[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Refers to me as "husband"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 640x640
One of my female friends recently admitted to me that she had a crush on me that spanned years, but reportedly ended last year. However, since she told me this a few months ago, she's started jokingly referring to me as her "Bae" and "husband" in our conversations. She's a bit younger than me, and though she's quite attractive, has never had a real relationship. What in the hot hell is going on here?
>>
I'm only guessing here, but perhaps she told you she stopped feeling that way because she wanted to stay safe in regards to you rejecting her. Like... to check out your reaction in hopes that you'll say you've felt the same way. And now, she's calling you Bae and husband to encourage you to have a go at something.
Sounds totally immature, but she hasn't been in a relationship before..
I know I've done something similar before. I preempted rejection by telling a girl I wasn't into her, when someone had told her that I was. Me = chickenshit back then... :(
>>
>>16834558
Is she hot?
>>
>>16834583
Quite. One person who saw her messages irl looked me in the eye and just said "Why the fuck is a girl that good looking going for you?"

Like, I'm not ugly. I've been lifting religiously for years, but the general consensus is that she could do a lot better hahaha.

>>16834578
Idk. Thats what I was kind of assuming, but she's adamant she doesn't "Like" me when people ask her? Who knows.
>>
She obviously hasn't realised you're gay yet
>>
>>16834685
Whoa, so edgy.
>>
>>16834558

Just call her over for "date night" if your her "husband" and tell her you "sent the children to their aunt" and "bought a lot of lube and condoms".
>>
>>16834743
Oh my god 10/10
>>
She stills has feelings for you. I did the same thing when I was younger to my then best friend. I even confessed to him I used to have feelings for him in hopes to either have him confess he had feelings for me or to finally get over him in that way.
>>
>>16834796
What is she expecting from me then? To ask her out? Should I?
>>
>>16834558
You should jokingly tell her that you two need to "consummate the marriage" and gauge her reaction
>>
So, in your projection of her view on you, I'm curious, how do you respond to her advances? Perhaps she got used to the idea that you won't reciprocate. How do you feel about her? Like, I'm getting the impression you do like her..how much, or seriously? Does she know how you feel?
>>
>>16834558
I suspect she's only partly joking. A part of her wishes to be with you but she hides it under a veil of friendly inside jokes

I would be interested in trying to call her bluff, then you can either reject her properly or act upon it
>>
RAM HER WITH YOUR PENIS
>>
>>16834558
She's only kinda joking. Ask her out. See what happens.
>>
How everyone still ignoring the fact that OP obviously gay tho?
>>
>Bae

Don't speak to her ever.
>>
>>16834558
Okay, let's start by asking: what do YOU want to do about it?

If you like her, I honestly don't see a reason why you didn't just kiss her after she told you.

Come on, man, you have a beautiful girl who likes you and who you could be banging right now, and yet you're here in 4chan shitposting with the rest of us.
>>
Maybe she has a crush on you but has accepted the fact that you don't like her back. So she just kind of jokes about it to make the matter softer.
>>
>>16836508
She's attractive as heck, but I don't know. She feels so much younger than me, I sort of feel bad dating her. You know what I mean? I know it happens all the time, and rationally it's nothing to get worked up over, but I don't want to be putting dampers on her youth or forcing her to grow up or emotionally damaging her or anything.
>>
>>16837243
Yeah sounds like you should keep her at arms length. But I'm a cuck
>>
>>16837311
Don't listen to the cuck, OP. Fuck her. If not you, someone else will.
>>
>>16837359
>If not you, someone else will.
Heed this words, OP. It happened to me.
But tell her to cut that shit out if you feel like she's going to get psycho on you. A girl who calls you "bae" or "husband" to your face when you're not even dating sounds a little nuts and likely to get possessive or other weird shit.
>>
>>16837395
>nuts
She's not nuts. Just...immature?
>>
>>16834558
Stop making this thread. Fuck you're a fag.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.