[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have dysfunctional friends and they're all shitting on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8
File: BlueCatBlues1.jpg (45 KB, 535x225) Image search: [Google]
BlueCatBlues1.jpg
45 KB, 535x225
One friend was asking why I was asking another friend for money. I explained to him how I was in class and he kept calling me to come get him when I was busy. He said that this is why people make fun of me, it really frustrated me then he bailed when I asked him to join me in talking with someone (even though it was his call that said it was a good idea) and then asked me to pick him up which I said no to. Today we're in a skype call and I jokingly say how "I'm coolest with XXXX" and he fucking hangs up the call and tells me to go fuck myself saying I don't recognize or appreciate his help even though last week I had to go confront one guy about how they're treating him like shit by myself

I had an argument with the other friend last Friday over $5 of gas money and he was treating me like a doormat. It got really heated and I basically told him to fuck off and then today another friend was telling me he's threatening to call the cops on me and tell this guy I don't like that I'm planning on jumping him if I don't apologize, which I am not going to do.

The list goes on but these are my biggest problems and I'm feeling really down I had a panic attack last week from all this shit it's like I have no control of myself and that they can't handle when things don't go their way. I'll post the conversation of the second guy in a second
>>
>>
Oh btw I'm the guy on the right. Each color is a person
>>
>>16837402
You need new friends anon.
>>
>>
>>16837402
you and your friends act like bitches.

stop.
>>
This was my last response and I basically planned not to talk with him
>>
>>16837402

Your problems is that you help people and demand shit in return. That's not always going to happen. Stop giving rides to people if you can't afford it.
>>
File: 1451338493798.jpg (55 KB, 712x494) Image search: [Google]
1451338493798.jpg
55 KB, 712x494
>>16837441
Then I get this today.

I have to say Black is a real piece of shit, I'm 19 he's 17 btw. I have his mom's number and I think I just might explain the entire thing to her I have nothing to lose
>>
>>16837454
>I have to say Black is a real piece of shit, I'm 19 he's 17 btw. I have his mom's number and I think I just might explain the entire thing to her I have nothing to lose
You don't sound so great yourself. You don't know when to just move on. Cut your losses, take this as a learning lesson, and grow the fuck up.
>>
>>16837443
The thing is how this guy's mom was telling me she'd pay me back for whatever he owed me when I had to pick him up last week and I said $10 and Red tells me that Black was all upset and told his mom I don't owe me anything and I was confused and messaged him and he was just being a gigantic asshole.

Let me see if I have the conversation from me and red
>>
>>16837461
Well when someone threatens to call the cops over bullshit what exactly am I supposed to do?
>>
>>16837468
>The thing is how this guy's mom was telling me she'd pay me back for whatever he owed me when I had to pick him up last week and I said $10 and Red tells me that Black was all upset and told his mom I don't owe me anything and I was confused and messaged him and he was just being a gigantic asshole.
Then stop talking to the guy and directly ask the mom for money. Chances are, you're still not getting shit from anyone.
>>
>>16837474
>Well when someone threatens to call the cops over bullshit what exactly am I supposed to do?
And as long as it's bullshit, the cops aren't going to do anything. It's all hearsay.
>>
Have you considered that these "friends" of yours are assholes and you're caring way, waaayyy to much about a total of $15? Just cut these idiots out of your life on the spot.
>>
File: 1451338493798.jpg (125 KB, 715x938) Image search: [Google]
1451338493798.jpg
125 KB, 715x938
>>16837497
I understand these guys are assholes but you make it sound like I knew that from the beginning. Red for example was someone I actually got along and then went full on faggot mode out of nowhere and is acting like I'm some unappreciative asshole after he said all this shit Friday
>>
>>16837532
bruh.

if you're that tight on cash that you need to constantly look for payment from your friends for every fucking thing you do then just stop doing them favors.

like, fuck. i've never had a friend press me for fucking gas money and i've never asked for gas money from someone i'm driving around. you just do shit for each other cause you're friends.

your friend(s) are assholes for not paying up if it's an agreement you make with them but holy fuck kid, it's like you have a running tab on every nigga you hang out with.

just don't do them favors. stop being such a fucking jew about money.
>>
File: Untitled.png (33 KB, 1139x549) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
33 KB, 1139x549
>>16837560
I rarely ask not even kididng. the only reason I asked black was because he was already shit and his mom basically thought we were somewhere we wern't.

Red is being a total faggot over the compliment to green in the call which made no fucking sense. Right now he's writing all this shit like it's some "I've done everything for you" speech like we're some married couple. I was feeling better and then it stressed me out all over again
>>
>>16837532
>I understand these guys are assholes but you make it sound like I knew that from the beginning
You don't have to know from the beginning. You do favors out of the kindness of your heart, because you like these people and consider them friends. If you don't have that kind of money, to where you need to get into fights about it, then don't fucking do these things for people. It's akin to letting someone borrow money. You just don't do that, unless you're okay with not getting your money back.

>Red for example was someone I actually got along and then went full on faggot mode out of nowhere and is acting like I'm some unappreciative asshole after he said all this shit Friday
Red is trying to reason with you and he's getting tired of your shit. Most people would. Cut your losses, move on, and stop fucking giving free handouts when you can't afford it.
>>
>>16837612
Look, I have no fucking idea what's going on. You all fucking suck.
>>
What are you 17? Stop doing drugs and find better friends. Literally just drop em and never hit them up to chill ever again. No point in hanging out with fags like that.
>>
>>16837402
You don't give your friends rides while expecting them to pay then bitch when they offer nothing. That's some passive aggressive shit. You straight up tell them BEFOREHAND you don't mind doing them the odd favour if they ask, but they're paying the gas cost for it. If they don't have the money upfront, don't do the job. Otherwise, if you do give them a ride, and they promise to pay you but don't, cut them off.

Yours is a common bitching problem for people that have a car while their friends do not. Going about it the right way will stop fights in the future. Either you give a ride, expecting NO pay and don't resent them for that or you telll them straight up pay for rides.
>>
Morning bump
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.