[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't get any girls interest that aren't ugly or fatties
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: pure feel.png (16 KB, 217x100) Image search: [Google]
pure feel.png
16 KB, 217x100
I'm no 9/10 chad thundercock with a chiseled face and a 6 pack, but I'm not the male equivalent of these sad fucks that seem to be the only ones that are responsive to me either.

I think I'm a 7/10 and with an even better haircut, and losing even more weight and putting on muscle I could reach 8/10 easy

But yet the only girls who seem to be receptive are 5/10s and below

I don't like this, either they are super pretty or they are like a trainwreck to look at dichotomy, where are all the "pretty good" girls?
>>
well for one thing, you rank people and assign them a number so you're already a shallow douche.
>>
girls can afford to be picky, so your looks aren't going to seal the deal

you gotta be a person people want to hang out with
>>
>>16828650
No some of these girls are literally difficult to look at.
>>16828652
It's easy to feel that way when talking to girls in person like I've done a lot, and when talking to them over facebook, but the best way to test to see how they interpret you on a purely physical level is to get on tinder (which I don't even use anymore)

Literally all of my matches were always the 5/10s and below
Never got anything higher

And when I talk to girls on facebook, the ones who are receptive kinda fall into that range, and the ones that are higher, even when I know they are single and they are laughing and seeming to like me, when I ask to go to X place with them sometime soon and they back out

It's weird, I don't know what's going on
>>
>inb4 your ranking yourself too high you actually look bad and it shows

No because I've had other threads before where I asked to be rated and they said around 7/10

Not gonna post my face here because I don't want to risk someone who knows me knowing about all this
>>
>>16828659
>It's weird, I don't know what's going on

Because lets say those girls you like are really super attractive and all that shit. Why would they want to go out with you?

I'm serious, why would they? They're told everyday they look beautiful by other guys, they've heard all the pick up lines, been hit on constantly, the works. They can smell desperation and can detect BS fro mles away after hearing it their whole lives. and on top of that can afford to pick and choose.
Why should she even give you the time of day? Because you have an okay hair cut and are sort of fit?

you have to bring more to the table than just confidence.

to them, you're just like those 5/10 girls that message you.
>>
>>16828683
So what its impossible for a lower ranking person to get with a higher ranking person, who everyone has to get with equal rankings or maybe like 1 higher?

So if I'm a 7 why can't I get an 8?
And why aren't 8s willing to get with 7s?

The whole point I've been making is that there seems to be no middle ground, it seems like its either really bad looking or really good looking, I cant just find a girl who looks "nice" or "pretty good"
>>
post a pic faggot
>>
>>16828757
Try reading the thread faggot
>>
>>16828754
lmfao look harder

youre not entitled to one retard
>>
>>16828765
Faggot I never said I was entitled, I said where are they I cant find them

Get off your GURL POWR WE DONT OWE MEN SHEEET bandwagon
>>
>>16828635

>I'm 7/10
>but if i LOST WEIGHT and PUT ON MUSCLE, and CHANGED MY HAIR id be an 8

im sorry, how are two major life changes and one little (yet major aesthetic change) stopping you from just one point.

post your pic. and let us see what you are wokring with. otherwise we cant help. there is literally nothing we can do if we dont know how you ACTUALLY look. no, posting a more attractive look alike or posting a description of you will NOT help us see what you actually look like. post a pic, and lets see if ur as hot as you think u r.
>>
>>16828817
how you read the fucking thread retard

why the fuck did I think /adv/ could help me, you're all fucking virgins anyway

fuck you faggots
>>
>>16828652
no no no, looks are everything. Op just isn't as good looking as he claims
>>
>>16828667

find. then send your picture to me in private and we'll see whatsup.

bob_cat6662hotmail.com
>>
>>16828754

>so what its impossible for a lower ranking person to get iwth a higher ranking person

no. people reach across when it comes to attractiveness, but it goes back to the original question

>what do you have to offer

why does the girl pick you over an 8/10? why? because you want her to? thats not a thing.

generally speaking if someone loewrs htemselves considerably its either becuase of personality or fetish. you sitting here being butt flustered about not getting more hotties tells us you aren't high ranking on the personality scale. maybe there is more to you but all we see is entitlement and desperation.
>>
>>16828754
News flash- women only date UP!
>>
File: 1454203593917.jpg (425 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1454203593917.jpg
425 KB, 1200x1200
>>16828840
Nigger you aren't me

>>16828869
Ah see that might just be it
Do they date equal ever?
>>
Either you think you're more attractive than you are, or your standards are too high. Since you insist it's not the former, it must be the latter.
>>
>>16828907
>Do they date equal ever?
of course. But you're using shit like tinder, where women are relatively scarce. You may as well give every woman you see on there an extra +2/10

That 5 is easily a 7 just because the website is a sausage fest. Almost every dating website and is female favored, the only difference is to what extent. Minus Christian Mingle anyways from what I've heard.
>>
>>16828635
You're probably not as good looking as you make yourself out to be. Or your standards are too high and you're far too superficial, and that just gets in the way of you getting a girl.
>>
>>16828907
It's very rare for women to date equal. Its more of a social thing ya know?

Women-
>"oooo you got a really hot guy! you go girl!" If a woman dates down then her friends will shit on her for doing so.

Men
>"Awesome bro you got a girlfriend! can you help me get one too?" so on so forth. Men rarely talk shit if you date down. Its the "at least you got a gf" mentality. Unless she's SUPER ugly, then men won't say nothing.
>>
Normally I don't give a shit posting my entire face but this is kind of a touchy subject for normies and I don't wanna risk getting dumped on IRL over it, this isn't a standard "rate me" thread

So here's me

>inb4 you dont look great

I already know that, I'm a bit chubby and need to shed some more weight, I'm working on it,
>inb4 bad hair

Well you shoulda seen it before, I need one more good solid cut to get the uppercut thing down just right

Plus it was cloudy on that day and I suck at taking pics

Just try to lump me into one of 3 catagories:
Ugly, meh, or pretty good
>>
>>16828635
>I think I'm a 7/10 and with an even better haircut, and losing even more weight and putting on muscle I could reach 8/10 easy But yet the only girls who seem to be receptive are 5/10s and below

7/10 ain't good enough, all or nothing bro.
>>
>>16828938
You look fine, from what I can tel. Not particularly good looking, but not terrible either. Just plain average.

I'm not liking the excuses you're making though. You have a shit attitude.
>>
>>16828941
Well I'm always open to tips as long as your being serious about it
>>
Mind posting an example of what you consider a 7/10 girl?
>>
>>16828949
What do you need tips for? Just stop making excuses for everything.
>>
>16828842
then why do fugly ass guys get in relationships with attractive girls? looks are definitely not everything

unless you're in it for casual sex, than your personality probably means more.
>>
As much as I admire your self-esteem, you cannot limit yourself or you'll be foreveralone. I mean, come on OP. Use the head between your shoulders, not your thighs; for all you know a fattie could be THE ONE but you won't give her a chance.

Play Second Life for a while and you'll hopefully start to learn that inner beauty is real.
>>
File: 1455774416965.gif (2 MB, 540x603) Image search: [Google]
1455774416965.gif
2 MB, 540x603
>>16828954
I actually can't because I'm actually pretty bad with the rankings, I've just been estimating

I'm better at putting girls into 3 catagories "ew, pretty, and hot"

So when I keep referencing 7/10s I mean pretty
I guess a cheer leader is hot, some girl who is 100 pounds over weight and/or has a shitty face is ew, and a girl who doesn't need to lose that much weight or any and/or has a pretty smile is pretty

I'm trying to use this to get better at giving rankings

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/34/other-other-topics/looks-scale-1-10-male-female-oh-yea-op-scumbag-scammer-1290316/

>inb4 that url lol
I know its weird but the pics seem to be accurate, just tell me which you think I'm closest to and if there is any way(s) for me to improve

Stats:

6'5 tall
265-270 pounds
Unknown muscle mass but I would say I'm on the stronger side
Broad shoulders because everything is in proportion
>>
>>16828983
>6'5 tall
You're too tall to be attractive.
>>
>>16828985
Well its technically something like 6'4.25 or something, I dunno, the doctors can never see the top of my head so I get different measurements, some say 6'4, some say 6'5, the doctor just yesterday said 6'4.25

Also
>too tall to be attractive

?
>>
>>16828990
What are you so confused about?
>>
>>16828995
What do you mean too tall to be attractive?
>>
>>16828997
You're so tall it's not attractive anymore. I don't understand what there is to be confused about.
>>
>>16829002
Well I wanna hear if other people feel the same way or not and if so am I fucked or is it something that can be worked around?
>>
>>16829002
Also at the same time I get compliments on it all the time
And even when people ask how tall I am but without saying it's cool, I can see it in their faces, they never look at me like I'm a freak but like they are in awe
>>
>>16829004
A taller girl might not care, but most girls I know wouldn't really want to date someone a whole foot or so taller than they are. Generally speaking, the average girl would want a shorter guy.
>>
>>16828983
>6'5
>265-270 lbs

There's your problem. Your BMI is 31.4, you are in the obese range. I think you have a decent looking face but your weight is evening the scale. You're already trying to lose weight so all I can advise is patience. I really do think this is your problem, unless you dress poorly or have awful social skills.
>>
>>16829012
In the colder months I can hide it really well with clothes, but its more obvious when I have to wear short sleeves and short pants

I was originally this height and 307 but I've already lost a fuckload of weight, but I need to lose more

I also know that doing so will make my face look better too

Also its weird that its called "obese" because when I talk to people and ask them if I look fat or big they nearly always say I just look big, like tall

So is it like other guys think I look tall, and girls think I look tall and subconsciously think I look fat on top of it and aren't even aware of it?

Also what would be a good weight for me?
>>
>>16828635
>Asks 4chan for advice about women.jpg
>Should've realized whoamen r weakminded and needs to focus onself, women will follow a successful man.
>>
>>16828635
>I think I'm a 7/10
>losing even more weight
Are you implied that you are a fat 7? Don't kid yourself. (And yes, chubby is the same shit)

>>16828938
No where near 7 but not ugly, slightly above average it is unless you have super ugly small eyes.

>>16828659
>when I talk to girls on facebook
Found another problem. Talk to people IRL. Besides, you care way too much about all of this shit.

>>16828683
Great post.
>>
>>16829054
Fine so what exactly am I mean to do besides continue to lose weight and how will I look once its done?

Am I perma-fucked or can it be fixed and eventually I will look like an 8/10?
>>
>>16829061
Not that anon, but going by your face picture, you're average and you're going to remain average. Seriously, work on lowering your standards, because they're higher than you can afford to have right now.
>>
>>16829066
Your saying my face doesn't look chubby?
>>
>>16829027
>Also its weird that its called "obese" because when I talk to people and ask them if I look fat or big they nearly always say I just look big, like tall
70% of the US population is overweight or obese. I think that people have begun to lose sight of what a normal weight looks like. Even so, at 210 lbs you would be down to a BMI of 24.9, which is in the normal range. (overweight begins at 25 and obesity is greater than 30.) But you shouldn't go by just weight as everyone carries it differently, and BMI is only a generalization.
>>
>>16829070
I'm saying that losing weight isn't going to make you a 10/10. You're about a 5 at the moment, and losing weight is only going to bump you up 1-2 points.
>>
>>16829061
Well once you replace fat with muscle and grow out a beard, you might. Though no reason to count on it nor care about it. Your looks aren't off putting from what I can tell, so not too relevant, good looks can get you attention, if you don't have the personality to keep it, it's worthless.

Focus on growing as a person ... while losing weight and you'll be fine eventually.
>>
>>16829070
I am >>16829012 and >>16829078, but not the anon you're responding to.

I don't think your face looks chubby. Are your pictures on tinder bodyshots or just face shots? I suppose this could be one way to rule out whether or not it is your weight. Your face is definitely fine though, I think you're above average. Another possibility is that your height may be intimidating to some women, but I don't think your height is unattractive.
>>
File: hold the fuck up2.jpg (78 KB, 400x398) Image search: [Google]
hold the fuck up2.jpg
78 KB, 400x398
>>16829081
There is no way that with my height and my whole "looking like an out of shape football player" thing that I am a damn 5

I'm not 10/10 but I am not a 5/10 either

I'm a 6/10 or a 7/10

With weight loss and muscle training I can be at 8/10
That's my goal

>>16829082
It's undeniable that the better you look the easier it is, and I am willing and able to make the effort to look better

It's called don't be a bitch and; Eat good, drink good, and work out
>>
>>16829096
You don't get to decide how attractive you are to other people. I think you're a 5 because you're freakishly tall and fat. I can't see you being an 8 or more, your average face keeps you at a 7 max (assuming you had a good body).
>>
>>16829101
Faggot NBA players are freakishly tall, and I don't qualify as an NBA player
>>
>>16829096
>I'm a 6/10 or a 7/10
Why not, just don't expect many people to agree with that. For some you'll be a 1/10, for others 10/10, 5/10 it is IMO.
>>
>>16829107
Just because you're not as tall as an NBA player, doesn't mean that you're not freakishly tall. Average height for a male among the general population is 5'10"-5'11"ish in most Western countries, and you're 6-7 inches taller. That's more than the average penis length. Unless you're Nordic, you're freakishly tall. And you're fat too, remember? Like I said, you're a 5.
>>
>>16828938
Definitely not a 7 as you claimed to be.
>>
>>16828635
>insists he's at least 7/10
>admits his dick is not impressive
>Frankenstein height
>out of shape

Yeah no. No girl with standards is going to chase you like a prize catch. Not with your shit attitude and your entitled complaints about what you deserve.

Your only hope is applying effort - working out will get you a better body, and socializing in person will establish who you are better than Facebook. Assuming you aren't so fucking infantile in person that you can see a woman for her personality as well as how big her tits are, you might actually land a 7 and keep her around.

But you won't score anything with where you are currently. Stop defending your 5/10 score and go do something about it like a damn man.
>>
>>16829283
I never said anything about my dick
I said my height was 6'5, that means 6 feet 5 inches
>>
>>16829304
Nobody cares about your height. My best friend is 5'8" but he consistently pulls gorgeous girls because he's a lead guitarist in a band, has reasonably well developed social skills, and has the kind of body that 405 pound deadlifts builds.

Failure with women comes down to three factors: not putting in enough work on yourself, not having anything to offer, and not being able to have a conversation.
>>
>>16829314
I really feel like girls standards are just too high in general, they never initiate and always expect you to have the entire package of "value", its not just if they are single they will give anyone at least one date so long as they aren't visibly ugly, no you gotta have X Y Z and D before they are even willing to give you a trial run.

I really hate this country.
>>
>>16829343
I think its less that their standards are too high and more that you're not bringing anything to the table. I know ugly guys who date constantly because they can manage a conversation, I know rich guys in great shape who can only get whores because they're just off putting people.

The only real deal killer is a lack of confidence.
>>
>>16829343
>5/10
>"I want girls who are more than 5/10"
>girls are the ones with too-high standards!
It's not their fault that you're not attractive. Just like you want to date more attractive girls, they want to date more attractive guys. Stop complaining.
>>
>>16829352
>bringing to the table
And what is bringing to the table? Having a booming 24/7 social life and being on a sports team?
And why is it even a matter of what I can and can't provide, isn't dating supposed to be finding someone you like as a person not what they have materially that you can leech off of like its some kind of business deal?

If a girl is single, has nothing going on to suck up her time, and a reasonably looking guy walks up and asks her out, what reason does she have to say no?

What does she have to lose?
>>
>>16829361
What do you have to offer a girl? Not shit like "I'm a pleasant guy" or "I won't fuck them over like other guys will" - what do you ACTUALLY have to offer them? Why SHOULD a girl want to date you?
>>
>>16829373
I just explained that its not a business deal its finding someone you click with as a person.

Rejecting someone right out of the gate because they don't look like a model and/or have a bunch of social connections is stupid.
>>
>>16829379
You're right, it's not a business deal. But the more you can offer a potential partner, the more likely they are to give you a chance to see if they click with you.

>Rejecting someone right out of the gate because they don't look like a model and/or have a bunch of social connections is stupid.
I'm sorry, but isn't that exactly what you're doing? These girls you deem to be 'too ugly' for you - you're rejecting them right out of the gate because they don't look like a model and/or have a bunch of social connections.
>>
>>16829361
You're still getting caught on thinking theres some magical strategy. Dating is about wanting to spend time with someone. There are a lot of reasons you might want to do that, but its likely going to be a combination that keeps you around. Women aren't any different.

It doesn't matter if you're reasonably attractive, if you're obnoxious they're not going to say yes. If they don't know you, they aren't going to say yes.
>>
>>16829304
"I'm no chad thundercock"
Your exact words.

The point is that you are blaming women's standards (as if we have a rubric we whip out to grade your sorry asses on) for your own failings instead of taking responsibility and admitting you need work. The fedora wearing manchild with the hot girlfriend is not succeeding because of looks - he's got something you don't. Could be money, or it could be personality. Maybe the girl used to be the ugly nerd in school and she knows how to look past appearances, but you won't know that just be categorizing her as a number.
>>
>>16829384
They look deformed, thats the only reason why
I don't care about social connections at all really.
>>16829390
Women put waaaaaaaaay too damn much focus on "does he look like chad thunder cock [Yes] [No]" "Will I make a bunch of friends or gain a bunch of social rep by dating him [Yes] [No]"

Its disgusting.
>>
File: 1453775671322.jpg (28 KB, 355x327) Image search: [Google]
1453775671322.jpg
28 KB, 355x327
>>16829394
Chad thundercock is a phrase used to describe a guy who is buff and is a 9/10 or 10/10 and who girls cream themselves over
>>
>>16829398
>They look deformed, thats the only reason why
We've covered this, you're too tall to be normal. You're just as deformed. And even if they are, what if one of these girls is your soul mate? You're missing out on the opportunity to find out whether you click with this person because you're rejecting them because of their looks.

>Women put waaaaaaaaay too damn much focus on "does he look like chad thunder cock [Yes] [No]" "Will I make a bunch of friends or gain a bunch of social rep by dating him [Yes] [No]"
Even if this were true, crying about it isn't going to change anything.
>>
You always take 2 points from your score

Always
>>
>>16829403
Why give him the last name thundercock if not to refer to being well endowed? I'm genuinely curious.

I don't care if you're a 12/10 Olympian God, if you have a micropenis you are not going to keep a woman unless she's Tinkerbell.
>>
>>16829398
I think you're seeing what you want to see. I'll be the first to admit I'm not a 10/10. When I was still fat I was a 5, now that I've dropped a lot of the weight I'm probably a 7 as long as she doesn't mind someone who looks a little scary. Not much has changed in the way women approach me, though. I can talk, I'm funny, I'm entertaining, I'm interesting, thats enough.

If you're having this much trouble it might not be your lack of Chad Thundercockosity so much as you being unpleasant. I mean, you can keep bitching about women if that makes you feel better, but its not going to get your dick wet.
>>
>>16829412
I'm not deformed, I get compliments on it all the time.
>>16829429
I don't know I didn't make the phrase its just in my dictionary of things to call other things.

Ironically enough my dick is the same as my height just substitute the ' for a .

>>16829432
I don't know what to do, sometimes I think I'm just incompatable with the culture of the US and need to move.

If even after loosing weight and getting muscular I still can't do it, that's when I know its time to go.
>>
>>16829343
>they never initiate
With you. Because you're not worth it.

>>16829379
> finding someone you click with as a person
Is based on the shit you provide. If she has good looks, it's also because she provides good genetics, discipline to take care of her body, effort in understanding fashion and make up, yidda yadda. Just as a super simple example.

>>16829429
>not knowing how to use your fingers and tongue
Though microdicks look pretty bad indeed.
>>
>>16829450
>If even after loosing weight and getting muscular I still can't do it, that's when I know its time to go.
Do you actually think that losing weight is all that you need to do? You seem to have a shit attitude - a victim complex and you blame women for your lack of success with them. You're also delusional about how attractive you are. No matter where you are, you're not going to be any more attractive, even if you lose weight, if you don't work on your personality.
>>
File: let go.jpg (61 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
let go.jpg
61 KB, 960x960
>>16829460
I have a shit attitude because I feel like I live in a culture that is sick, and warped, and allows all kinds of bullshit to go on without anything stopping it, and I know for a fact it was not always this way, but by the time I was born it was.

I am tired of being told by you guys that I am not worth anything and don't deserve to have anything, and I am tired of being passively/indirectly told that by women in general.

I do not know how to solve the problem, and if I cannot find a way then eventually I will leave.

I don't know how to break it down anymore.
>>
>>16829450
You keep failing to hear what people are saying. If you think a change of scenery will help, go for it, but I suspect it'll be the same story unless you have the cash to buy a wife.
>>
>>16829480
I don't mean a change of scenery like a different town, I mean moving off the continent alltogether
>>
>>16829472
You have a shit attitude because you hang out on 4chan too much. There are plenty of normal guys like you who live normal lives.
>>
>>16829472
>theoretical physics are sick and warped because I don't understand them

>told by you guys that I am not worth anything and don't deserve to have anything
Comes from the guy who doesn't want to date ugly chicks.

>>16829485
Would only be effective if you change on the inside. As nice entitlement feels, shit won't get you anywhere.
>>
>>16829485
Where you'll be an outsider because even among Western countries, there are differences in culture and you'll never feel like you belong. No matter how unfair you think you're being treated or how shit the culture where you live is, it's still your culture.
>>
>>16829485
>Europe, Australia
Same song, different verse.
>South America, Asia
Hope you've got the money to compete.
>Africa
You're gonna have a bad time.

Where do you think you're going to go where it will magically be different and a girl will give you a chance based on the mere presence of a Y chromosome attached to someone who isn't Quasimodo?
>>
>>16829504
>Same song, different verse.
Not OP, but that's not completely true. Cultures will vary, but yes, the aspects that OP hates will still be present.

Also with the others, he'll be homesick and never really fit in anyway. That's something you forgot to mention.
>>
File: 1450381628807.jpg (117 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450381628807.jpg
117 KB, 720x720
>>16829497
I understand a lot of things but just because I know how they work doesn't mean I like them or think they are right, I am trying to learn how to trick US women into liking me because I know that there is no way they would ever like me naturally, and why wouldn't they? Fuck if I know.

>>16829498
I already said I feel like other countries are superior to the US in the culture department.

>>16829504
I would have to do a bunch of research and pick an exact country and go there, but I think any country in Europe, or Australia, would be easier than here.
>>
File: 1450387040742.png (136 KB, 353x368) Image search: [Google]
1450387040742.png
136 KB, 353x368
So how about instead of ridiculing me you people actually tell me just what it is I'm lacking and how to fix it, and don't just tell me to "figure it out" spell it out.

And anything about height will be ignored.
>>
>>16829518
>I already said I feel like other countries are superior to the US in the culture department.
That's nice, but what you think doesn't mean that they are. And there's no guarantee that they'll accept you, making it harder for you to find a girlfriend. You'll just feel more isolated.

That's assuming that your attitude does actually change. If that doesn't, then nothing you do is going to help you.
>>
>>16829518
>but I think any country in Europe, or Australia, would be easier than here.

You'd be wrong in many cases. A case might be made for Eastern Europe, provided you're stable enough to be a provider, but thats about it.
>>
>>16829524
>stop blaming women for your failures
>stop making excuses about everything
>accept that you're not as attractive as you think you are
>stop being a fucking hypocrite in saying that women are evil whores because they don't give you a chance to prove yourself because you're not 10/10, when you won't date any girl who shows interest in you just because you deem her to be below you
>lower your fucking standards
I can't tell you how to fix it, because I don't have, and never have had, these problems.
>>
>>16829096
5/10 isn't bad, it's average. 5.5 is the median of the numbers 1-10, so you're probably rating yourself wrong.
Please don't become bulimic over this thread op, it isn't your weight, it is probs your haircut. It looks a tad douchey.
>>
>>16829518
> I am trying to learn how to trick US women into liking me
This doesn't work unless you're massively smarter. Besides, that's not how relationshits work. If you want just to get laid, trick a whore by paying her.

>because I know that there is no way they would ever like me naturally
Well, adjust the aspects that makes you unlikeable then?

>why wouldn't they? Fuck if I know.
So much for understanding.

>>16829524
>just what it is I'm lacking
A likable personality and attitude.

>and how to fix it
Socializing, reading, having a fulfilling life and interesting hobbies. Be the person people want to be around, somebody who improves lives around him.

Also what >>16829544 said.
>>
>>16829524
Ok. From your posts here you appear to be entitled, self centered, defensive, insecure, and arrogant. You externalize blame. Your communication and listening skills are poor. You present yourself as a victim.

None of these are attractive traits. None of them suggest masculinity or fun.
>>
>>16829524
Stop feeling entitled - if you expect girls to come to you without trying, then it's already a lost cause.

Acknowledge the fact that while looks do matter, it'll be your personality that would be the determining factor on whether you get and keep a girl or not.

Also, stop blaming the culture - you hate how the dating culture in your country is based on superficial things and yet the way you speak and rate yourself is mirroring that culture, making you sound completely hypocritical.

Work on your personality (maybe girls find you dull or not interesting so they just move on).

And if looks are all that matter to you, start improving on yours (lose weight etc). You have to have something to offer them (going back again to my point about not being entitled).

Lastly, accept the fact that some attractiveness is subjective, and even though there are beauty standards it's still dependent on each individual. Sure you claim to be 7/10, but some might see you either higher or lower than that.
>>
File: 215215.jpg (18 KB, 292x366) Image search: [Google]
215215.jpg
18 KB, 292x366
>>16829544
I can accept partial blame for the failures but that's it.
I don't remember making excuses for anything, I always spelled out why I actually thought something was the way it was, excuses = lying, I never lied.
I still say I look better than average, even if its not by a lot.

The only thing I'm asking for is that the girl doesn't have a deformed face and isn't a land whale.

>>16829548
Again I feel I'm better than average, even if its not by much.
And I would never go bulimic, but I'm thinking of doing a PSMF regime alongside muscle training.

>>16829550
You underestimate how smart I am, smart is the ability to learn, now how much you already know. It's just that up until 6 months ago I never made any effort at all.

>Socializing, reading, having a fulfilling life
Working on it, actually making progress, but I still have more to go
>interesting hobbies
What's interesting to me is nerdy to others, so I guess I have to lie about what I like and pretend to like what I don't.

>Be the person people want to be around, somebody who improves lives around him.

That all depends on how others define all that.

>>16829554
>communication and listening skills are poor
I need to improve them.
>You present yourself as a victim.
Because I have not been given a good quality of life and unless your completely indifferent to human suffering you should feel bad about that on at least some level.

>>16829570
I never said I wanted to just walk into a place and have girls crowding around me, but I do think that women should be bolder and not just expect the reverse.

Looks are totally not all that matters, but I'd never date honeybooboo under any circumstances.

Here's an older pic of me, see if any of you think I get a different score than what you already thought.
>>
File: honey-boo-boos-mom.jpg (50 KB, 999x562) Image search: [Google]
honey-boo-boos-mom.jpg
50 KB, 999x562
>>16829640
Alright so I should have said honeybooboo's mom.
>>
>>16829640
>I still say I look better than average, even if its not by a lot.
That's nice, but no one agrees with you
>>
>>16829654
>no one ITT
>>
>>16829640
>Because I have not been given a good quality of life and unless your completely indifferent to human suffering you should feel bad about that on at least some level.

Wrong. Unless you're born into some kind of great privilege, nobody is given a good quality of life. You have to work to make that quality. You have to sweat, and cry, and bleed, and learn from you mistakes so that you can adapt to a world that doesn't give a shit about you.

Thats the unfortunate reality that you keep avoiding. You want the world to be fair, you feel like you deserve things. Well, to be blunt, your feelings don't matter. You have two choices: you can wallow and be alone or you can bust your ass.
>>
looks absolutely do matter, ignore the personality bullshit.

from getting fit it's like im treated like a different person entirely.
>>
>>16829666
If I say anymore about all that it's going to get into ideological territory and that's not what this thread is about.

>>16829669
I know, I think its like 70% looks 30% how you interact with people, I need to get the looks down and work on the rest.
>>
>>16829677

wrong

100% looks.

if you dont have the looks, girls will never even give you a chance. within a few seconds a girl will decide if she wants to talk to you or not. ugly? well fuck you.

if you dont have looks, your great personality doesnt even matter.
>>
>>16829685
Well then that's even more incentive to up my looks even beyond what they are now.

How does this sound?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Protein_Sparing_Modified_Fast
http://www.ironmagazine.com/ebooks/The_Rapid_Fat_Loss_Handbook.pdf
>>
>>16829640
>I can accept partial blame for the failures but that's it.
No just no and no again. The other person is never at blame for not wanting to suck your dick.

>You underestimate how smart I am
Given some posts, you make it easy for me.

>smart is the ability to learn, now how much you already know
I'd say it's both. Also wasting 6 months is ... not very smart.

>Working on it, actually making progress
All good then.

>What's interesting to me is nerdy to others
It doesn't matter. People tend to respect most hobbies, unless you're super obsessed by them. Just make sure these are actual hobbies and not "listening to music and playing vidya" and you're fine. A range of different ones is helpful too, specially if they are somehow social.

>I have to lie about what I like and pretend to like what I don't
This works in superficial interactions, say at work. Being fake in any other scenario won't work for too long.

>That all depends on how others define all that.
Yes and no. Intelligence, humor, ability to motivate others and make them feel good and a bit of spontaneity are universally appreciates, just like being a negative, whinny, entitled fag is usually not, unless you're in the company of others.

>Because I have not been given a good quality of life
You have not? You have access to Internet and a place to stay, you aren't born retarded, you live in a first world country with tons of opportunities, you got an education, enough food to get fat and enough free time to post here. Your life is better than billions of people could ever dream off.

You don't have a bitch to suck your dick? Well, tough luck. I don't have a private plane yet either. Let's cry together and hope the shit we one appears one day!
>>
>>16829699

I dont want to be a downer but I have perspective based on being a former fatass.

you have no idea how different the world treats you when you are in good shape. im EXACTLY the same as I was, just more motivated with regard to fitness. see, looks are what get you a date...or job interview in terms of dating. without looks, you will never get the chance to show how great you are as a person, cause noone cares if you are ugly and a great person.

I would know, thats how I used to be. and now? well, people love me cause I look better.
>>
>>16829677
>If I say anymore about all that it's going to get into ideological territory and that's not what this thread is about.

Feel however you want, but complaining about it isn't going to make anyone want to be around you. You want me to feel bad about your quality of life? What does that do for either of us?

Look, I've said I'm not the most attractive guy in the room. When you put me next to 20 year olds, I'm even less attractive, but I've talked girls ten years younger than me who considered themselves straight into coming home with me and my wife right out from under Chad Thundercock. Hell, I did that when I was still fat.

Chad's got nice abs, but she's in majoring in psychology and I'm a psychologist. Oh, and she's at a local music show and even though nobody will remember my band in the morning, I was still the frontman for an hour. And I work with kids! Chad could whip 12 inches out on the bar and she wouldn't notice because she's having a conversation about things we have in common and now she's so invested that she's checking her hair in the mirror behind me like she's 15 again.

I don't have some great gift, I just stopped caring what other people thought about me and I listen to women when they talk. That combination opens doors.
>>
>>16828635
have you tried not being such a faggot?
if that doesnt work, smoke crack
>>
>>16829713
>I listen to women when they talk.
Fucking madman.
>>
File: 4532541.jpg (30 KB, 500x333) Image search: [Google]
4532541.jpg
30 KB, 500x333
>>16829707
>The other person is never at blame for not wanting to suck your dick.
Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh

>Also wasting 6 months is ... not very smart.
If you think I'm bad now you should have seen me 6 months ago

>You don't have a bitch to suck your dick?
Uuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhh

>>16829708
I know, I know, looks are everything, I will have it down soon.

>every uuuuuuh represents me not wanting to go deeper
>>
>>16829724
>I know, I know, looks are everything, I will have it down soon.
Keep in mind, they're just a foot in the door. Being hot might get you that extra 30 seconds to make your pitch, but thats all it is. You need something else to keep it going. For some guys its cash, for some its humor, for some its an interesting life, but if you're going to get by on looks alone you better have more going on than just having gotten fit.
>>
>>16829733
I wish it could just be "the girl is single, bored, has nothing to do, and she looks and me and isn't repelled by what she sees and actually kind of likes what she sees"
>>
>>16829741
I know you've been on your heels for a lot of this thread, but I hope you hear me when I say this: that sounds like your standards. You're single, you're bored, you have nothing to do, all you want is a girl that doesn't make you feel desperate. Thats not what most women are looking for.
>>
>>16829748
Then what exactly are most women looking for?
>>
>111 / 11 / 22 / ?

Probably wasting my time, but what you need to do is actually provide something to get invested in. Jacking off and playing video games doesn't make you attractive. Having lots of money, a nice body and knowing how to have fun does.

The power to attain a stunning attractive 9/10 or a frumpy 4/10 female version of you is in your hands, so figure it out. Also ignore the retarded cunts who think "giving people a number" is somehow bad, as if we don't do it naturally.
>>
>>16829753
Have you read most of this thread? They're looking for someone who is fun to be with. Lets say theres five factors: looks, money, interesting life, humor, and common interests. Any one of those might get your foot in the door, but for it to be good enough alone you'll have to be a pretty big deal in that domain (Chad Thundercock, $300k/year, hang gliding relief supplies to children in Syria, funniest guy in the room, totally into all the same shit she is). So, you're probably not a huge deal in any of those domains, most people aren't. Most people also end up in relationships. Your strategy is to ping a few of those domains instead of just one.
>>
File: 1451797639754.gif (2 MB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1451797639754.gif
2 MB, 260x260
>>16829748
>>16829753
Like for real, what do they want?

"We're both single, we're both bored, we both don't have a problem with what we see and actually kind of like what we see, lets just go get food or go to a park or a museum or whatever, if we don't you'll just go and watch TV and I'll just go play video games, so why not? And if we really end up hating each other that much we can always just not do it again."

"No"

Like what the fuck?

And no I've never actually had that conversation.
>>
>>16829786
Getting laid is easy for women. That means they can be more picky when it comes to relationships. If she's normal, has a good circle of friends, isn't especially thirsty, she's not going to go on a date just to go on a date. She has her own life going. You have to be someone who might fit into that life.
>>
File: 1450843536380.gif (2 MB, 390x219) Image search: [Google]
1450843536380.gif
2 MB, 390x219
>>16829785
>chad thundercock
Maybe down the line I can near that in the looks department, maybe I can get plastic surgery eventually on top of weight loss and muscle gain.

>300K a year
100% Impossible for the next decade, even after that extremely unlikely
>hang gliding relief supplies
So some totally out there unique/interesting thing
So no

>Funniest guy in the room
I'm pretty damn funny but I don't think the majority of teenage and early 20s college girls would find my sense of humor funny, either because they aren't worldly enough to understand it, or it offends them, or both
>into all the same shit as she is

The most natural way to make friends and girl friends in existence, but I don't know of anything that I have in common with a 2016, 19 year old university student who's entire life is dominated by smart phones, reality tv, social media, and spamming pound symbols.

Are you starting to understand the problem here?
It's not for lack of trying or willingness to try, it's just I don't know what the hell to do.

It's like a soldier with an objective but no idea how to accomplish it. He'll go through hell and back to do it, but if he doesn't even know where hell is what can he do?

>>16829802
So what exactly is she doing that is so important on a thursday night that she can't do on literally every single other night of the week?
>>
>>16829806
>So what exactly is she doing that is so important on a thursday night that she can't do on literally every single other night of the week?

getting her ass pounded by an actual man
>>
>>16829785
>>16829806
Also about that college student's life thing, I should add on that its for college girls, guys usually have more shit going on and definitely dont care about reality tv
>>
File: 1453790711709.jpg (20 KB, 393x289) Image search: [Google]
1453790711709.jpg
20 KB, 393x289
>>16829813
So that means she isn't single so it's impossible to get her attention anyways.
>>
>>16829806
You're still not listening. You don't have to be 10/10 in every area. You don't have to be 10/10 in any area. All you have to do is be mildly desirable in a couple.

The problem, though, is that you're entitled and sound like kind of a prick. You're making assumptions about every woman on Earth, you're disgusted by their perceived cultures, yet you're also disgusted by fat girls or girls who are ugly. You take it personally that someone wouldn't want to spend a Thursday night with you because "what exactly is she doing that is so important?" Why don't you have something better than pining after pussy?

I'm starting to seriously wonder if you're either half a retard or if you'd rather bitch and moan about the problem than overcome it.
>>
>>16829819

Not necessarily. Sex doesn't always happen in relationships. Hell, she might have been between my wife and I.
>>
>>16829815
I chuckled over the delusion. Just because you don't know about the shit they do, doesn't mean you should assume shit based on silly cliches.

>either because they aren't worldly enough to understand it, or it offends them, or both
Or maybe because it's not good? You're doing this the entire thread, pushing the blame for your ineptitude on others.
>>
I'm going through this problem as well. I've had girls find me sexually attractive, I have ok qualities physically, I have a really good jawline and blue eyes. I dated a 7 (maybe 8)/10 for 3 years. She dumped me for someone fatter and imo less attractive than me. I also hooked up with a solid 7/10 girl back in high school if that means anything. Again we stopped to get back with her ugly boyfriend.

After a few months, started getting frustrated not getting any attention from women, so I looked up a lot of rsd stuff and game on how to be more alpha. I did a lot of quirks in my personality, I do consider myself to be much more confident, funny and outgoing. I am lifting again as well and changing my posture.

But it's been 5 months since my breakup and I still haven't even kissed a girl. Are girls so receptive that they can see the deepest of inner insecurities? I've been told by friends that I hold myself pretty well, but still no luck.

So I'm confused here. What's wrong with me? Normally I'm comfortable being single and by myself, I've been through a year of therapy to fix this. There are few nights where I get down about it (like tonight), and end up just getting pissed off and begin to get this irrational fear that I won't ever have a chance getting with a girl again. I'm not sure how to get out of this, my emotions just fluctuate from every 3-4 days to the next
>>
>>16829828
I just recognize that I will never, for as long as I live, naturally fit into US culture so long as it stays the way it is now indefinitely.

So, I have to put on some kind of facade, into to be able to make it. Otherwise I'm fucked.

I am disgusted by massively fat ones and ugly ones, because they do not even hit the 5 mark, and if girls are allowed to not date below their mark then why can't I?

If I should be totally cool with a 3/10 Then an 8/10 should be cool with me.

>Why don't you have something better than pining after pussy?
For one thing, I actually would like a legit girlfriend, and secondly pining after pussy is a very legitimate thing to do, watching the real housewives and posting "#drama XD" is not.

>>16829838
So your saying the girl doesn't want an actual relationship? Because if she does then again, why not go out with me?
Unless that guy she is having sex with is her boyfriend, but you just said he isn't.

>>16829842
So why don't you explain what they are doing.
>>
>>16829866
You've gotten suggestion after suggestion and explanation after explanation. You externalize blame. You're entitled as fuck. You're not very pleasant to talk to. You judge the shit out of other people for things that anyone with a little experience know isn't quite true.

You're the kind of guy girls call a creep. You're the kind of guy that single women I know ask me to run interference against when we're out at a bar. Change your life or don't, but you sound really unhappy.
>>
>>16829882
I don't know how anyone just naturally wanders from girlfriend to girlfriend with no effort.

For me even managing to get one is like rocket science.

I've already got the hiding the "creep" factor down 100%, now its just getting the body and going into "they have no problem with me but on top of that they actually like me" territory.

Again, I don't let ANY of this slip IRL, I could be sitting right next to you and you wouldn't even know I'm the same person, whether your a guy or a girl.
>>
>>16829860
>What's wrong with me?
>started getting frustrated not getting any attention from women
>so I looked up a lot of rsd stuff and game on how to be more alpha
This, besides you don't sound too emotionally stable ... on the other hand, 5 months isn't that much, it depends on tons of factors.

>>16829866
>Then an 8/10 should be cool with me.
Some might be, but she'll abort due your personality soon enough.

>secondly pining after pussy is a very legitimate thing to do, watching the real housewives and posting "#drama XD" is not.
Oh Jesus.

>>16829866
There is no "they". Women aren't a homogeneous group. While it's likely that some do what you said, assuming that they all do it and that it's all that they do is beyond ignorant.
>>
>>16829898

looks

thats it. why do you think girls tolerate guys that treat them like shit?

cause they look good beside them.
>>
>>16829898
>Again, I don't let ANY of this slip IRL
Ugh, another example where you overestimate yourself and underestimate others. Creepy. bitter people are usually pretty easy to tell apart, even if it happens subconsciously.
>>
>>16829898
Given the lack of self awareness you've shown here, I have to wonder about that.
>>
>>16829899
You know having never gotten laid before tends to make you view pining after pussy as being the most legitimate thing in the world.

>>16829907
Gotta get /fit/

>>16829910
>>16829913

I don't hunch over when I talk, I dress nice, I look pretty good, I give and take in the conversation, and they actually smile and laugh, and not where I can tell its fake, but they actually are doing it.

I'm not some guy wearing a pokemon shirt hunched over, not blinking, and asking all kinds of weird questions while licking my lips, ok?
>>
>>16829910

you know, being lonely is a pretty good reason to be bitter
>>
>>16829928
this, especially when being lonely causes girls to reject you even more which causes you to become more bitter and so on
you just have to hide it
>>
File: 1452570533026.png (351 KB, 428x459) Image search: [Google]
1452570533026.png
351 KB, 428x459
Oh and still none of you have said what exactly are they doing on a Thursday night that's so damn important that they can't go out with me, other than that one anon who was just being a smart ass.
>>
>>16829922
>I'm not some guy wearing a pokemon shirt hunched over, not blinking, and asking all kinds of weird questions while licking my lips, ok?

As you get older there are fewer and fewer of those guys in Pokemon shirts and they're less creepy and more sad. You'd be amazed what someone in their 20s or 30s can see if they're looking.
>>
>>16829933

my way for coping was lifting

now im much more confident and people treat me nicer, but I still feel like I need to improve more. part of the problem is when you are ignored you arent very social, and if you arent social then stuff like dating can be difficult if not impossible.

but im getting better, one day at a time. I have the body, now I just need to make social gains.
>>
File: feel.png (228 KB, 1500x1168) Image search: [Google]
feel.png
228 KB, 1500x1168
>>16829946
>>
>>16829943
So what classifies as creepy to them?
>>
>>16829922
> tends to make you view
Well then start thinking and realize that "tends" =/= "should"

>I'm not some guy wearing a pokemon shirt hunched over, not blinking, and asking all kinds of weird questions while licking my lips, ok?
Well, you're not a super creepy autist who scares people, that's a start. As for the rest, not enough information to tell.

>>16829928
Yes and no. Besides, being bitter is also a good way to stay lonely.

>>16829942
Apparently they have over 9000 other things to do that sound more fun than spending the night with you. The only logical action would be, becoming better than all the alternatives, which isn't that hard given how most guys manage it.
>>
>>16829951

we'll all make it one day

if I have any regrets it's not getting fit sooner. but im going to make the most of this now, and catch up on all the stuff I missed out on cause I was the fat kid noone really cared about.

but now im in better shape than most people, and im not gonna stop improving.
>>
File: Born to feel.jpg (407 KB, 746x982) Image search: [Google]
Born to feel.jpg
407 KB, 746x982
>>16829962
>Well then start thinking and realize that "tends" =/= "should"

You have no idea how much it eats away at me every single day of my life.

>which isn't that hard given how most guys manage it.

Man I need some kind of book on this shit, an exact step by step guide that spells it out, rather than just assuming that you have a booming social life and instantly can talk to girls well.

You know I wasn't even in public school for the last 3 years of it, I did everything through blackboard and spent all day, everyday, in my room, on my computer. Before that everyone was indifferent at best and hateful at worst anyways.

I've only been in college since August 2015, I was there for 6 weeks before I had to withdraw from everything over some bullshit, and now I've been back since January 15th.

I have like 30 friends on my brand new 1 week old facebook account, like 4 people I semi-regularly hang out with IRL, and a few more who seem to be open to it but my car has been fucked and been getting repaired and as soon as its done I will chill with them.

So you need to understand that I've kind of gotten the short end of the stick in the big scheme of things and I have a fuckton of catching up to do, so I'd appreciate it if you'd stop treating me like a weirdo or that I'm a bad person or something.

>>16829963
>if I have any regrets it's not getting fit sooner.
>tfw
I also regret doing everything online
>catch up on all the stuff I missed out on cause I was the fat kid noone really cared about.
>tfw
>>
>>16829959
Still looking for a script? Make a couple of assumptions, overstep a couple of boundaries, miss a couple of subtle cues or ignore an unsubtle one, show anger at rejection. There are other things harder to put into words, but I have trouble imagining you can hide your entitlement, arrogance, and odd assumptions as well as you think.
>>
>>16828650
This and I'm male
>>
File: screaming internally.gif (1014 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
screaming internally.gif
1014 KB, 500x282
>>16829990
The only assumptions I ever make are to try to keep a conversation going like this
"So you look like a sophmore"
Because that will get them to either say no and say what they are, which leads to more conversational routes
Or they will say yes and ask how you knew which will pique their interest.

I don't think I ever overstep any boundaries.
I need some examples of these cues.

I've never shown anger at rejection and infact everytime I got rejected I kept a smile on my face and acted like it didn't even phase me.

You don't wanna know what I actually felt like.

>gif extremely related, but without the head nodding
>>
>>16830003
We're getting to the point that you'd have to pay my hourly. Even then, fuck social skills training, its boring and frustrating. The Master's level proles can have that work.
>>
>>16830016
You can leave any time anon, nothing is keeping you here.
But don't stick around if your not going to be productive.
>>
>>16830021
Now I'm tempted to hang out just to be a dick. Fuck yeah, Oppositional Defiant Disorder!
>>
>>16829987
>You have no idea how much it eats away at me every single day of my life.
Because you clearly don't have anything else important going on ... which doesn't help your attraction.

>Man I need some kind of book on this shit, an exact step by step guide that spells it out
As you probably know, it doesn't exist. Nor is necessary. Shit is trial and error. Hooking up with the ugly girls would be a good idea actually, although morally questionable.

>have a fuckton of catching up to do
Pretty sure most of the thread agrees here and gave you some pointers, like attitude. I wouldn't say you're a weirdo or a bad person, just got a problematic mix of entitlement, excuses and arrogance which takes time to overcome. Given the usual "no gf :(" types ... you seem far from hopeless, so there is that.
>>
>>16830032
No you don't understand, it is going on, constantly, it's my life.

"An ultimate goal is the goal one will seek to fulfill above all other goals. It is the foundational goal used to formulate every other goal one adopts. One’s ultimate goal is that which, when all is said and done, an individual sought to accomplish with his life. It is the goal to which one devotes all of his time, energy and material possessions in an attempt to achieve it. It is the goal that will structure one’s personality, decision making process, philosophy and physical activities. Every decision one makes will be made in the furtherance of his ultimate goal in life."

Also what do you mean by
>Given the usual "no gf :(" types ...

What are they like.

Also
>inb4 holy shit your insane
Again, I don't let anyone know any of this IRL.
>>
>>16828635
You're probably not as attractive as you think you are.
If you post a pic we'll tell you honestly what number you are and how to improve?
>>
>>16828635
>admits to being fat and having a bad haircut
>thinks he's a 7/10

Prove us wrong op because honestly I am keking
>>
>>16830057
>it is going on, constantly, it's my life.
Well, this is a proooooblem. Put yourself in the position of the other person. "Oh, this guys wants a family and an own business. This guy wants to change the world and stop world hunger. This guy wants to buy a dog and live in the woods. And then there is this guy who centered his life about sticking his wiener in a 7/10 pussy."

Hell, the quote you posted is a great example, why it's a horrible goal, that negatively affects you.

>What are they like.
More creepy and more deluded, also more disconnected from society. Going to college and having some people that willingly meet up with you from time for time puts you on another level.

>I don't let anyone know any of this IRL.
Bits of the shit always peek through unless you are a masterful liar and a psychopath. (If you were, you'd swim in pussy already)
>>
>>16830083
Everyone else at this point in their lives already has sex incorporated into it as a fundamental thing, and never has to worry about it anymore. Its always there.
But not me.

See, the classical fundamentals are: Oxygen, Food, and water
I think bareback sex should be added to that list

Because even though not having it wont kill you, it will sometimes make you wish it would

>having some people that willingly meet up with you from time for time
Its not even from time to time, its multiple times a week, and them even offering out of nowhere for me to spend the night but me saying no because of X Y or Z, and them even offering for me to live with them next semester.

But I don't care that much. I'm still 3 months away from being a 19 year old virgin.

I'm a masterful liar, I just need to learn what exactly to lie about. As in: I can lie to a persons face and they wouldn't have any idea ASSUMING I actually know what to lie about.

So its not really so much an inability to do it, as it is not being quite refined yet.

Also I'm not a psychopath, they are incapable of feeling bad for people, I'm not.
>>
>>16830083
>>16830101
>inb4 how can you be a masterful liar but not a psychopath
Lying doesn't make me feel good, infact depending on the person I kinda feel a bit bad about it, but it's whats necessary, ultimate goal and all
>>
>>16830101
You have a lot of growing up to do.

There's been some really good things that have been told to you here, but you're a long way from internalizing the concepts. It's going to take time.

Humble yourself, stop being so defensive, and actually listen to what is being told to you.
>>
>>16830119
I view sex as being the alpha and omega, the beginning and the end, the be all end all, the highest, the ultimate, the greatest thing existence.

I have that, and the ultimate goal definition, memorized down to each word.

I want it so bad that I have a hard time even putting into words.

I wanted to have it before rush week of last semester ended, then it was before September arrived, then before October, then before 2015 ended

This is how I felt with I watched that ball go down in times square and I was still a virgin when for years I felt like my first semester of college would be a giant orgy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rcmeMxxGYw

You might think I'm just saying all of this and there's no way I'm serious but I am.
Think of all the guys who had this before they even hit their senior year of highschool.

And here I am.
>>
Sometimes I wonder if this is going to be my life forever.
Sometimes I wonder if they will come up with biological immortality before they put me into the cryogenic preservation chamber (which has a small chance of failing).
Makes me wonder if I'll get to live this way endlessly.
>>
I gotta go to sleep now, if the thread is still up later I'll post, if not, bye
>>
>>16830127
You have a lot of growing up to do.

You're jealous, self-centered, entitled, and have your head so far up your own ass that all you see is a world of your own shit.

Look, I get it. I didn't lose my virginity until I was 21. I dated girl after girl who just really didn't want to have sex with me. It's easy to get focused on "sex omg" but if you actually listen to the advice given here:
>>16828683
>>16829054
>>16829283
>>16829544
>>16829570
>>16829707

You will improve from the entitled prick you are, and you may actually develop some kind of desirability.

Humble yourself, stop being so defensive, and actually listen to what is being told to you.

SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LISTEN.
>>
>>16830101
>Everyone else at this point in their lives already has sex incorporated into it as a fundamental thing
You're fucking 19. Tons of people don't get laid at that age.

>I think bareback sex should be added to that list
Since you're not a scientist, "I think" is pretty worthless, although it should make you think, why nobody of relevance considers sex as essential as you do.

>not having it wont kill you, it will sometimes make you wish it would
If you focus your life around it for some reason. As you're unhappy now, it's a good indicator that it wasn't the best choice.

>I'm a masterful liar, I just need to learn what exactly to lie about.
Try lying about being a fun guy to spend time with and make the person think that they have a great time with you.

>Its not even from time to time, its multiple times a week, and them even offering out of nowhere for me to spend the night but me saying no because of X Y or Z, and them even offering for me to live with them next semester.
This is something you should build from but seems like it'd be quite a way till you realize that pussy isn't the answer to everything. Anyway, as I said, you seem far from hopeless and given time, I am sure you'll get it, but your current attitude and thinking needs quite a readjustment.
>>
>>16828635

>Le rating people on a scale of 1-10 maymay

You only get what you deserve.
>>
back, emergency bump, will respond later cause literally just woke up
>>
>>16830163
>You're fucking 19. Tons of people don't get laid at that age.
Yeah and tons more people do, so that doesn't make me feel any better.
>Since you're not a scientist, "I think" is pretty worthless, although it should make you think, why nobody of relevance considers sex as essential as you do.
Actually I'm majoring in physics so I'm a scientist in training, and although sex is not mandatory for metabolism, it is mandatory for mental health and a happy life.

>If you focus your life around it for some reason. As you're unhappy now, it's a good indicator that it wasn't the best choice.
I'm unhappy because I don't have it, your argument would only make sense if I already had it and still felt bad.

>Try lying about being a fun guy to spend time with and make the person think that they have a great time with you.
Working on it

>This is something you should build from but seems like it'd be quite a way till you realize that pussy isn't the answer to everything.

Oh but all the songs, movies, tv shows, and real life interactions that glorify it say otherwise.
>>
Dude you care way to much about this shit. Thats your problem right there. You need to have more confidence and stop worrying about what number you think you are. It makes you seem weak and extremely insecure.
>>
>>16831797
Being a virgin does that to you.
>>
File: 1455893824912.jpg (72 KB, 604x375) Image search: [Google]
1455893824912.jpg
72 KB, 604x375
>>16829518
"superior in culture" fucking wow not knowing all western culture is Americanised these days you burger loving goon
>>
>>16828938
that fucking chin, lol
>>
I don't believe you when you say that you're an 8/10. Or even a 7. I think you could be a 6 at best. Get real..
>>
>>16828931
Its actually the opposite

Women will fuck ugly dudes,haha shit ugliness can be beneficial because it shows you have more to offer than just a pretty face. I mean shit just look at Bukowski

But us men we're more driven by trynna fuck some lusty bbys because we havent been entitled to attractive people the moment we hit puberty unlike most women
>>
>>16832856
Honey, no. You are a 5/10, if I had to put a number on it. Or just average, really. Just like the 75% of people that pass by in the street without a second look. Even if you lose the weight you will still be average, sorry. You just don't have the bone structure that makes a girl stop and go "wow" i.e above average (7-10/10). If you lose some more weight it may help a little but it looks like you don't take care of your skin very well either. Don't be ashamed to be average, almost everyone is in the same boat with you and have perfectly normal lives where they have sex and relationships. You just don't have the face to be fucking models and HB+10s, just put that dream to rest so you can concentrate on the actual life that is possible to you. A good first step would be to masturbate more or something, because the focus you have on sex is almost pathological. The next step would be to practice socializing with any and all girls. I don't care if she looks like Quasimodo, you seriously need the practice and at least if you aren't super attracted to her you might be able to actually learn some social skills.
>>
>>16832991
Maybe eventually I'll get plastic surgery to look better

I already use fleshlights like all the time and it doesn't even really dent it, it just stops me from losing my mind

>almost pathological

You mean it is pathological, its my everything, the french all it the reason d etre

Being a virgin at this point in your life, with 0 ability to just go and lose it if you want to, does that to you
>>
>>16833609
D-did you consider therapy?
>>
>>16833661
No therapist will have sex with me or even try to give me advice on getting laid so there is no point
>>
>>16833679
Because sex is obviously not your biggest problem. You won't get any until you realize that.
>>
File: 1450209481113.gif (2 MB, 323x386) Image search: [Google]
1450209481113.gif
2 MB, 323x386
>>16833699
>lack of sex is my biggest problem
>cant get sex

Cant wake up
>>
>>16833706
What you want is not the same thing you need. Since you don't see it, therapy or education is the only way. Since you displayed your laziness quite a lot so far, it appears that education is not the viable choice to make you realize it ... hence, therapy it is.
>>
>>16833721
And what exactly do you think I need?
>>
not OP but rate me outta 10
>>
>>16833730
To get over the sex obsession obviously.

>>16833738
Goldberg/10
>>
>>16833738
Go back to your thread on soc.
>>
>>16833751
but what if I really am OP, just answering people's request for pics
>>
File: 1448034202426.jpg (9 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1448034202426.jpg
9 KB, 320x240
>>16833750
It is wrong for me to be a virgin at this age
>b-b-b-ut anon other guys are to-

Shut up, loads of guys were getting blowjobs and getting to fuck their girlfriends before they even hit their senior year of highschool, let alone senior year itself, and definitely in college

When do I get it? When? WHEN?
I'm tired of living with out it, I want it now.

>ooooh but it doesnt matter
Oh yes it fucking does thats why people do it so damn much

Thats why songs like slow ride, save a horse ride a cowboy, and cherry pie exist and are so fucking popular
Thats why newly married people have an entire week dedicated to running off and fucking 24/7
Thats why religious think its so powerful that they try to scare people into not doing it through fear of eternal torture

For years it was "oh your too young"
Well now I'm not, so where is it?

And all I get are cricket sounds interspersed with muffled moaning from people who actually get to do it
>>
>>16833750
And I get the feeling your a girl becuase you called me honey

So just what the hell would you know about this anyways? Girl can have sex whenever they want, and on top of that they don't even care about it

What do you know about what its like to be a guy who is a virgin and doesn't have the ability to lose it even though he wants to more than anything?
>>
>>16833767
>It is wrong for me to be a virgin at this age
Is there a law against it? Are there no 19 year old virgin? It's only wrong because you made up your mind that it is.

> loads of guys were getting blowjobs and getting to fuck their girlfriends
So? Some guys start own companies, become famous athletes/artists or invent some shit at that age too. Try to copy them.

>When do I get it? When? WHEN?
When you find somebody who'd want to fuck you, obviously. With sex as your main goal ... it will be pretty hard.

>Oh yes it fucking does thats why people do it so damn much
Neither of your examples are about sex obsessed people, outside of religionfags, ironically. All the people who fuck whenever they want it, don't build their life around having sex. It's one of the end products of being attractive people with interesting lives.

>For years it was "oh your too young"
>Well now I'm not
Oh you still are and it goes far beyond the number.

>And I get the feeling your a girl becuase you called me honey
Three baseless assumptions right after each other, dang. There is no reason to think that the person and me are the same, tons of people told you the same shit already. There is no reason to assume that "honey" implies that it's a female, for all you know it could be a dude pretending to be female. Last but not least, the idea that any girl can fuck whenever she wants is bullshit.
>>
You are probably terrible at taking pictures of yourself, or smiling, or both.
Congratulations, you don't know how to sell yourself online.
>>
>>16833841
but tell me how u really feel
>>
>>16833738
paper bag 7/10
>>
File: 1453676977610.gif (943 KB, 500x210) Image search: [Google]
1453676977610.gif
943 KB, 500x210
>>16833830
I gotta go to sleep, I dont have time for this right now

The point is it is very easy for people who get laid all the time to disregard its significance because its so common and default to them that they dont appreciate it anymore

Its been denied of me my whole life, and I cannot see myself getting it "naturally" ever
Because "naturally" I have 0 social life, and spend all my time in my room

So any improvements I make are only as a result of my iron will, FORCING things to happen, none of it happens on its own.

I don't know how some people just flawlessly fit into US society by default and have sex just handed to them on a silver platter, but I'm not them and thus don't have what they have.

I've made massive improvements over what I used to be at, but I still have more to go.

If I can't make things work well enough (anything and everything that isn't getting laid doesn't count) then I will go to another college and try there

I already sent out an application to one and I'm about to apply to a bunch of others

>inb4 missed the deadline
No the deadline is March 1st for most of them and a few are even later

I will never, ever, give up my quest to get laid, I demand it as my birthright, I will always view it as such, and I will never stop pursuing it until its mine, and yes I know most people dislike this mindset but that's why I don't tell them I feel this way.

Instead I get lots of people telling me how nice I am, but I still have more to do.

If the thread is still up when I get back tomorrow I'll post more, if not, bye
>>
>>16833862
>I've made massive improvements over what I used to be at, but I still have more to go.
Thread.

Though you still won't get laid until you get over your entitlement, it's a massive roadblock on the way of improvement. You can either believe me or many people in this thread who said it ... or keep on living, thinking that somebody owns you pussy and not getting any until you realize that it's not what life is about.

Good night ~
>>
>>16828938
>herpes lip
>>
>>16828938
I'd recommend going to a dermatologist. Adult acne wont help your endeavors.
>>
File: 6BVVve1-Yn9LAWd.jpg (799 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
6BVVve1-Yn9LAWd.jpg
799 KB, 1200x1500
>>
>>16833920
For like one spot?

They never helped with my acne one bit
>>
>>16833889
its called dry mouth
>>16833920
I just need to start washing my face constantly, speaking of, Im going to go do that right now
>>
>>16833862
OP,
You're not naturally adept at understanding and navigating through social situations.

Some people are naturally better singers than others. Others can do really well in the classroom. Others fit in easy socially.

You're measuring your value by the wrong thing. You're basically saying "WHAT AM I WORST AT? I'LL BASE MY LIFE GOALS AROUND DOING THE THING THAT I SUCK AT"

That's like if a tone-deaf person tried to become an acapella singer.

It's something that's ok to try and go for, but don't measure your worth by something you suck at. You should note that you can improve, and then find ways to get better! For example, getting a retail job really helps with talking to/making friends with strangers because it's all you do all day every day for the duration of the job.

Sex is not that great. It comes easily to people who have lots of charm- even if they aren't smart, strong, or kind.
But that isn't what makes a person a good person.

If you want to make friends or get laid, you NEED to put yourself out there. You can't win unless you try. You're going to suck at it for the first year or two but eventually you will get the hang of it. You just can't give in to failure. Your tenacity will be what determines whether or not you do well
>>
>>16833862
>I will never, ever, give up my quest to get laid, I demand it as my birthright, I will always view it as such, and I will never stop pursuing it until its mine, and yes I know most people dislike this mindset but that's why I don't tell them I feel this way.
Dude....
People never owe you sex. That's like a rapist mindset.
Do you really feel that way or did you just phrase it weird?
You cannot demand sex as a birthright.
You have no such birthright. If you died a virgin no one would bat an eye.
>>
>>16834790
In older times sex was viewed as being owed to males once they got into a certain age range. now its not.

But just because people in this country don't view it that way doesn't mean it shouldn't still be that way.

>If you died a virgin no one would bat an eye.
You have no idea how angry that makes me
>>
>>16834787
Its such bullshit that in this country the path to sex lies through social situations, for most of history in most of the world it was through other things, how smart you were, or how strong you were, or just being born into the right family or part of a town, but now it all comes down to this.
>>
>>16834790
Back in ancient times when a boy hit 13 or 14 he was given a free hooker, and back then no condoms were even needed because all of these modern day STDs didn't exist and even when they first started popping up they were super few and far between
>>
>>16834787
It's just so unfair that there are people who never even have to work to get laid, its just there with them forever
Their lives must be so great
>>
>>16829669
Probably because you carry yourself differently and are more self-confident. It's less how others treat you and more how you've come out of your shell thanks to a better lifestyle.

Looks play some part, but only in the first ten minutes.
>>
File: 1456117154060.jpg (156 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
1456117154060.jpg
156 KB, 816x612
>>16834787
Am I just fucked?
Is it impossible for someone like me to get laid outside of moving to another country or raping someone?

Does US society really value being "adept at understanding and navigating through social situations" this much?
>>
>>16834795
Sex is a social situation, if you can't even talk to girls, how do you expect to fuck them?
>>
>>16834827
Because fucking them =/= to talking to them, and in the past people didn't even care about "talking" they cared about other stuff like how tall you were or how smart you were or whatever

And I can talk to them just fine but apparently there's like another level of talking beyond what I know and apparently that's what's required to get them to want to have sex

All of this is such bullshit, I can talk to other guys just fine and without a hitch, but with girls its ooooh no, your not good enough

>inb4 your gay
Fuck off
>>
I'm going to be honest. You are ugly imo.

Sorry OP.
>>
>>16834830
>Because fucking them =/= to talking to them
Sorry to disappoint but talking is part of it. Many girls don't even come from vagina sex, so you need to create the right atmosphere, with touching and licking and all that but also with words.

>how smart you were
How are you going to show it to another if not by talking? Unless you wrote a book/have any other achievement that suggests that you are smart.

> what's required to get them to want to have sex
Charisma, which was the same in "the past". All the sex symbols back in the day were hardly any different for a reason.

You don't seem like a guy to have a fun time with ... because you aren't, since you don't care about that, only about your dick.

>I can talk to other guys just fine and without a hitch, but with girls its ooooh no, your not good enough
Because you are obsessed by girls, duh. How can you be easy going and fun around them if all you care about is to stick your dick in them.
>>
>>16834841
I know how to make girls cum
>inb4 lolno your a virgin
Faggot you can do a lot of reading on the internet and study the shit out of it

They would be able to tell how smart I am if I didn't hide it because modern girls think being smart is "nerdy", they don't give a shit how much you know

No back then what was required was showing off "I'm the tallest guy around" or "I'm the smartest guy around" or other things like that

>all this talk about fuuuuuuuuuun
Oh fuuuuun, oh because sex in and of itself totally isn't fantastic on its own, oh no we gotta have fucking fun before I want to do it

>How can you be easy going and fun around them if all you care about is to stick your dick in them.
>All I want to do is stick my dick in them
>If I show that they hate me
>Trying to hide it
>They don't know I want to stick my dick in them but so far they don't think I'm very "fun"

So that means I have to pretend to be fun

How do I pretend to be fun?

Also I gotta go to school now, I'll post from my phone later on
>>
>>16834793
>>16834795
>>16834800
As a woman, I find that idea absolutely terrifying.
I am a person. I have goals and dreams and I don't want to be forced to have sec with someone I don't love.

The idea that you would be willing to revert back to a time when men used their power to rape women or force them into sex is really scary.
Women used to be stoned to death if they had sex before marriage. Shall we bring that back, too? You can just have sex with the women and then have them stoned to death??

>>16834824
Yes.
Listen to yourself talk.
Try to imagine the situation from the other point of view.
Imagine that a woman who you think is FAT, MEAN, and UGLY comes up to you and demands that you put your dick inside her smelly, unwashed period vagina.
To you, is that the same as if a hot 10/10 for chick asked you to take her virginity?

No, they're different, right? And if you could choose, you'd obviously pick the latter.

You fall towards the "ugly/awkward" side of the spectrum, so when women have more attractive men pursuing them, they will choose the other guy. This isn't even the US- it's a biological FUNDAMENTAL concept. Sexual selection occurs and is a part of nature.

I still can't believe that you're willing to undermine the personal freedom of another human to satisfy a sexual desire. Do you know what that does to a person?
Please don't say things like that about rape. Hire a hooker if you must but joking about raping some uninvolved girl is totally despicable. What if you had a daughter and some guy raped her to satisfy a sexual urge?? Or your mom or sister (if you have them)? Women are not on this earth for your sexual satisfaction.
>>
>>16834852
>you can do a lot of reading on the internet and study the shit out of it
>you can learn how to fly a plane by reading manuals only

> modern girls think being smart is "nerdy"
Where do you get this idea? Smart was the compliment I heard from EVERY chick before we banged. It's probably top 5 from the attractive traits you can have.

>because sex in and of itself totally isn't fantastic on its own
If the person you fuck is. How would she know that you are? Sex with boring and awkward people is far from fantastic.

>How do I pretend to be fun?
Be easy going, spontaneous, witty. If she's laughing non stop, you're golden. Good luck doing it while your mind orbits your dick though.

>>16834857
>Try to imagine the situation from the other point of view.
Y-you mean there is another point of view? HOLY SHIT.
>>
>>16834852
You don't pretend to have fun, you actually have fun.

Treat your girl friends with the same attitude as you treat your guy friends. Don't hit on them or touch them inappropriately. Don't just use them for their body.

A girlfriend is like having a best guy friend who you can sleep with whenever.
You've gotta be buddies with her, and if the two of you find eachother sexually appealing, then it works out!

There's no "pretending not to care about sex"
It's ok if you want sex- everyone wants sex. But you need to
1) be able to control that lust and control your actions (you do this already to some extent- you don't just start masterbating in public when you see a hot chick on the street)
2)understand the value that women have as individuals. We're not just sex meat puppets. We're just like you. We have insecurities, fears, dreams, memories- we just happen to have physical anatomy that allows us to have sex if socially, we are both consenting parties.

Right now it seems like you think women are here just for you and your penis. the fact that you would be ok with forcing young women to have sex with young men as a right of passage just reveals the amount of delusion you've created for yourself.
>>
I'm on my phone right now and there's no way I'm gonna tap out the walls of text that I normally do to respond, but rather than giving half assed responses I'll respond when I get back to my PC, so hang around, and have a bump
>>
File: 1446505318435.jpg (81 KB, 678x1000) Image search: [Google]
1446505318435.jpg
81 KB, 678x1000
>>16828635
>I'm no 9/10
>Why aren't I treated as 9/10?
>all women like the same traits

THESE POSTS ARE ALL THE SAME
>>
>>16834857
>As a woman, I find that idea absolutely terrifying.
>I am a person. I have goals and dreams and I don't want to be forced to have sec with someone I don't love.

The majority of men live on No Sex Island.

The majority of women can get sex any time.

Now tell us men are the entitled ones for bemoaning their fate, while getting laid yourself. Fucking entitled privilieged people telling the physically destitute they're the entitled ones..
>>
>>16834871
>Treat your girl friends with the same attitude as you treat your guy friends. Don't hit on them or touch them inappropriately. Don't just use them for their body.

That's stupid.
>>
>>16835551
>The majority of men live on No Sex Island.
>The majority of women can get sex any time.
So the majority of women are lesbians?
>>
>>16833959
one spot? are we looking at the same picture? Acne on the forehead, cheeks, chin. Sore of some kind on the lips. Dont know what derma you've gone to but its pretty standard for them to treat things like that
>>
>>16828635
>This is how I look so I am "entitled" to women I feel are attractive

What a fuckin cocksmith

Are you educated? Job? Older than 27?

Good luck, guy.
>>
>>16828635
I just posted this in another thread but it fits here

You're obviously aiming too high when you try to date... seriously, lower your standards and pick up some betty spaghetti girl instead of trying to get hot women, you're obviously too poor and too unattractive to get a woman who has any kind of value. My friend figured this out, now hes dating an obese asian girl who cooks, cleans up his apartment even though she doesn't live in it, and literally blows him on command. Yeah shes a bit thick skulled and doesn't think about life beyond playing her little space ninja game and a strange love of rabbits that is almost Lenny like, but apparently my friend loves her to death and is happy to lower his standards, and if he didn't he would have never met her. Guys like me get the girls you want, I have well off parents, literally get cars as gifts, and pretty much fuck women and leave em when I get bored, but while I'm fucking them, they get stuff, jewelry, free food, a chance to drive in a nice shiny car and the thought that theres a chance I might actually fall in love with them then they get to travel the easy path of life and marry into money... of course that'll never happen because my Brother got hitched and then blew his brains out.
>>
>>16834800
Dude syphilis was around for about as long as recorded history
>>
protip: aim for the women who think they are ugly ;) but really aren't.
>>
>>16828635
Maybe it's because you're old and the good ones your age are taken.

Get a pair of pedophile glasses and start dating young chicks.
>>
>>16835551
Yeah you are entitled. Because you are whining and thinking the government should hand you a woman like they do your autismbux. All the while the rest of us guys are getting shit done and getting laid. That's what well adjusted people do.
>>
>>16829719
It works wonders tho
>>
File: 1450746796328.jpg (28 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1450746796328.jpg
28 KB, 720x480
>>16834857
>As a woman, I find that idea absolutely terrifying.
As a man, I find the odea absolutely wonderful and liberating
>I am a person. I have goals and dreams and I don't want to be forced to have sec with someone I don't love.
Your personhood is irrelevant, and your reluctance to have sex with someone your not in love with is stupid

And just to make you feel better, not all women would be absolutely required to have sex with men but there would be way more societal pressure and some women would be assigned the role specifically
>The idea that you would be willing to revert back to a time when men used their power to rape women or force them into sex is really scary.
Well yeah, see men have always been way bigger, stronger, faster, and mentally tougher than women, in a fight women would be crushed, can you imagine a war where one side is purely men and one side is purely women? The women break down and cry over gossip, how well do you think they will handle warfare?

They would be crushed.
Well, women were smart enough to know this and never bothered fighting, they recognized that men wanted something that was very simple and did not take anything from them in any way, and so they just "laid back and thought of England" as Queen Elizabeth once said.

And no we wouldn't stone women, that's an Islamic thing.

>Imagine that a woman who you think is FAT, MEAN, and UGLY comes up to you and demands that you put your dick inside her smelly, unwashed period vagina.

But I am not FAT, I am slightly chubby and with clothes you cant even see it, I am not MEAN, I just am hell bent on a particular thing, and I am not UGLY either, even the most blunt people ITT say I look average

I don't need some 10/10 girl to have sex with, I'd be happy with a 6/10 easy

So stop trying to equate me with some gargoyle girl like what you just talked about
>>
File: 1445584925278.jpg (139 KB, 578x1024) Image search: [Google]
1445584925278.jpg
139 KB, 578x1024
>>16834857
>I still can't believe that you're willing to undermine the personal freedom of another human to satisfy a sexual desire.
Yep, because life without it is miserable, women have the key to massively improving our quality of life, its no skin off their back to provide it, and when push comes to shove there is nothing they can do to stop us from having it, assuming men stop acting like the thing they want.

>Do you know what that does to a person?
It doesn't do shit, its a mild inconvience, the only time a women has a mental breakdown over it is when she feels like she has been "robbed" somehow, and that's because she assigns a great deal of value to her pussy, and feels like it is hers to dish out to whoever she likes, like its a gift to bestow upon those she deems worthy and the rest of the guys can go to hell.
So it really takes her down a few notches when she loses control over it for 10 minutes.

>>16834871
I don't think women are just here for me and my dick, but I think women need to recognize just how crucial sex is to a happy life for men.
Sex is as important to us as positive socialization is to women, can you imagine how all the girls would feel if all guys just ignored them 24/7? Wouldn't even say a word?

It would destroy them mentally.
Well that's how we feel about sex.

>>16835551
>>16835558
this

>>16835569
No its more like 80% of the women go after 20% of the guys

>>16835653
I want to ask you something, and its not in an insulting way, I actually wanna know how you feel

Do you feel fulfilled in life getting all these girls constantly? Has it brought you peace? Or is it no more thrilling for you than eating a candy bar?
>>
File: 1437785870229.jpg (8 KB, 255x191) Image search: [Google]
1437785870229.jpg
8 KB, 255x191
>>16835653
Like, has it ever gotten old?
>>
OP needs to remember that women rate most men below average.

You aren't a 7 or 8 for women hence you only get attention from 1's and 2's.

Plus Tinder and online dating is even more skewed than real life.
>>
>>16836289
So what do you think I am?
>>
>>16836325
I dunno, probably around 5 or something, my opinion isn't really relevant since it's based on 2 censored face pics. Much more accurate estimation is the girls you have luck with + maybe 1 or 2
>>
Supreme gentleman on the making over here.
Blast some ISIS music in your shootout, OP, the media impact will be higher.
>>
>>16830127
It's funny, because I've never had a big sex drive and never really cared about having sex when I was a virgin. I had sexual urges of course, but never felt desperate for sex. I was super quiet and awkward. And then I got my first relationship at 17, and had sex over and over for that 2 year relationship. And even now that I've had a taste of sex and I've been single for over a year, I still don't care about it. My point is, you're desperate. Like, obsessively desperate. And your desperation, without a doubt, is one of the things holding you back.

Stop looking for sex. Instead, focus on bettering yourself, and letting things naturally grow between you and a girl. Fact is, most girls (most, not all) are more attracted to guys they see as unobtainable, i.e. a guy that doesn't seem particularly interested in them. You've gotta play it cool and seem like you couldn't care less about whether they want you or not.

Your desperation is doing the opposite effect. And you can say that you hide it well, but somehow I doubt it based on everything you've said in this thread.

But that's just some advice from my limited experience. Take it or leave it.
>>
>>16836245
Reading this, I can't figure out why no girl wants to fuck you. It's bizarre!
>>
>>16836381
This. Holy shit, that first statement made me cringe so fucking hard. If I said that to any one of my friends they would probably laugh in my face hysterically.
>>
>>16836381
I don't understand how you can care so little about it now and yet have done it so much then
>>
>>16836444
You need to get out and interact with people more, bro.
>>
>>16836475
Well actually today I met 3 new guys and all 3 want to be my friend and I met a guy I already kinda knew and he was saying I was "cool as shit" and inviting me to come hang out in his dorm some time.

Still a virgin.
>>
>>16836481
The way you're phrasing this makes you sound like a complete faggot imo, but I don't know you in person and can't really say that I didn't sound the same way when I was developing my social skills, so I'm not really in a position to make judgements.

The easiest way to get girls is to meet them though social circles. Most of the girls that I've gotten over the years usually start off with them telling one of my friends or her friends that they think I'm cute or hot or some shit, and just went on from there. If you're trying too hard to get laid, then youre going to come off as a creepy as fuck person most of the time (unless you find a girl who is desperate).

I'd suggest you hit up a party with some friends one day, get fucked up, and lose your virginity while you're there. It doesn't fit your definition of the ideal circumstances of losing your virginity, but it'll probably work out better for you in the end if you lose that idealistic view of sex and your virginity.
>>
>>16836510
I am not a fucking faggot
>oh anon you need to socialize more
>I socialize and it works
>oh I bet you suck dicks in your spare time

fuck off
>>
>>16828938
Hahahahahayahahagaga oh this chin

He looks like a cartoon character or a terrible shoop
>>
>>16836515
Then don't listen to me. Keep thinking that getting laid is gonna make you some sort of divine being in your own world or whatever bullshit that you believe. I don't even fucking know you, but if the only thing that you got from what I said is that you think I called you a faggot (which I didn't) then you are either trolling, really dense, or fucking stupid.

>hurr durr id be happy with a 6 or 7
How many fucking people do you think share this opinion? You aren't special and your opinion isn't special, plenty of people would be more than happy with someone that is a 7 in their own eyes. I'd fuck a 7 in a heartbeat, and I know for a fact that every single person I know would agree with me unless they are aromantic or some shit.

>I'm a bit chubby
Unless you have a golden personality (which you don't) you need to lose some fucking weight, because most of my friends that have attractive girlfriends are usually fit and decent looking themselves (along with great personalities). The reason people think you're cool in person is because they don't expect that much from people that they don't really know.

A person that comes off as pretty chill gets the same kind of compliments from everybody. You aren't special and it sounds like you're letting this shit get to your head (which was what I meant when I side you sounded like a faggot).

Get over yourself.

>I bet you suck dicks in your spare time
Yessir
>>
>>16836573
Not even that guy but your posts are constantly lined up with needless insults and baseless assumptions.
>>
>>16836582
The way he talk about sex sounds like it's based around his own complexes and like he thinks they're obligated to have sex with him because he's taken an interest in them, and not because he actually has any feelings for them or takes anything other than looks into consideration.

There is no logic behind my argument, and most of it is taken from personal experience and intuition. I'm not going to argue semantics or pseudoscience with you, because this doesn't fit the standards of a normal logical argument. Social mechanics are not based on logic.

Also you say "my posts" like I've been here posting here for a while. I've only posted here twice.
>>
>>16836610
>The way he talk about sex sounds like it's based around his own complexes and like he thinks they're obligated to have sex with him because he's taken an interest in them, and not because he actually has any feelings for them or takes anything other than looks into consideration.

Oh, did I trigger you by wanting sex so bad?
Am I would people call a "fuck boy" and that upsets you?

Fuck off

>There is no logic behind my argument, and most of it is taken from personal experience and intuition. I'm not going to argue semantics or pseudoscience with you, because this doesn't fit the standards of a normal logical argument. Social mechanics are not based on logic.

Social mechanics are fucking stupid and most of them are a waste of time, so that's why I don't feel bad about being so machiavellian about them, I'm tired of being denied of what I want all because the masses are too fucking stupid to do anything useful let alone decide the rules of interaction between themselves, so I don't feel bad about being a wolf amongst sheep and exploiting them.

We should live in a class system anyways, a meritocracy, and I should be at or near the top.

>inb4 you look like a clown and act like a clown
Oh yeah sure that's why you guys get so triggered by me and the other girl was saying that I'm scary, because if I really was like that you guys would just laugh at me instead of trying to talk me out of this stuff.

I'm not pretending to be a social mastermind or a casanova yet, but I'm no chris chan either, and when I'm out in public I do pretty good and am only getting better with every week that goes by, I've only been really truly seriously trying since mid January and I've gone from 0 social interaction to all of this.

>inb4 oh lol well most people have so much more
Yeah and most people have all of this come naturally to them and deeply care about others, I don't have either one.
>>
File: 1453771070108.jpg (86 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1453771070108.jpg
86 KB, 500x500
>>16836610
When I was younger I let my feelings of superiority shine through, I was better than most people and I knew it, and I didn't feel like I had to follow the same customs or rules as they did, I didn't know at the time that I lived in an "equal" society and I got ostracized for it, now that I'm older and smarter I know I have to hide it for the time being.

I'm going to get exactly what I want eventually, and the more I chase after it the better I will get at manipulation, and the higher I will move up the social ladder.

Everyone has to start learning something somewhere, for me I have to learn how to blend into a society that I'm too good for, it's working, soon I'll be at the top.

And I don't anyones shitty "advice" anymore, fuck all of you who keep trying to persuade me to abandon the path instead of ways to perfect it.

And lemme just get all of this out of the way

>inb4 crawling in my skin
>inb4 faggot
>inb4 your going to fail
>inb4 your a joke and we arent really disgusted or intimidated at all
>inb4 you cant teach yourself social skills like any other skills
>>
File: 151254.gif (1 MB, 550x400) Image search: [Google]
151254.gif
1 MB, 550x400
>inb4 your too fat and/or ugly to suceede you loser
Fat can be shedded through a good diet and exercise, and all of you have already admitted that I'm not ugly, just average

>inb4 one fag says I always thought you were ugly
Too bad faggot, your wrong and even your pals admit it
By losing weight and cleaning my face I will look even better, by letting my hair grow more and then shaving off the sides I will get an even more advanced "undercut" that all the dipshits like so much

I went from having little to no social life from birth until 2016 showed up, to a literal explosion of it, now that I've finally gotten my shit together.

I'm reading books on body language, and social ques, and how to talk to people, I'm taking this very seriously

Insult me all you want, but I know you know that your scared of me actually pulling this off
>>
>>16835569
>So the majority of women are lesbians?

Or they fuck a minority of "eligible" men, dumbass.
>>
>>16835981
>Because you are whining and thinking the government should hand you a woman like they do your autismbux.

Complaining = entitlement? talk about a real autistic.
>>
i wish the 60's and 70's were back. It was that sweet spot where anyone could get laid, no one really feared anyone else sexually speaking, and sex wasn't some evil boogeyman lurking around every corner.

People are so afraid these days, and that's why most guys who are awkward or socially inept can't get laid.. because people think that's a sign of being a rapist or something these days.

60-70 was the sweet spot because before that, women were kind of oppressed in gender roles, and looked down on, and now they aren't but they now are genuinely afraid of guys.
>>
>>16836724
this this this this this this this this
1000x this
Although I would argue that it even went into the 80s

Back in those times as long as you weren't chris chan -tier you were set

Fuck this gay society and most of the people in it
>>
File: 235325.jpg (759 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
235325.jpg
759 KB, 2560x1920
>>16836660
>>16836679
>>16836703
All of you even said it yourself, the best way to learn is to get out there and interact with people all the time.
>>
>>16836679
Social skills are just like any other skill, but they're developed in a different way, obviously.

Also social manipulation in various forms is something that me and most people I know do to some degree, so again you aren't some special snowflake because you're finally overcoming whatever social ineptitude that you had before. Any guy that plays girls basically does the same shit that you are describing but doesn't try to make it sound as grandiose as you're describing.

If you were actually capable of what you are making yourself out to be, then you would be doing it and not openly bragging about it to strangers on fucking 4chan.

Narcissistic sociopaths (which is basically what your thought process illustrates) usually spend most of their time operating on the fringes of society unless they have some other means to achieve whatever goals they might have. Have fun trying to become a politician or CEO or whatever your melodramatic rambling implies that you are trying to be without any real skills or crucial connections retard.

I wonder what your family would think of the emotionally damaged autist that you've become.

>i don't care deeply about others
Probably because you don't have any close friends.

Other than the fact that you sound more educated, you don't sound that much different than this fucking kid
https://youtu.be/9ViOAUNuq58

Try not to slice your arteries open with your edginess when you're done here.
>>
>>16836781
>Social skills are just like any other skill, but they're developed in a different way, obviously.
For most people they are just born kind of knowing them and they work out the kinks in public school, I was born not knowing most of them and I'm having to teach myself all of it and interact a whole lot to learn it super fast.

I know that "players" socially manipulate, but my manipulation goes way beyond what they do, I manipulate guys and girls, even school officials and even my own family.

>If you were actually capable of what you are making yourself out to be, then you would be doing it and not openly bragging about it to strangers on fucking 4chan.

But see who says that just because I'm bragging that it disqualifies me? It feels good to let it all out and vent, and this is the only way I can with 0 consequences.

I don't want to be a CEO or a politician really, I just want to be socially secure and be viewed as being a "top" person.

>without any real skills or crucial connections
I've already explained how I am learning all of the social skills and more, and I already said how I'm majoring in fucking physics, and when it comes to connections, I know all about them. There's a saying "its not what you know, its who you know"

>I wonder what your family would think of the emotionally damaged autist that you've become.
I don't know, and I don't care that much

>Probably because you don't have any close friends.
I used to a long time ago, but even then they weren't *that* close
I drifted away from all of them at some point anyways

Im not watching that shitty low res blog video where the guy is actually wearing a fucking fedora and a shitty bright blue collared shirt, that is not how you fucking dress nor is it how you wear your fucking hair

I don't even need to watch it that to know that he will talk like a dipshit, you are never meant to talk like a saturday morning bad guy
>>
File: 1447808870307.jpg (44 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1447808870307.jpg
44 KB, 480x480
>>16836781
>mfw I broke down and watched like 30 secs out of curiosity
>mfw he said far less superior
>faggot cant even get his terminology right

Also I don't not care about anyone, just most people
I only respect people I view as being above what most are, so maybe like 15-20% of the population
The rest can eat a dick
Also
>you sound more educated
Oh you don't say?
>>
sex isn't something that you need to live.
It's not like air or water.

You're the one assigning a crazy amount of value to something so stupid. That's like if I said that human happiness is 100% contingent upon access to Doritos. Only if I have Doritos can I be happy, so someone needs to be responsible for feeding me Doritos 24/7. I've never had a Dorito, but I am somehow convinced that it is the ultimate key to happiness.

Also you're crazy if you think that forcing a woman to have sex that she doesn't want is just a "mild inconvenience" for her. It's severely damaging physically and emotionally.

Why do you think rape is a crime??? Because it has serious consequences!!
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.