[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just went on the weirdest blind date in fucking existence,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5
File: JTwVsv1.jpg (51 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
JTwVsv1.jpg
51 KB, 768x1024
I just went on the weirdest blind date in fucking existence, and I don't know if I should ask the girl out again, I mean, she is fun as fuck, but also scary as fuck.

My friend set me up with her as a joke, he knew her reputation and I guess is well known for being too much for people to handle but god damn

should I ask her out on a second date?
>>
story time
>>
>>16837167
What do you mean?
>>
>>16837179
What happened dude.
>>
>>16837179
Tell us how she's scary and how the date played out
>>
>>16837150
this is a fucking useless post without details.
how the fuck should we know what you should do?
>>
>>16837239

I assume he's 18, guys. Anything this vague is only left to the baby bois. Toodles!
>>
>>16837194
Oh...
Well I sit in a booth at Denny's and wait for a while, she was like 10 minutes late but I wasn't sweating it, then a short, flat chested girl walks in wearing heavy eyeliner and mascera, snake bite piercings, pink lipstick, and an over sized kaiser helmet, gloves with claws, a black jacket with an oversized collar, mesh shirt with a tube top under it, a denim skirt with a piece sign right over the pelvis, torn up fishnets and black combat boots. I figured it was just some wierdo until she walks up to the front register and says,"I'm looking for Anon"

I fucking instantly start panicking, thinking of not raising my hand or anything, but I didn't want to be a dick so I raised my hand and said "Hey I'm Anon" she smiled and quickly like, sprinted to the booth and just dropped in rocking the table a bit, she says,"Sup" I instantly figured I made a big mistake, I went to say nothing much but she said,"Thank fucking god you're cute, if Anon set me up with another fucking gross neckbeard I was gonna fuckin curb stomp his dumb ass, you're like a cute Will Arnett, you even got that deep throaty giant dick voice hes got." I was still trying to process everything when she tilts her head and says,"Oh I'm Anonette by the way, I'm named after my grandmother, the old slut was a baller so I'm kinda happy about that shit ya know?" I still was sort of stunned and she just giggled a bit and she said,"This is the part where you say hello." I said,"Hello I'm Anon" She then said,"Well Hello Anon." We then just sort of talked for a bit, she deffinately talked more and lead the conversation, she seemed so comfortable with talking about anything. When we left the denny's we went to a nearby park for a walk, she grabbed my arm and yanked me toward her really hard and held on while talking, then suddenly she saw these guys in the park and let go, b-lining toward them, she then like, practically superman dove and slammed into one of the guys while yelling Booyaka... hit limit
>>
>>16837244
>>16837244
>she then like, practically superman dove and slammed into one of the guys while yelling Booyaka... hit limit
What?

The girl sounds hot though do you have a pic
>>
>>16837244
Kid, I'm not sure how to break this to you, but I think your girlfriend might be a 90s cyberpunk superhero.
>>
>>16837244
If you do not slam the shit out of her cervix with your erect penis then I will personally come to your house and kill you.
>>
>>16837244
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXMskKTw3Bc
>>
>>16837263
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OP THIS GIRL SOUNDS LIKE A REAL CATCH GO ON ANOTHER DATE YOU MOTHERFUCKER!
>>
>>16837244
Not a guy, but I'd love to hang out with her. She sounds so awesome
>>
>>16837263
Died
>>
>>16837244
Welp, so far there's nothing to be concerned about
>>
>>16837244
Youre probly not op but please continue I have never read something that made me lmao this much
>>
File: 51867.jpg (136 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
51867.jpg
136 KB, 750x750
>>16837244
>an over sized kaiser helmet
Wait wtf like pic related? I don't understand!
>>
>>16837244
Pt2
So she gets up off the guy and he brushes himself off, hes a skinny dude with long hair in a leather jacket. He said,"Fucking shit nigger what are you doing." She laughs a bit and says,"I got your shit fuckstick." she pulled out something from her pocket and the guy handed her money, she walked back up to me and says,"Thats my brother, Anon, everyone calls him fuckstick" He then yelled toward us "No they don't" She then grabbed my arm and yanked me to her again, she then yanks me along to walk with her. We get to a playground set and she gets on a swing tossing her helmet to the side... her hair was all shaved really short except for her bangs. She then starts playing some music on her cell phone, setting it in her helmet, the music playing was all really fucking weird, it ranged from really strange techno, to lonely island songs. She even sang along to Motherlover which was really awkward. At one point while shes swinging she says,"The air is like super cold on my cooch, like... fuck its like I'm icing my labia." I was stunned and taken a back, I didn't quite know what to say when she suddenly jumped off, she landed on her feet but then hopped a bit foreward and faceplanted in the sand. I ran up and picked her up and brushed her off, she giggled a bit and said,"Well aren't you sweet..." she then gave me a kiss on my cheek and yanked my arm again, she says,"What shall we do next" I looked at her and says,"Isn't it getting a bit late..." She laughed a bit and said,"Maybe if you're Mormon." She starts texting on her phone and says,"I got a place we can go." We go to my car, and we drive around this suburban area, we get to a house that you can hear music is coming from she walks over to the side door, yanking me along, we get into the back yard and theres people listening to music. Drinking and having a good time. She let's go of my arm to suddenly smack some black girl on the ass REALLY hard, before grabbing my arm and holding on... hit limit
>>
File: y4WfEfa.jpg (133 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
y4WfEfa.jpg
133 KB, 728x636
>>16837322
What the hell is this.
>>
>>16837339

That's an anthropomorphic cat attempting suicide whilst retaining a cheerful demeanor.
>>
She's just an attention whore. Aside from that she might genuinely be a good person and fun to date, but her goofy antics are just about "testing boundaries" and "finding herself". I'd wager she's actually pretty fucking boring if she tries that hard, but maybe not.
>>
>>16837350
Oh. Furries.
>>
>>16837322
Your stories are fucking funny but this girl sounds like she will get you into trouble if she goes around accosting strangers. I'd say walk away now. You have these awesome stories about her to tell people in the future over drinks, but never have to deal with this crazy shit again. It's a win/win!
>>
>>16837322
>cooch
>icing my labia
Nope. Do not engage with this person, OP
>>
>>16837322
pt3 holding on while the girl gave her the stank eye, she drags me up to this big black guy with an Afro, she yells,"Sup you Mandingo fuck" I instantly feel my internal organs sink into my body, the guy laughs a bit and says,"Aw shit, this your new Fuck you fuckin slut" She laughs a bit and says,"Naw nigga, first date, hes cool though." I stutter out ,"Hi I'm... uh... anon" He laughs a bit and shakes my hand he then hands her a bong and she does a really big rip, she blows the smoke out and hands me the bong and lighter, I shake my head and pass it back to the black guy she giggles a bit and leans against me for a bit, she says,"I'm having a really good time Anon" I'm still just nervous as shit when suddenly a girl walks up to her, she gets in her lap and they lock fingers giggling the girl in her lap was a skinny redhead, she had on a tube top and shorts so short they were pretty much up her ass. They chatted a bit, Kaiser girl leaning against me while Redhead sat in her lap, they would make sex jokes to eachother, really dirty ones, at one point, Kaiser girl asks,"Hey Anon, wanna see Femanon's firecooch." I chuckle a bit as Kaiser girl says,"Show him, come on show him" The redhead laughed a bit before unbuttoning her shorts and flashing her pubes to the both of us. Kaiser girl laughed, so did redhead, then redhead popped off and walked away, suddenly the guy from the park shows up, Kaiser girl runs at him and tackles him again, he lays back in the grass and groans fuck, Kaiser girl laughs a bit and says,"Get fucked Anon" when he gets up, Kaiser girl walks over and practically hops into my lap, skinny dude sits down beside us, he then laughs a bit and says,"So you're her latest victem... Ha!." he sniffs a bit, he was obviously high, turns out he is her older brother, he seemed like a chill guy, she was hugging on me, and grinding a bit, he didn't seem to care as if it was a normal sight. Suddenly over the sound system... Hit limit.
>>
Why is /adv/ such literally boring pussies. Im sorry most people dont fit your stereotype of a bpring clone. Shes like she know what she is and what she wants to be. Being herself 100% with no filter. Which is certainly a good thing. It all depends know whether you accept her as she is or shes too edgy. Both options are not wrong
>>
>>16837386
>Why is /adv/ such literally boring pussies.
The girl is running around in some weird ass wannabe punk looking cosplay. That's not being interesting, that's trying to be a stereotype.
>>
>being this much of a edgy deviant
>people still white knight for this filth

This is why the west is falling.

For your question though, do you live that lifestyle OP? If no then ditch her.
>>
>>16837244
Stupid fag OP writing his shitty manic pixie girl fiction. This is disgusting and you're a complete fag.
Next time you make up a shitty story don't focus so much on describing what she's wearing. No person in that situation would be able to describe every piece of cloth on their body as if they invented the character.
>>
>>16837498
lmao if some chick came up to me in a pickelhaube i would remember
>>
>>16837385
Shake that Ass starts playing, the redhead girl starts dancing so does a bunch of the other girls at the party, Suddenly Kaiser girl looks at me with this adorable "Please" look... but I'm not sure what shes expecting when she suddenly grabs me and pulls me into the group of dancing women, she shes dancing against me, which was awkward because I have absolutely no rythm at all. Her helmet slipped in front over her face, her brother laughing a bit as his little sister is essentially molesting me with her ass... I also learned that she was in fact wearing a thong under her skirt as it was no match for her hips movements. When the song stopped she yanked me back over to where we were sitting, pulling me between her legs as she sat beside her brother. She rested her helmeted head onto my chest while she chatted with her brother a bit, She kept pulling me to press against her... which I was so out of my element and feeling awkward so I was hesitant. She looked up at me and suddenly tried to pull me in for a kiss, but I dunno, I feel bad but I snubbed her, letting her kiss my cheek. She laid her head back on me and sat the chatting with her brother more. She then wraps her legs around my waist and asks me what I feel like doing now... I tell her whatever she feels like doing, and says,"I want to dance more but music is sucking shit right now." The big black dude says,"Why are you dissing my play list" She says,"Cause your music blows fucking dick thats why." he just laughed as she held onto me, suddenly there was some yelling in the front and Kaiser girl yanks me over, two girls were yelling at eachother then suddenly one grabbed the other by the hair and they start fighting, Kaiser girl is just yelling,"Fucker her up!" over and over and after a while the big black guy tries to break them up, there was a big of hair on the floor but the fight wasn't too violent... Kaiser girl almost seemed disappointed before grabbing my arm and leading me inbackagain.limit hit
>>
>>16837503
99.9999% of the straight male population don't even know what that is.
Stop posting your fiction on 4chan and trying to pass it off as a real story.
>>
>>16837508
did you not take social studies? I believe 99.9999% of people know what a fucking pickelhaube is, its an iconic helmet.
>>
>>16837508
1, thats not me,
2 kaiser helmet would be ambiguous as to being a pikelhaube or stahlhelm
3 i think you underestimate the number of war/history nerds on 4chan
>>
>>16837511
Nobody knows what the fuck a pickelhaube is. Christ. Iconic or not, military equipment isn't much of a fixture of most high school history curricula.
>>
>>16837514
You're really focusing on that stupid helmet no one has ever heard of, huh?
How about you writing bad manic pixie girl fiction that only a complete idiot would think is true? How about you trying to disguise this as an advice thread when you already had the story written down? What about that? You should pitch your scrip to Hollywood, dude. I can see this as the movie that will end Jim Carrey's career. Maybe get Adam Sandler to play the main character.
>>
>>16837527
I'm really wondering where the fuck you live. Even if you never took history class you'd notice the distinctive helmet from looney toons eventually at least.

I mean, this entire story screams fake but that helmet is famous.
>>
>>16837385

>>16837527
>>16837529
Op don't listen to these fags continue your story
>>
>>16837527
>>16837529
damn you guys are mad. Think i really have time to post in between these 400 word posts?
>>
>>16837539
Agree.

It is a famous hat, I know it as a Kaiser though, not as a pickelhaube. I assume a large portion of intelligent people would know what a Kaiser is at least
>>
>>16837547
And if not they could still tell by the context that it's a goddamn hat
>>
>>16837542
Easy to post when you've written the entire thing in advance.
>tee hee guys, just going to ask for vague advice without telling you anything ;)
>oh, you want to hear the story :DDDD
>oh well, I'll just have to write what happened, totally did not expect this :((
>>
>>16837504
Nothing really eventful happened, me and her talked, she drank a bit, smoked some more, did a little more dancing, we eventually end up in my car, and she gives me directions to her place. I walk her to her front door and she wraps her arms around my neck, and hugs me, then suddenly kisses me on the lips without any warning or anything. She then grabs my phone from my pants pocket and types her number in and hands it to me, she says,"You better call me or I will break your thumbs cowboy." before walking into her house. I then drove home... I dunno, she was deffinately something I never experienced before, very forward... very wild and deffinately didn't pull any punches language wise. I do like her, I had fun, but at the same time, it was freaking nerve wracking and scary being around her, I am pretty sure she sold her brother some kind of drugs, and she was quite comfortable showing her ass whenever her skirt rode up.

Should I ask her out again?
>>
>>16837559
Go for it

Don't die though
>>
>>16837559
cant jerk off with broken thumbs id call her back
>>
>>16837559
If your the thrill seeking type then go for it
>>
If this weren't a pre written work of fiction I'd say go for it, no one fucks like crazy ones. But it is, and you're not a bad writer.

I'm sure there's a cookie cutter fir non conformists rom com screen play in here.
>>
File: Ian Smith.jpg (42 KB, 468x519) Image search: [Google]
Ian Smith.jpg
42 KB, 468x519
>>16837244
>snake bite piercings, pink lipstick, and an over sized kaiser helmet, gloves with claws,

RED FLAG RED FLAG RED FLAG

Run, or if you're brave, hump & dump.
>>
1/10 op. You get 1 point for typing all that horseshit
>>
If this whole thing you wrote was real and you actually like that chick, you are trash OP. Pure, plain trash for considering dating a punk-swearing-uncultured-wannabe girl. I've seen tons of girls like these, they might look like fun but they are in for trouble.
>>
Jesus Christ. I need a photo to see her. She must have Facebook OP. This shit is funny and weird.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.