[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is an average looking guy suppost to get with an attractive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1
File: damn.jpg (239 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
damn.jpg
239 KB, 1024x768
How is an average looking guy suppost to get with an attractive female?

>inb4 personality and 'be yourself'

been their done that didn't work fuck you, also if an ugly guy approaches an attractive girl it looks like sexual harassment to some people

>inb4 rich

i'm only 18
>>
They are out of your league. Deal with it
>>
Why would an attractive female want an average guy, assuming all we're going by is looks?
>>
>>16830295
because males will often date uglier girls but you almost never see hot girls with ugly guys
>>
>>16830305
How does that answer the question?
>>
>>16830294
>>16830295
if i maximised my looks i can probably push 6-7/10, however 10/10 girls will only date 15/10 multi-millionaires and ceo's
>>
>>16830312
Because their good looks are all that those multi-millionaires and CEOs want, and all the girls want is money. If you had the money, you too could have one of these 10/10 girls. Until then, stop whining.
>>
>>16830310
i'm saying why can't females be a bit more lenient when it comes to dating like males
>>
>>16830318
Because why should they if the system works for them?
>>
>>16830287
>>>/fit/

You entitled dick
>>
>>16830327
so all sub 8/10 males just have to come to terms with the fact they will never get an attractive female unless they become billionaires?
>>
Look into the world of sales. If you can sell yourself effectively it doesn't matter how your "customer" looks.
>>
>>16830339
If everything we've assumed so far is true, yes.
>>
>>16830287

money

make their lives miserable, anon
>>
Realize that women can find men attractive for other things, like money, power, confidence, or being funny. Find your strengths and weaknesses and work with them.

Also, these women could be out of your league and not worth your time
>>
one day i'll start targeting, kidnapping, raping and murdering entitled cunts

if being unattractive enough makes me "too unfortunate" to get an attractive girlfriend, then whoever falls for my bait would be "too unfortunate" to die by my hand
>>
>>16830353
>>16830349
moneygame looks like the only option, maybe i can pull a 7/10 if i make my first million before i'm 30
>>
>>16830356
hey, not cool bro
>>
>>16830373

what's funny is that's flawless female logic
>>
>>16830287
>I tried to sperg PUA once and it didn't work
>therefore it doesn't work

First, you must stop visiting /r9k/. That place is poison. Then, you simply have to stop being a faggot and man up. That's all there is to it.
>>
>>16830383

faggots like you who give him hope are poison

females and males are the same, we only want the best

stop poisoning his brain with hope
>>
>>16830383
>man up

yeah i can always get a testosterone/ritalin perscription
>>
for ugly guy; lower your social inhibitions maybe go on testosterone and get rich
>>
>How is an average looking guy suppost to get with an attractive female

You're not. You're supposed to get with an average female.
>>
>>16830426
OP here; i've had two girls ask me out in my life the first one was like a 6/10 the second one was a 2/10, i declined both because i will only date 10/10
>>
>>16830433
you're an idiot.

>2 girls ask you ever
> you only want 10/10
maybe 6/10 is your new 10/10.

if all you want is a girl because she's hot, you're literally as bad as 10/10 sluts who do nothing but golddigging.

>>>/b/
find a feminist/woman hate thread. learn something. you seem to have trouble learning. well, it seems very obvious that most girls don't want you. your inability to change your thinking or adapt to the information you have gathered is the reason i started with "you're an idiot".

let me iterate how gathering information and making decisions based on that information works
>these fork tines fit right into these holes on the wall
>put fork in wall socket
>AHFUCKZAP.jpeg
>nevar forget
>>
>>16830454
>most girls don't want me

ok THEY ASKED ME out, i've never asked a girl out, i'm not interested in hating women i just want to improve my chances of landing a 10/10
>>
>>16830454
the 6/10 was dtf as well she was calling me fuckbuddy right of the bat
>>
>>16830459
well, if you never approach a 6/10, she won't ask you out because she's never going to get a chance because you didn't even initiate conversation.

honestly, those threads to me aren't about hating women really. they're about how women try to use their looks to get by in life, and this strategy works for longer than it should, and this strategy is more effective than it ought to be. A woman going to college doesn't need to finish her diploma. she can just find a man and marry him. then he will finish his diploma and he will get a job and take care of money.

well, if you want to improve your chances of landing a 10/10, you need to try

>>>/fit/
>>
>>16830486
rejecting women is the only way, you gotta make them want to be with you not the other way round no matter how ugly you are
>>
>>16830509
so what you're saying is
>you gotta become attractive or wealthy

when you reject a woman she doesn't tell other women about it.

a woman's desire to be with you is a function of your appearance, personality, what have you. so i will reiterate:

>get money
>get >>>/fit/
>get bitches
>???
>profit
>>
>>16830287
>been their done that didn't work fuck you, also if an ugly guy approaches an attractive girl it looks like sexual harassment to some people
You are not your shadow. We are born with only half a psyche: the advice to "just be yourself" doesn't work until you've built a mature persona.
>>
>>16830287

get fit

girls like attractive people too, and if you want a hot girl you need to work on your appearance.

being yourself is terrible advice. if yourself is ugly.
>>
>>16830287
You accept your worth and aim for lower standards.
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.