[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help a fat guy that can never stop eating lose weight?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: aaaiiii.jpg (81 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
aaaiiii.jpg
81 KB, 1024x768
Help a fat guy that can never stop eating lose weight?
>>
>>16836997
Stop eating.

Find those pills that kill your appetite.
>>
It's simple as stop eating as much, and eating better.
But I'm betting there's a good bundle of issues lying beneath those rolls.

Best to have someone to remind you of your goals, don't enable yourself.
>>
>>16837019
What is a good diet
>>
>>16837023
Go /fit/ and read the sticky.
>>
>>16837023
>>>/fit/
Dumb/lard ass
Though anything we suggest is completely irrelevant because it's clear you have no self-control and this desire to change, if you even have it, will fade in three days because you're going to be shocked it takes longer than a few hours to lose weight, and ponder the difficulties of the universe looking at the scraped-bottom of your pudding cup.
>>
>>16837031
And that pudding cup tasted so fucking good. Mmmm mm. I think imma have another one. Thanks for the suggestion anon.
>>
>>16837031
Haha, its only like 10-15 pounds but alright
>>
>>16836997
Try a low carb diet dude, something like paleo or keto. Ive lost 65 pounds in the past 7 months.
>>
>>16837073
What are some low carb foods?
>>
Eat less, move more.
>>
>>16837083
Anything without sugar. Meats, some vegetables. Foods to avoid are starches like potatoes, rice, bread, and anything sweet or processed.
>>
>>16836997

1. Throw out shitty food. Don't buy any more.

2. Cut out anybody in your life that enables your fatness. Parents are fat and make fun of you for trying to lose weight? Don't talk to them. Girlfriend is fat? Dump her. Etc.

3. Go to a gym and if possible try to find a workout buddy to help you stay accountable to your fitness goals.

4. Plan your meals. Calculate your BMI and how many claories you would hypothetically need to eat to lose ~1 pound a week. Google how to do this. Make your meals for the week ( make your sandwiches, rice, fruits, etc prepped in bulk). Then eat according to your planned meals.

Good luck. Just so you know: nobody gives a shit if you stay a fat lard. Only you can help yourself
>>
I have lost alot of weight before. Easiest way to do is to cut down portion sizes, aka eat less.

Easiest way i did it was to eat a very small breakfest, small lunch and a big dinner. Sounds dumb i know but it worked for me and did zero excersize
>>
Losing weight is a basic principle:

Use more calories than you eat.

So calculate how many calories you need to eat every day to maintain your weight and eat less than that. The recommended amount ranges from 10-30% less than your BMR

Also lift weights and do soft cardio ( Swimming, etc) . Don't jog so you don't blow out your fucking knees with all that fat lard ( no offense)
>>
>>16836997
I just lost 110 in 11 months with zero exercise

However yes unfortunately part of my method is to STOP FUCKING EATING

although if you feel like pigging out sometimes then plain/diet salad usually doesnt do any harm. However I very strongly insist that this is only for advanced weight loss levels. Meaning that I strongly advise against using this for even the first full half of the weight you need to lose. So again I'm sorry to break the news but you will in fact have to stop fucking eating you fat fuck. fat shaming works I know. However we all need tools and my main philosophy is to make things as easy as possible. Whenever I felt like eating but I knew it wasnt really time I would simply drink watered down diet cherry 7up. Combine this with pre-planned meals and weighing yourself every day.
>>
File: progresspicture3.jpg (797 KB, 3066x894) Image search: [Google]
progresspicture3.jpg
797 KB, 3066x894
Just eat less and move more bro.

Here is my 1 and a half year transformation. Minimal lifting from the first pic. All I did was calisthenics, running and swimming ( all for the military ).

Keep in my prior to pic one I had a lifting base of about 2 and a half years so the muscle was already there. Your results may vary. You don't even have to do cardio if you don't want unless you want to lean down to sub 10-12% body fat. You just gotta eat less. Eat like 1500-1600 calories a day and actually count and calculate your portions. You will lose weight. You should lose like 10-20lbs your first month maybe even more if you are morbidly obese. I lost my first 50lbs from the first pic with barely any cardio ( like once a month cardio at first ).

Go on /fit/ and stick around. Just post there and the longer you stay, the more knowledge you'll get. Oh, and go to an actual gym btw.
>>
>>16837193
Grats on your progress.

But what if I'm waaay fatter than you were when you started?
>>
>>16837197
How heavy and how tall are you?
>>
>>16837197
I strongly advise against working out combined with diet for significantly overweight people because loose skin will already be a potential problem with zero exercise. If you lose it too fast then you may be very sorry. To each their own but I just proved that exercise for weight loss is fucking bullshit lies. You wanna get muscle then fine pump till your brains explode, but if you wanna lose weight then stop fuckign eating.
>>
>>16837193
> Eat like 1500-1600 calories a day and actually count and calculate your portions.
I strongly advise against this entire method let alone your numbers. The way I did was eat whatever I want as long as its about the same amount everyday. Did that for one week while weighing myself. Did I lose weight? no, so I cut calories. Repeat this until you start to lose weight. Fuck advised calorie numbers. That needs to be determined by each individual person based on this method.
>>
>>16837216
That's what I did. I started at like 1900 calories and eventually wouldn't lose weight until I got to 1300 calories/day at the very end. Sure you may lose weight on 2100 calories if you are 270lbs but you'll lose more weight if you cut on 1600. And no, losing weight slowly won't do anything unless you lose weight over the span of years and years. Lose skin weighs a lot and isn't going anywhere. If you have to lose 150lbs of fat, chanaces are you have 20-25lbs of lose skin that literally will never go away unless you get surgery.

OP keep in mind if you are morbidly obese like 300lbs+ you should be losing 10-20lbs a month for a solid year. Obviously the former as times goes by. Your first month should be 20lbs~ lost if you do it right.
>>
>>16837228
I was actually implying less. My method is based on doing things I never dreamed possible and am still pretty amazed. This "thing" being how little I can eat. Daily calorie allotments completely fucks that up. Daily calorie maximums yes. Daily calorie minimums no.

162 lbs starting and lost technically 113 lbs in 11 months down to 149 lbs at 5'9.5" so I figure I have about 20 more lbs to go maximum. The skin is looser but not loose.
>>
>>16837245
*262 lbs starting

I can barely bring myself to even type it
>>
>>16837245
>162 lbs starting and lost technically 113 lbs in 11 months down to 149 lbs at 5'9.5" so I figure I have about 20 more lbs to go maximum. The skin is looser but not loose.

Sounds like you have about 10-20lbs of lose skin that needs to go man. That's probably what's keeping you from feeling 'lean'.

Shit like sodium also bloats you btw. You should start gaining mass and size now man. In 3-5 years you could have a banging body.
>>
>>16836997
Eat salads. You can have anything you want as long as you have it over a bed of greens. Drink water. Exercise. Problem solved.
>>
>>16837193
that's 4 different people lol
>>
>>16837272
Nope. All me anon. 2nd to last pic was mid November, 3rd to last was early January of this year and last pic was December. First pic was July or June 2014.
>>
>>16837258
>Sounds like you have about 10-20lbs of lose skin that needs to go man.
we shall see but I seriously doubt it and insist there is still fat in this skin which is in fact looser but still not loose.
>>
>>16837269
>You can have anything you want as long as you have it over a bed of greens.
what in the fuck no. More like you can eat an entire bag of greens or even two or three bags and it wont really matter. Even skinless grilled chicken should be kept to less than 2 ounces. Everything besides the leafy greens is loaded with calories.
>>
>>16837327
A few cups of greens fills you up right proper. 3x a day with a bowl of oatmeal in the morning? OP won't go hungry by eating big salads and even if each salad is in the 500 kcal range, with the amount of weight OP likely wants to loose, even 1'800 kcal per day will have him losing weight like crazy. Especially if he exercises. Tacos, chicken bacon ranch, bleu cheese turkey walnut grape, chopped egg, steak, popcorn shrimp, panzenella, poached egg, Cobb, Greek, warm chilli. Doesn't get boring and fills you up more than eating the same foods sans greens. Count calories, eat salads.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.