[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just overdosed with 20 pills and now I don't want to die,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (197 KB, 500x595) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
197 KB, 500x595
I just overdosed with 20 pills and now I don't want to die, I'm also scared to tell someone. what do I do?
>>
>>16833281
20 pills of aspirin ?
>>
12 pills of Benadryl and 8 of some allergy medicine I don't know the name
>>
>>16833286
20 pills of yoguretto
>>
Vomit or get your stomach pumped if you don't want to fuck up your liver.
>>
Go to the emergency room and tell them.
>>
>>16833291
Won't die from that.
Not even close.
You'd need a whole fucking lot more.

50 asprin didn't kill me.

Just force yourself to vomit or you'll just feel really sick for the next 24-48hrs
>>
>>16833291
then go, look up how many mg of dph were in those pills and what the other thing you took was.. damn are you fucking retarded ? you probably deserve to die with your level of stupidity.
>>
>>16833281
Quickly drink a glass of salt water, puke, and then go to ER, you dumb faggot.
>>
If real, call ambulance and tell dispatch people what you took.

If fake you should really delete this thread.
>>
dont think of spiders OP
>>
>>16833317
> go to ER

LOL. The only thing those pills will give him is a good 8 hours of sleep.
>>
Okay people saying this dose is meaningless - it may be to a completely healthy adult man, but we don't know who OP is and what conditions/medical issues could cause this to absolutely be fatal.

Piss off.
>>
>>16833388
its benadryl and even more allergy meds which mean op is just going to trip out. horribly.
>>
Worried about op. You still there?
>>
>>16833462
This happens from time to time, get used to it. Don't expect to hear from OP, either he passed out to sleep, died, or went to the hospital. We'll never know.
>>
>>16833462
I'm worried too...
>>
>>16833462
>>16833483
>>16833982
This is OP. I puked. I still feel like absolute shit but I've realized how precious my life is now and I'm going to get through this and things are going to change. Thanks for your concern.
>>
>>16833281
I overdosed on about 15 Zoloft and nothing happened. Just drink heaps of water and don't make yourself puke.

How are you feeling now?
>>
>>16834010
Just keep yourself hydrated, and call an ambulance if you start feeling faint or your heart is beating extremely fast.
>>
>>16834010
I tried something similar about 5 months ago however with a lot more than what you took.

While you won't die from what you took you can do serious damage to your kidneys even if you make yourself puke or staying hydrated.

Id recommend going to the hospital and having your system flushed while you are going in the right direction (regretting what you did and seeking advice) the long term damage you can do to your system should be your major concern.
>>
File: 1383587745560.jpg (8 KB, 149x155) Image search: [Google]
1383587745560.jpg
8 KB, 149x155
>>16834474
>>16834050
>>16833314

How do people even die from pills ? Most actually dangerous stuff is heavily regulated and/or being phased out. Not many people have access to a pharmacy worth of barbiturates.

Back when I wanted to die at some point I had stockpiled over 2 months worth of mood stabilizers and anti psychotics but eventually figured out I didn't have nearly enough to even hit LD50 let alone LD90 and I'd just be miserable and fuck my kidneys if I tried.

>>16833281
>>16834010
Also, OP sorry to hear about what happened to you but glad you're alive and want to live at least for now. Take care mmkay ? Various psychiatrists didn't do me any good, at all, but many people say they helped so you might want to look into getting help. Also sorting out whatever made you want to kill yourself is a good idea. Oh and to be cliché, I don't know if it really does get better eventually for everyone, but it did for me, after 5 years wasted in psychotic depression cycles I've finally never been happier in my life (fuck meds). But please don't waste as much time as I did, that was retarded.
>>
Kill yourself :)
>>
Was your puke super pink? Also you're going to be damn sleepy for a while, I recommend sleeping on your side with some pillows on your back to prevent from rolling on your back in case you randomly puke. Because you're going to be knocked out for a WHILE.
>>
Why would you OD on pills when you can just buy antifreeze?
>>
It's pretty surreal that your first instinct is to ask this on a slow-moving board rather than call the meds.
>>
>>16834543
People usually don't die from taking pills, that's why so many women survive their "suicide attempt" as it's the most popular way for them.
>>
Why the fuck would you overdose on pills? Seriously, that doesn't ever fucking do anything.

Here's my advice. Next time, headbutt the sidewalk.
>>
>>16833379
Nah man, that much DPH is fairly dissociative. OP is going to have a trip full of mindfuck.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.