[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Calling all femanons I'm a 5' 6" and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1
File: 1451418466463.jpg (79 KB, 425x960) Image search: [Google]
1451418466463.jpg
79 KB, 425x960
Calling all femanons

I'm a 5' 6" and I'm starting to wonder if women even consider me human. Is there ANY venue where I can find someone who isn't that shallow? And yes, I know it's my hight. When I'm sitting down and chatting with woman I'm the most popular thing around. Then I stand up and their face and tone immediately changes.
>>
maybe try older women? late 20s or so. those who can't afford to be too picky
>>
I'm not a girl, but I have a friend who's about your height, even shorter (I think, I never asked him what his height is for obvious reasons) and his girlfriend is one of the hottest women I know. He's not particularly rich, fit, interesting or anything else, he's a pleasant and sociable guy, but that's all. So I guess there is hope for you.
>>
>>16828046 here, also chicks from small towns that are desperate to get married and leave town
>>
Just have game and a good personality. Desperateness and self hate are not attractive.
>>16827935
>>
It's not just your height.
>>
>>16828046
I'm 21, in college and living with my parents. I don't think they want that. I'm looking forward to being 28 and getting late 30's MILF's possibly.

>>16828073
Should I just drive down to the smallest town I can find in New England and try my luck?

>>16828074
>>16828054
Thanks I'll keep improving the things I CAN change.
>>
>>16828036
how would you classify your apperance, anon?
because, I like manlets but mainly if they look boyish
if you have a beard you should take it off
>>
>>16828114
I look quite boyish. I look almost exactly like Ferris Buller. I do have a shitty goatee right now that I don't feel like shaving because I'm sick with the flu at the minute.
>>
>>16828114
>but mainly if they look boyish
But do you then cuck them? No one wants to be the side botch while their girl is looking for taller guys
>>
>>16828164
Then it's just unluck, OP. There are plenty of girls out there with the same taste that I have. Keep trying.
And you should try MILF's, they usually like younger cuter boys.

>>16828168
What? Why would I date someone and look for a ''better partner'' (in you view) at the same time?
I'm not an asshole, anon
>>
>>16828100
older girls love boytoys anon. its ok if you still live with your parents as long as you have "plans for the future" and place to take them to eventually.
As for the small town girls, try to meet one in your town or else you're gonna have to come up with a pretty strong excuse as to why you're in the smallest town.
Both kinds need to be convinced that you're marriage material to date you.

ehh those 2 were just quick ideas. your height isn't that bad, there are plenty of shorter girls than you, of course there is hope, just go out a lot.
>>
>>16828192
Not OP, but I want a girl taller than me. Feels bad.
>>
>>16828197
try to get an italian or french gf, their countries are full of manlets and taller girls and they are used to reversed couples.
Or, try to find the tallest girl in your area. A girl that knows she's gonna have to date a shorter guy. Those girls have already accepted their fate and it makes no difference to them if you're a little shorter or a lot shorter than them.
>>
5'8" reporting in. Its all about having personality and game. Unless you are straight up hideous and smell like a sewer its all about personality for us guys.
>>
>>16828228
Well, I live directly next to the french border, so I'll consider it.
>>
>>16828036
I'm 5'7" so I probably wouldn't date you unless you were perfect for me in like every other way.
That being said, most girls have an "at my height or above" requirement for dating. So, as long as the girl is also 5'6 or shorter (which is honestly MOST WOMEN) then your height isn't really a big negetive factor.
>>
>>16828036
not a femanon, but I'm 5'4" bro, and I have a pretty attractive gf, I mean she's short too, but taller than me. Honestly you seem to be confident about your personality so just remember there is manlets out there worse off.
>>
My bf is shorter by 2 to 3 inches. If someone gives a shit it is an excuse to not like you. Fuck 'em.
>>
>>16828295
>2-3 inches
Do you console him by pushing his head into your tits?
>>
>>16828295
You don't have to answer but me and my other short friends have an inside joke about the "short man's secret" because all of us have dicks that are at minimum 7". What's his?
>>
When will they learn...
>>
>>16828408
I actually find this meme kind of funny.
>>
>>16828114
where can I find women who like boyish types?
>>
>>16828230
6' reporting in. Don't listen to this guy, height does matter, only the shorter you are, the more it matters. For example 5'8" is short, it isnt miniscule, and can easily be compensated for.
>>
Height is important, but confidence and game is much more important. I've seen guys shorter than me get complete babes, they're just cool confident guys, easy going and shit. You'll be fine op, dating is hard for most people that aren't above an 8.5/10, and even then it's hard for them cause people only wanna smash them and move on.
>>
>>16828036
Go to a lesbian bar or event. They'll listen to you and judge you by your personality and character. If you're expecting a physical aspect to the relationship, expect to be judged physically.
>>
>>16828036
>>16828046
>>16828073
I'm 5.3 femanon, live in a large city, and am going to uni (18 YO, almost 19.) My crush is 5.7-ish and the perfect height for me, personally.

If you're that self conscious about it find a really short grill.
>>
>>16828401
bumping
>>
>>16828978
>5.3 femanon
that's average
>>
>>16828036
Its about confidence dude. Im the same height as you but you would think different by the I carry myself.
>>
>>16829407
Yes it is. What's your point?
>>
>>16828036
I'm not going to deny your height probably has something to do with it, because it probably does, and you may not want to hear anecdotes, but...in the past I have personally fallen for 3 different guys who were 5'6" or shorter. I am 5'7". I seem to go for tall gangly guys and short cuddly guys. (I ended up splitting the difference and marrying a cuddly 5'10" bear.)

I hope you're not sick of hearing this yet, because it's true: we're out there, we're just not as numerous as we should be. Plus, I will also second >>16828083 and take a wild guess that your height is probably part of it, but not all of it. In any case, you can't do much about your heightso I hope you can find a way to make peace with it. Good luck OP.
>>
Its a confidence issue with most short guys. When trying to talk to taller women then up just not pulling it off. Eye contact people..it still makes the difference.
>>
>>16828401
also bumping for this
>>
>>16828036
>I'm a 5' 6" and I'm starting to wonder if women even consider me human.

By default? No.

So you need to hide your height behind a veil of confidence and being interesting. Unless you look like a native resident of Ironforge women will fail to notice your lack of inches if you distract them with a stunning personality.
>>
Date short girls. Duh. I'm 5'1 and my boyfriend is 5'7.
>>
>>16828729
So what, do I just an hero? I can't change height.
>>
>>16829567
Eye contact is always good
>>
I'm 5'6, but I think I'm more of a 5'8. 5'6 is what's on my DL, but I think I actually grew an inch or so since I got it.

Anyways, I have no trouble getting attention from girls. There are like four "8/10s" at my job who I god to honest know, I could get at with no problem. Granted, over here in SoCal, I'm still taller than 80% of all women living here.

Thanks to my dad's genetics, I have a broad and thick upperbody and back, and I workout regularly, so I come off as a pretty robust and strong looking guy. more so than 90% of guys.

And the reason why I have not gone out with any of my coworkers is because I have a girlfriend of two years, and she is a straight 9/10. Gorgeous face and a huge thick ass.

We met at work. She used to work at the same job I currently work at. I mean, she MUST have initially liked me for my looks. I'm a quiet ass dude, she didnt know shit about me when we first met.

I think guys who blame their height on them not being able to get pussy are in the wrong. You're probably just ugly, or you maybe are really out of shape..like fat, really skinny, or skinny fat.

Or it could be your just weird and the way you talk it weird, and it turns girls off from wanting to get to know you more.

Either way, those things are fixable.
>>
>>16828114

Can someone define "Boyish"?

You mean looking young and youthful? Or boyish as in masculine
>>
>>16831445
>I'm 5'6, but I think I'm more of a 5'8
What?

I'm 5'6" and very close to 5'7 so I can call myself that I guess but no 5' 8"
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.