[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to reduce mess while masturbating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2
File: 1429848545211.jpg (112 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1429848545211.jpg
112 KB, 600x450
I always get cum everywhere. I've read masturbating in the bathroom helps, but I like to do it in front of my computer. I also read about using tissues, but I like to use both hands, so I can't really catch anything with tissue when I orgasm. Any help, /adv/?
>>
Computer? Get a fucking smartphone you caveman. Then you can fap anywhere.
>>
>>16831876
Can't you sorta aim? Like, put a tissue on your chest or whatever.
>>
>>16831881
The screen is too small though.
>>
>>16831889
So far I've been using clothes to catch wherever it goes, but I'm wondering if there's a better way.
>>
>I can't really catch anything with tissue when I orgasm

What you do is put the tissue on the end sort of like a loose balloon/condom, so while you have a ring grip below the head, it shoots out onto the tissue, and it doesn't dribble down because of the ring grip.
>>
catch it with your other hand senpai
>>
>>16831876
Just use a condom
>>
Use makeshift condoms
>>
>>16831876
use a sock. stick your dick in it and jack off like normal. when you cum, it all goes into the sock. just dont keep reusing the same sock. thats pretty gross. just use a different one every time. as long as you wash clothes regularly you wont run out of socks and there wont be any mess to clean up.
its what i do and it works fine.
>>
>>16831876
Condoms, they'll also get you used to putting them on. I do it in the bathroom though.
>>
>>16831876

I have a small trashcan that I line with plastic bags from the supermarket. As long as it doesn't have any holes in the bag, just cum in that as much as you want as well as for other trash needs. Throw away after 2-3 days. Repeat as necessary.
>>
Speaking of masturbation, is that girl like a zillion out of ten to anybody else? I'm not even *that* attracted to Asians normally (not like some people on here, anyway), but holy fuck.
>>
>>16831876
Just masturbate more often. If you masturbate at least twice a day you should stop producing that much when you cum.
>>
>>16832476
+1, although I slip the sock on at the last second
>>
Keep a small trash can in your room and just cum in that.
>>
>>16831876
Stop masturbating.
>>
File: 1445150344093.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1445150344093.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>16833084
You will never have an asian girlfriend like her. :(
>>
Just fucking eat it.
It's good protein and it whitens your teeth.
>>
Just aim for your mouth. Problem solvered
>>
>>16833663
>>16834267
Done these recently, makes me turned on af. Also you can just cum on your chest before you have a bath or shower
>>
>>16831876
So basically you systematically insult everyone in your home.when you gorget to wipe your mouse?
Condoms suck where you live?
Gg
>>
>>16834290
what fucked up person uses condoms to masturbate?
>>
>>16831876
tarp/drop cloth/etc

although I still get it on the bottom of my table but only a little from the strongest squirts
>>
>>16831876
Into old sock
>>
>>16831876
>I've read masturbating in the bathroom helps

Ew, that's where you make peeps and poops.
>>
what the hell
I just come on my stomach and then wipe it off with some paper towels and when I'm completely dry I got to the bathroom, throw the paper to the trash and wash my dick a bit
this way I don't even need to ruin my orgasm by positioning to hit a tissue or putting a sock on my dick
>>
Why do you care how much mess you make? That's half the fun. Geeez wtf is wrong with you. Just wear an old t shirt and blow on that!
>>
Be4 u cum, pull forward and pinch ur foreskin so nothing can escape :)))
>>
>>16831876
Have your pet dog lick it off your hot naked body.
>>
>>16834730
Better yet , you can cum INSIDE your pet.. This will maximize pleasure and save you time.. Win-win desu
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.