>>16838445
So why do you need a month for white people?
>>
>>16838446
I never heard of black people being banned from any white history month activities...oh wait! We weren't allowed a chance because of some black peoples hatred of the white man!
>>
>>16838443

No, I'm talking fucking origins here. Greece, Rome, Germany, etc. Rise and Fall of Roman Empire, Renaissance, etc. thousands of years here.

This shit doesn't get a fucking footnote like black-history month in America does.
>>
>>16838435
>But that's not white peoples fault.
it's not about who's fault it is.

>There is no Asian privilege in China and no Arab privilege in Iran.
No for sure, because Iranians aren't Arab and actually discriminate against Arabs. And while there's no pan-asian privilege in China, there's very clearly a Han Chinese privilege and other groups are discriminated against.

>Just because whites are a majority in this country we are considered evil and blacks are victims because they are a minority and that shit isn't fair.
No one says that, and that's not what privilege is.

>"White privilege" is a slander because whites dont have it easier than blacks based on race.
Do people automatically assume you're a thief?

>If some white employers are racist assholes there are just as many black employers that are racist assholes.
No. If nothing else, then because the majority of employers are white.

>What about the Mexican McDonald's manager in my neighborhood that wouldn't hire me for not speaking Spanish? Is that Mexican privilege?
In that specific situation, it would be a privilege to speak Spanish. That privilege wouldn't apply in most other situations.
>>
>>16838447
I don't I just believe it works both ways. If you have a black month it's racist not to have a white month.
>>
>>16838451
In my public school we read about mlk and George Washington carver and Ceaser Chavez everyday allot more than Washington and Lincoln.
>>
File: v_de_gama.gif (50 KB, 348x627) Image search: [Google]
v_de_gama.gif
50 KB, 348x627
>>16838443
Since when was Vasco Da Gama not white?
>>
>>16838458
Probably because it's February?
>>
>>16838453
Your just biased against white people because you want to blame us for all your trouble or your a white liberal who wants to impress your liberal friends by shitting all over whitey( your own people). God I'm so happy I'm a libertarian and not a stupid "progressive" like you. Your kind puts USA and world I to serious regression.
>>
>>16838465
No because it was September or April
>>
>>16838467
So you have no arguments.
Also please point out where I "shat over whitey". Show me on the doll where your feelings got hurt.
>>
>>16838461
Latinos are descendants of Spanish people.
>>
>>16838454
So white are like spoilt rich children?
>one kid has it they have to have it as well, even if they don't need it.

Do white people really want their history relegated to just one month.
>>
>>16838109
You can't be racist against black people.
>>
>>16838470
I'm tired going to bed. Please can you please stop being racist against white people and blaming us for slavery and Jim Crowe and racist shit that INDIVIDUAL white people did while ignoring the equally horrible shit blacks have done to whites in this country like in the 1967 Detroit riot and the 1992 la one or the Knoxville horror from 2007 that was committed by INDIVIDUALS who were black? Collectivism ruins country's. Don't punish people for being the wrong race. Punish INDIVIDUAL people for doing shit they actually did wrong.
>>
File: spanish people.jpg (168 KB, 720x410) Image search: [Google]
spanish people.jpg
168 KB, 720x410
>>16838471
Yeah. And most people who saw a Spanish person would call them white.
South Americans have intermixed with Amerindians and black people, and therefore don't look as white anymore.
>>
>>16838481
You're inability to debate without resorting to ad hominem is making previous white philosophers and debaters roll in their grave.

Way to shit on actual white history and achievements.
>>
>>16838489
It's 6:03 am I'm tired and it's pointless arguing with non open minded people who stick to their radical racist beliefs. Have a good night!
>>
>>16838484
Who cares about skin color? I was talking about race ya pinche puto!
>>
>>16838199
my evidence for most white people being stupid is they believe slavery is a good excuse for self flagellation
>>
>>16838481
No, really, point out where I was being racist or even collectivist. Point out where I said you were personally responsible for slavery. Point out where I said black people can do no evil.

I'm not arguing for things like Affirmative Action or assigning rights to specific groups. But saying racism doesn't exist (although somehow I'm racist still) because it's all just individuals acting independently of each other is like saying fashion trends don't exist and people just spontaneously started wearing low rise jeans at the same time as individuals.
>>
>>16838498
The only one non open minded was you.

Never once did you stop to consider what others said, you just moved goalposts constantly all over the field.
>>
File: 1422987536453.jpg (130 KB, 845x403) Image search: [Google]
1422987536453.jpg
130 KB, 845x403
>/adv/ unironically believes in white privilege

I know most of you are underage and probably indoctrinated, but this is beyond sad.

The reason blacks are discriminated against is because statistically, ever since they stopped being slaves, they have committed the highest amounts of (usually violent) crime relative to their population. They make up less than 12% of the overall American population, yet commit over half of all criminal homicides. This is the same for incidents of rape, robbery, assault and manslaughter. You can confirm these statistics via the very racist, very biased white hate group known as the Federal Bureau of Investigation:

https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/crimestats

As a rule, cops will treat anybody with wariness regardless of color; the "white exceptions" you refer to usually go down in small towns, where cops have probably met your fucking kids and attend the same church as whoever they pulled over. But it's not a "privilege" if a cop pulls me over and is slightly less wary of me because I'm not a member of the race who commits most of the crime in the country.

Just think: if black people vanished overnight, we would lose over 50% of all violent crime immediately. And it's roughly the same in most European nations, before you insist it's cultural. Go look up their numbers too.

Is OP racist for pointing this out? No more so than the FBI. Now go suck off Bernie Sanders or whoever your latest rein-holder is, you liberal faggots. I doubt this thread will continue to exist long enough for most of you to recognize how stupid you're being anyway.
>>
>>16838109
Who cares a black guy kills his white girlfriend. The woman was lost anyways, black guys are the worst boyfriend material.
>>
>>16838532
Nice journal with a 0.00 impact factor faggot
>>
>>16838461
>>16838471
>>16838484
>>16838501
not white sorry!
>>
>>16838542

Nice ignoring the post because you don't like the image, retard.

Which makes no fucking sense because one of the guys who helped write that book, Anatole Klyosov, is a revered Russian geneticist dating as far back as the Soviet Union. Feel free to try and tell me any studies or scientists coming out of Russia, particularly ones awarded a USSR State Prize, are racist though.
>>
>>16838532
Here in UK whites kill more whites, actually kill more all together.
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/262103/victims-table.xls
>>
>>16838542
interestingly enough, no one bothers refuting his points on an anonymous japanese imageboard where arguments are extremely common
>>
>>16838563
The black population in the uk is nowhere near comparable to the us.
>>
TNB
>>
>>16838532
Fib stats clearly show white people kill more people than the blacks.
by your logic the police should assume all whites are murders and approach with guns firing.

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/expanded-homicide/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2013.xls
>>
>>16838559
>Which makes no fucking sense because one of the guys who helped write that book, Anatole Klyosov, is a revered Russian geneticist dating as far back as the Soviet Union.
So... good for him?

>Feel free to try and tell me any studies or scientists coming out of Russia, particularly ones awarded a USSR State Prize, are racist though.
I don't even understand your point. Are you trying to say Russians can't be racist? it doesn't even necessarily have to be about racism, it's just poor science, and poor understanding of what science is and how it works. The journal they were published in is one of the garbage journals you publish in when you know your work would be rejected everywhere else. Any scientist would want to get published in a better journal because being published in one of those means you get more money for your projects (because they're known to be selective and will only publish well made studies), you'd never voluntarily choose a journal like the one they got published in.
A single study that hasn't been repeated also doesn't prove a thing, even if it were a well made study.
>>
>>16838565
Whose points are you referring to?
>>
>>16838577

The fact that blacks actually do commit over 50% of crime, so it makes sense cops treat them extra carefully.
>>
>>16838565
If you want me to read that article and refute its points, first read this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans
and all of the 83 citations and the 28 linked articles and refute their points.
>>
>>16838577
>durrr ohhh god duurrrrrp how do i follow replies and read omg huuurp im so fucking retarded derpy herp potato
>>
>>16838581
Could you get that statistic for me? Just show us where you got it? And don't link the FBI main page, show is specifically where you got it.
>>
>>16838582
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recent_African_origin_of_modern_humans
common knowledge and it doesn't address >>16838532
in any way
>>
>>16838581
But whites commit more murders. It there in the fbi stats. Murder is the lowest of the low.
>>
>>16838595
hey stupid learn to INTERPRET statistics.

if you have 100,000 white together in an area the rate of crime is SIGNIFICANTLY less than the amount of crime in an area with 100,000 blacks. it the reason why cities like chicago, detroit, and atlanta, have more crime than cities like denver, san fransico, and seattle
>>
>>16838589

here you go you lazy nigger

https://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2012/crime-in-the-u.s.-2012/tables/43tabledatadecoverviewpdf
>>
File: 1455412186648.jpg (144 KB, 453x359) Image search: [Google]
1455412186648.jpg
144 KB, 453x359
>this one poster desperately trying to excuse black people

probably too young to be using this website
>>
>>16838673
No he's just pointing out fucking facts that liberals don't like because it doesn't fit their anti white agenda. Btw the only reason whites have more murder rates is they out number blacks 5-1 in this country. Plus allot of Latino criminals call themselves white so statistics are falsely inflated.
>>
>>16838599
>Turning murder into white male privilege.
>>
>>16838662
Those stats put whites arrests at 69% and blacks at 28%.
>>
>>16840051
But blacks are outnumbered 5-1 and still have that high a number. What part of that don't you understand puto?
Thread replies: 158
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.