[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age old situation: I am in love with my FWB... He hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 600x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 600x720
Age old situation: I am in love with my FWB... He hasn't completely shot down a relationship in the future - and we are both able to see other people. I keep getting jealous... I want to try waiting it out and hope that he eventually wants to be with me... And I know how stupid that is... we are just so perfect for each other. I don't know if I have a specific request as far as advice but any would be appreciated.
>>
>>16831041
Start fucking other guys.
>>
>>16831050
I've tried. All the guys that I keep meeting are fucking losers that just make me like him more
>>
>>16831050
Are you a guy? From your opinion - is there any situation where this works out?
>>
>>16831058
then stop the FWB deal and break it up, cut contact and move on.
The more you let him fuck you the more attached you'll get and the more it'll hurt when he is the one that ends it. Make a favor to yourself and take control this shit before it goes out of your hands.
>>16831063
It works when it's a "I fuck whenever I want but you are fucking no one else but me" kind of deal.

You shouldn't get in a FWB if you aren't emotionally mature enough to handle it.
>>
>>16831077
See I'm very understanding. I'm okay with him fucking other girls. I just want to know that I'm the number one girl. I know that sounds stupid... but I honestly don't think men can be monogamous.
>>
>>16831086
if you were number 1 for him, he would have asked you for exclusivity by now.
Face it. You are just "one more girl" for him and you will never get what you want out of him.
The safest bet is to end it.

And no, many men don't want to stick their dick in every hole available. You are either too stupid (most likely) or just have the unlucky fortune to cross paths with a bunch of assholes.
>>
>>16831098 I am not stupid by any means. I'm a caring person who gets fucked over all the time because people are shit
>>
>>16831103
You aren't caring. You are naive.
Don't blame others for you own choices.
>>
>>16831111
Naive? Because I am there for people 100% and completely honest and they turn out to be liars?
>>
>>16831119
duh?
Start being more cynical, assume everyone will fuck you over at some point and act accordingly.
Real life isn't a book/movie were everyone has good intentions because you are honest towards them and have good intentions.
The only reason people are fucking you over it's because you let them.
Stop allowing people to do that.
>>
>>16831119
Yep. This is naivity. You are making yourself extremely vulnerable in the process and unattractive because it potentially comes off as desperateness. No one likes a desperate loser who are there for everyone just so that she can maybe have a relationship in the unlikely future. Also, according to this >>16831086 you have no self respect and you are putting him on a pedestal. You are no better than the loser guys who made you like him more.
>>
>>16831130
You're right. But now I fucking love him and can't see myself with anyone else. We just have so much in common.
>>
>>16831127
>Start being more cynical, assume everyone will fuck you over at some point and act accordingly.
It's one thing to be cautious but you're just telling her to be douche. Plus this is getting completely off topic.
>>16831119
The other anon is right though, it does seem desperate and that would just make me think someone was insane. "You can have other women, but I just want to be your number one. I know men can't be monogamous." Would scare most people off. I would just recommend proposing a more serious relationship to him. If he says no then it seems healthier to move on than to worry forever about what it could turn into.
>>
>>16831151
I just think OP has bigger problems than being in love with his pretty FWB.
>>
>>16831159
Well that's what she wanted advice on. I know it may be hard for some people but I personally prefer to help with the subject at hand.
>>
>>16831159
op here. *her
>>
>>16831151
I don't understand how that would scare someone else. Don't most guys love having cake and eating it too?
>>
>>16831166
how old are you op?
>>
>>16831170
Scare someone off.. Especially a guy
>>
>>16831171
>>
>>16831180
kek
>>
File: theweakandthestrong.jpg (52 KB, 600x596) Image search: [Google]
theweakandthestrong.jpg
52 KB, 600x596
>>16831180
I see why he doesn't want to be with you then.
You have the mental age of a teenage girl.
There isn't something as being made for eachother. If he would have liked you he would have stopped fucking around by now. A guy starts fucking you for your looks and most of the cases he will stay for the personality.(this doesn't mean you're hot, it means you're acceptable enough to fuck and the standards depend on the guy. For instance the average /adv/ beta's standard is a donut.) It's clear that he's getting bored by your looks and that you don't have a personality (you get more walked over than a pedestrian crossing). Time for you to (wo)man the fuck up and end it. You've imprinted this false image into your brain that he's the one. Reread you own post. Now reread it again. Does this even remotely sound like the guy who's perfect for you? Jesus christ you're like the female beta2.
>>
>>16831098
why does he have to be the one to ask?
>>
It is stupid. If you want to date, date. Act the way you would if he were any other guy with whom you wanted a relationship. If that's still difficult for you to understand, try acting like a guy would if he were pursuing a relationship with you. No confessions, no awkward moments. Pretend like you're starting from day 1 and hit on the motherfucker.
>>
>>16831196
>He hasn't completely shot down a relationship in the future
probably because OP already tried?
>>
>>16831204
Yep. He said he needs time to get over his wife. they recently split.
>>
I know I'm wasting my time... I just hate being alone. He is perfect for what I need right now.
>>
>>16831231
install Tinder and fuck a couple of randos.
You'll forget about him in no time.
Also you sound desperate as fuck, that's a huge turn off. Try to tune it down.
>>
>>16831213
>fucks around
>needs time to get over his wife.
>my sides have entered orbit.
OP has the intelligence of the average Oprah watcher.
>>
>>16831255
People can have sexual needs but have emotional hang ups.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.