[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it illegal to not tell people you have HIV? I'm positive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1
Is it illegal to not tell people you have HIV?

I'm positive and have a handful of guys without telling them. I'm worried they might find out they got it from me and will sue me.

I mean how likely is it that it can be traced back to me? I think I could just deny I ever met them and maybe get away with it but I dunno.

I guess I should but it makes it too hard to get laid so I probably won't
>>
It's not so much illegal as it is immoral, OP.

If you're more concerned with getting caught then you are with harming other people, maybe it's time to take a look at yourself and your values and make a change.
>>
>>16836652
Pretty sure it is, so pray they don't find out it was you or it's happy jail time for you.

Congrats on shortening the lifespan of those dumbfucks.
>>
In the United States it's illegal. If I remember correctly, it's considered a manslaughter charge.
>>
>>16836687
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criminal_transmission_of_HIV
>>
>>16836652
If I found out some girl knowingly gave me hiv I'd beat the shit out of her. I'm dead anyway so I might as well make sure she suffers too. It's unfuckingacceptable.
>>
>>16836697
>>16836687
>>16836685

Well fuck :(. At least only 2 know my last name so hopefully I get lucky.

I don't even see the big deal. It hasn't killed me or a anything.
>>
>>16836715
Relax there's only a chance you would get it and there are pills you take so it would be ok.

The only criminal in that situation is you for being violent
>>
Fucking piece of shit,I hope you die.Wait...
>>
>>16836722
Nope. That's an action that deserves an ass beating.
>>
>>16836652
Get off 4chan Martin Shkreli.
>>
>>16836734
Then i would have you arrested instead.
>>
>>16836732

The pills stop it

Chill
>>
>>16836748
They hold it off, but someone with HIV will never live to old age. AIDS will kill them and they will never be able to live like everyone else for the remainder of their shortened life.
>>
>>16836742
Fine. I should be getting a fucking medal for stopping the spread of hiv by turning that dumb bitch into a vegetable.
>>
>>16836769
The doctor told me otherwise.

>>16836770
Ooo a tough guy. Go away asshole
>>
>>16836782
I'm the asshole because I want to fuck up a dumb bitch who knowingly gave me hiv? Are you fucking retarded? Either that or you're hiv positive and don't want to get fucked up yourself. Instead, you should do us all a favor and shoot yourself in the head!
>>
>>16836789
Wow rude much
>>
>>16836782
>The doctor told me otherwise.
No, you just misunderstood him. No doctor would tell you and outright falsehood like that.
>>
>>16836808
Why haven't you killed yourself yet? Hurry it up.
>>
>>16836836
Everybody needs a little education in here.
https://www.plannedparenthood.org/learn/stds-hiv-safer-sex/hiv-aids
OP is giving people currently terminal diseases, of course it's illegal under biological warfare if the count gets high enough.
>>
>>16836720
Not yet, not until it turns into AIDS and you die very slowly like you deserve :) Count your days because soon enough you'll get what your deserve for running those guy's lives.
>>
>>16836720
It makes you unable to reproduce, basically, since there's no way you can impregnate someone without a chance of giving it, and no way you can have a pregnancy without a chance of spreading it.

This is bait
>>
medfag here. the virus can be identified by minor mutation in the "virus dna" unique to your strain of the virus. they will need a sample that is proven to be yours checked against their strain.
>>
>>16836857
wrong. you can do artificial insemination without transmission of HIV

Extract woman's egg
Extract man's sperm and wash sperm (google it, it's a real thing)
mix in petri dish
insert back into woman's uterus
>>
>>16836652
Yes, it's illegal.
>>
>>16836875
Yeah, but you still transmit the HIV during pregnancy, retard, which is what I meant from the beginning.

Just cumshot the woman's snatch and it'll have the same result
>>
>>16836885
That's preventable if you follow your doctor's instructions and don't breastfeed. :^)
>>
>>16836652
hiv and aids infested fags should be burned alive as soon they are diagnosed
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.