[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister and I have been having sex regularly for about 11 years
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 1453763765046.jpg (683 KB, 4300x2867) Image search: [Google]
1453763765046.jpg
683 KB, 4300x2867
My sister and I have been having sex regularly for about 11 years but recently her boyfriend proposed to her and she said yes. She wants to carry on but I want to stop now that she's going to get married. She's getting a little weird now since we haven't been together in about a fortnight and I'm worried she's going to do something stupid and ruin their marriage before it even happens.
What should I do? I don't want to get in the way of anyone's marriage.
>>
Finally some stories of fiction and also falsehood!
>>
How old is she?
>>
>>16830489
She's 27 I'm 24.
>>
>>16830489
>>
Break it off, imagine how devestated her bf would be if he found out about it. He doesn't deserve this and I really feel sorry for him.
>>
What is the dynamic of your relationship like with her? Is this an occasional thing or very frequent? Did it used to be stronger and died off?
>>
>>16830492
She fucked you when you were 13?
>>
>>16830494
I want to know that she's getting married but she doesn't want to.
>>16830497
It was about once a week for the last 3 years or so.
>>
>>16830498
Yes. It was completely consensual.
>>16830499
>know
now
>>
>>16830480
>She's getting a little weird now since we haven't been together in about a fortnight and I'm worried she's going to do something stupid and ruin their marriage before it even happens.
Something stupid? Like what?

It's weird that you would worry about getting in the way of their marriage when you've been playing an active role in the destruction of their relationship--you are the other guy. The big difference here is that you can't really just fuck off since you're family. As long as you keep up this activity, and she doesn't just choose you as her life partner, you're always going to get in the way of her happiness. A piece of paper changes nothing, it just makes things more complicated when you try to split.
>>
>>16830501
Was she the one who initiated? What was in it for her to keep it going even with boyfriends?
>>
File: shortcuts.jpg (64 KB, 843x632) Image search: [Google]
shortcuts.jpg
64 KB, 843x632
>>16830480
>that pic
>whoever made it airbrushed the face to perfection
>didn't bother airbrushing that hand
>>
>>16830503
I've never really thought about it getting in the way. She's had many boyfriends that have come and gone. Now this one has made a commitment to stay with her by proposing and she agreed and I don't feel comfortable doing it anymore because of that.

>>16830510
She was. I don't know why she stayed. I can tell you that I stayed because I was a horny teenager and she was willing to have sex with me.
>>
File: 1453763239477.jpg (393 KB, 1052x1578) Image search: [Google]
1453763239477.jpg
393 KB, 1052x1578
>>16830511
Taylor is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>16830513
You should have communicated about this with her. It's not normal to fuck your little bro once a week. She has some underlying problems. Is she crazy otherwise? What's her reasoning to keep this up regardless of marriage?
>>
>>16830480
>fortnight
i kek'd
gr8 b8
>>
>>16830498

Do you love her?
Vice versa?
How hard will it be for you to keep your distance?
>>
>>16830545
>Do you love her?
Yes. I love her like a sister and a really close friend. I don't know if I love her like a boyfriend and girlfriend do since I've never had one but I feel like it's more than just a sibling thing.
>Vice versa?
Yes.
>How hard will it be for you to keep your distance?
Kinda hard, It's a 10 minute drive from her apartment to mine.
>>
>>16830550
I find it really baffling why she would marry the guy and keep you on the side. If she loved the guy, she wouldn't want to keep you on the side.
>>
>>16830513
>Now this one has made a commitment to stay with her by proposing
A proposal isn't any more of a commitment than simply staying together for a long time. Many people these days are completely foregoing marriage in favor of long-term relationships. Marriage aside, by your being with her, she will never be able to fully commit to anyone. Sex with one person over an extended period of time creates pair bonding. She will always go to you first in times of need, and vice versa.

>>16830550
>I don't know if I love her like a boyfriend and girlfriend do since I've never had one but I feel like it's more than just a sibling thing.
I would bet that this thing you have going on is a big reason why you haven't had one. Just try to get a girlfriend, and see how she reacts. I bet she won't take it well because she sees you as way more than a brother.
>>
>>16830480
Ultimately substandard as a work of fiction. Intriguing premise, but no sense of reality to it.
>>
>>16830480
I wish I was you right now.

God mother fucking damn it why is Causality such a gigantic fucking nagging bitch with me?!
>>
Please say shes your step sister from another marriage.
>>
>>16830999
Aristotelian metaphysics masterrace
>>
>>16830533
So I'm not the only one who caught that.
>>
>>16831308

I thought the whole damn thing was some Song of Ice and Fire reference.
>>
Bitch, you ain't no Jaime Lannister.
>>
The only solution is to counter-propose to her and move to south carolina with your new wife/sister
>>
So you've been fucking your sister while she had a boyfriend and now that he's proposed, you want to stop?

Holy fuck, God bless that marriage...
>>
>>16830533
>>16831308
fort•night (fôrtˈnītˌ)
n. A period of 14 days; two weeks.

Is there something I'm missing?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.