[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Crazy ex is trying to ruin my life
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: IMAG0126.jpg (670 KB, 1728x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0126.jpg
670 KB, 1728x2592
I've got an ex girlfriend who cheated on me and left me for the guy when I confronted her about it. Naturally, it was a sore breakup and we both said some nasty shit to each other. I blocked her on all social media because let's face it, she isn't worth my time.

My issue now is that she's making shit up and throwing accusations around that could fuck up my future. She's reported me to the police saying I'm harassing her. They called me and asked and seemed happy that I wasn't so they told her there was nothing they could do without concrete evidence.

Since that fell through, the crazy bitch has gone to the administration of my uni and made more accusations. I have to go to an interview in a few days to argue my case and if they aren't content I'm likely to get expelled.

Any advice on handling this situation and stopping her from carrying on with this shit?
>>
>>16827722
Call the police (they will still have the report) and ask them to contact the university.
>>
Get a restraining order. Seriously go google how to get one, do this now.

If you are feeling brave I guess try to string he into answering something like "why are you doing this? What do you want?" That's only a route if you are good and manipulating people and are a borderline sociopath like me.

Other wise get the restraining order and grit through. She likely has some bastard in her belly she wants you to father or something.
>>
what are the accusations?
>>
>>16827722
Is this Yale University or another pozzed shithole like that? If it is, there might not be anything you could do to save yourselffrom the expulsion. If not, >>16827735 is probably a good idea.
>>
>>16827739
I doubt he even knows. If you've been accused of something with no evidence they will never mention any or prompt you to defend yourself.
>>
I'm in a British one but it's one that's incredibly PC/SJW-y so that's why I'm a little concerned. After all, I'm a white man 'harassing' a woman.

She's telling these people that I'm making false facebook profiles, texting her abusive messages and all sorts of crap. The uni sent me an e-mail telling me that I should stop doing this immediately and that I'm breaching the uni terms of service. So they pretty much already think I'm guilty without even talking to me about it.

Forgive the metaphor, but why would I give a chimp more shit to fling?

I'm definitely going to talk to the police before this interview. Hopefully they can give me a reference or something
>>
>>16827755
I think you should have made an appointment to cry for help before it made it this far.
>>
>>16827772
I would have but I took the strategy of 'block and let her get bored' instead. I didn't think she was quite as insane as she turns out to be
>>
Sue her. I'm not even joking.
>>
what can she actually prove? What evidence do you have to disprove any of it?
>>
>>16827779
He can't, he's British.
>>
>>16827778

Call her, and record the conversation without telling her you're doing it. KEEP YOUR CALM. Ask her why she's making these accusations about you, ask her to stop doing it. You might get lucky and she'll just blurt something out that confirms her guilt. Weirdly enough, a lot of people never see it coming, even if they're devious like your ex
>>
>>16827782
I've got chat logs, a block list and a couple of other bits and pieces. My main concern is these fake profiles she's apparently being harassed by.

All internet traffic here is filtered through the uni servers so they should be able to check and see I have no affiliation with these accounts (assuming they even exist. I tried searching for them and couldn't find any of them). I'm just hoping the uni listens to me instead of just taking her side
>>
>>16827778
It's not really a matter of insanity. Women are taught that this is what they should do. Other women tell them to, it's ridiculous.

When a man mentions it they treat it like some kind of conspiracy theory, "no woman would ever harass someone in this way," but it's actually spectacularly common and they really do collude and set this up.

If she wasn't like this before, she may actually have surrounded herself with liberals and received explicit instructions to do this. If that's the case, they may actually work together and claim that they were all harassed by you to provide evidence/credibility.
>>
>>16827796
That's one of my biggest fear with this. I can just about handle these things but I'm waiting for her to keep escalating it to the point where she's making rape claims or something. All I can do is hope that this falls through and that she finally gives up. I'm definitely going to see about getting a cease and desist order sent to her.

>>16827790
I would call her but if she has calls from me in her logs then it makes my claims that I've deliberately avoided contact void. I don't want to give her more ammunition
>>
>>16827792
if they can see that, then they could find out that she's either making her own facebook profile, or lying about it - either way this is HER harassing YOU and you should ask for some sort of countermeasure to stop it.

Anything relevant in the chat logs?

And yes, DON'T contact her.
>>
>>16827808
>That's one of my biggest fear with this. I can just about handle these things but I'm waiting for her to keep escalating it to the point where she's making rape claims or something. All I can do is hope that this falls through and that she finally gives up. I'm definitely going to see about getting a cease and desist order sent to her.
If the uni is as pozzed as you say, there is a chance that a rape allegation is all they need to completely fuck you over, no matter if it's actually true. Don't let that happen, anon.
>>
>>16827811
In the chat logs they show me saying I'm not willing to keep talking to her and then the notice saying I've blocked her. I've blocked her on every medium and I don't believe she's blocked me. It gives me that little extra leeway in that I'm the one stopping her and not vice-versa.

The problem with them checking her is that she doesn't live on campus. She's from the next village over so she can do whatever she wants without the all-seeing eye of the uni.
>>
>>16827821
do you have anything where she's requesting to continue the relationship?
>>
>>16827837
She doesn't want to continue the relationship. She actually went to the effort of finding me on snapchat to tell me that she's engaged to the fella she cheated on me with so that's likely not the motivation
>>
>>16827839
you happen to have any proof of that?
>>
>>16827857
I would do but snapchat's messenger thing is broken. I lost the entire conversation apart from my last message telling her that she needed to think long and hard about why she decided to do that. Then I blocked her on there too.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.