[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'll just get straight to the point. I want to look feminine,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9
File: Not so interesting.jpg (9 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
Not so interesting.jpg
9 KB, 184x184
I'll just get straight to the point. I want to look feminine, and I'm really having a hard time to. I've tried using online guides, but none of them have been working for me, so if I'm lucky maybe I can get some personal experience. Now ever since I was 15 I have been working on getting a more feminine body. My hips a bit hourglass-shaped, but not as much as I'd expect. I also am having a hard time getting round thick thighs, as well as the bubble butt I yearn for. I'm currently 23 right now and I want to speed up production before I hit my 30s. I have been drinking soy milk which I heard was great for this, but if you can offer any tips /adv/ I would be seriously grateful.
>>
>>16827087
You're a man aren't you?
>>
Maybe I should have said that before. Mhm, I am.
>>
>>16827094
Woops, when I said "My hips are a bit hourglass" I meant torso. My bad!
>>
I don't think it's really possible.

Even the more successful post-puberty MtFs just looks like twinks with gyno barring implants.
>>
>>16827115
Ah I see. So there's no natural way to increase thickness? If I'm going to do something, I'd rather it be natural or at the very least a fat transfer. But I know those cost a fortune. I don't want boobs either.
>>
realize that you don't necessarily need the "ideal female body" to look and feel feminine. Just like most girls you'll have features you can emphazise and other you'll need to play down.
Soy is a good start. But try consume more. Use soy sauce, eat tons of edamame, eat tofu like you mean it. Do heavy weighted squats and hip trushts to get a juicy bottom. Try out waist training for a defined waist. There's also "fat brushing". Basically you drag fat from other body parts to the places you want it. For example from your sides up to your boobs. This takes about 2-3 years but supposedly works p good.
Really start to take care of your skin, learn makeup, hair and fashion. Work on voice and posture. I'd like to give you better adv but you would need to send me pic for that. I always wanted to help a guy become as feminine as possible
>>
File: 1452023094887.png (800 KB, 1375x650) Image search: [Google]
1452023094887.png
800 KB, 1375x650
>>16827118
You can get a nice bubble butt though, actually easier than if you were born with a vagina. You could ask the tripfag Trappy Chan in /fit/ pic related is her butt
>>
>>16827124
>her
>>
>>16827120
You're exactly the type of person I need, and this really will help me out in the long run. I'm going to add more soy to my menu since you've mentioned, but exactly how much are we talking about? And as for pictures, I'm not exactly too keen on posting any with my body right now, sorry to make it difficult for you. I would also like to know more about skin care as well.
>>
Guess I shouldn't be surprised that anons are tripping over themselves to give tranny advice.
>>
>>16827137
Hah, you're right. But I don't really mind though, I'm happy people are taking time to help me out.
>>
>>16827087
Fag.
>>
Good god, diagusting. Men of XXI century with their aspirations to look feminine or magically turn into a woman... Someone should nuke this world away, I swear.
>>
>>16827087
You will always be a vaguely horrific caricature of a woman.
>>
>>16827133
You don't need to post body-pics. Or if you are down for that, only clothed. Face pics would be way more important. I could give yoi a throw away mail if you don't want to post them here.
For the soy, just try to get as much as possible witheout getting tired of it. Maybe try to incorporate it somehow every day? Cereals with soymilk, edamame as a snack, fried and smoked tofu for dinner?

For skincare, the most important step is exfoliating. I recommend toy get exfoliating gloves. They aren't too hars, don't have soap that will string your skin, never run out and are easy to use. O kist use them every second day all over my body. Get intp the habit pf putting on lotion after every shower. Easiest way is to apply it whilst still wet and in the shower. This way the excess will just get whiped away with the towel and you are ready to put on clothes in no time. It also spreads easier, making it less annoying.
>>
>>16827141
I always found it strange that anons are misogynistic and racist as fuck but love trannies so much.

I have more respect for gays than I have for trannies.
>>
OP you should work on your face and hair before anything else. If you can't get those near passable what's the point?
>>
>>16827146
Honestly, nobody gives a flying fuck whom you have more respect for. Just mind your own business anon.
>>
>>16827145
Understood. I've also heard red meat, and pork will reverse progress, so I tend to avoid those. As for the skincare, it couldn't get anymore easier and I can start that tomorrow. You've been the most helpful with this, and I really do appreciate this.
>>
>>16827147
I understand what you mean, I am trying to take the best of care for my face as of now, but I'm not entirely hair how to manage my hair, I was never really good at that. But it's at a length where I want it to be. I don't want it to grow as long as a woman, but at least past my neck.
>>
>>16827153
Go to google and see what it spits out if you search for things like "increasing testosterone". That's what a lot of guys want to do so it will spawn a lot of responses. Then do the exact opposite. Now look into "increasing oestrogen" and do THAT too.
What is your goal? To have a more feminine "air" and still pass as a guy or ultimately pass as a girl?
>>
>>16827156
I'm >>16827162
And i was a hairdresser. Maybe search for a pic that looks similar to your hair and one with the hair you dream of. I might be able to tell you how to get there
>>
>>16827087
You will never be anything other than a man,

Scratch that, less than a man and nothing like a woman.
>>
>>16827162
The former is more like it. I would like to appear androgynous entirely. I want to look feminine, but not completely like a girl.
>>
File: image.jpg (37 KB, 399x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
37 KB, 399x600
>>16827173
You talking about peijic androgynous (pic) or just being a dude with nice skin and a round bum?
>>
>>16827133
Not that guy, and I'm not trans, but I like taking care of my skin because feeling my super smooth face is nice. Apparently I did a good enough job I literally had a couple people tell me I was lucky not to have to shave because I'm naturally beardless (lolwut).

My daily routine is skin cleaner -> shave -> post-shave balm -> face hydration
>skin cleaner on wet face (eg. when you're taking a shower) (whatever says men face wash / purifying etc. I use a smooth Clarins atm but I was on a very lightly exfoliating Dior before when I could find it and it was great, amazing results but MUST hydrate after or you're going to destroy your face)
>shave (just regular safety razor works fine for me, I'm thinking I should get a shaving gel to improve results really)
>post-shave balm (just something to make sure your shaved skin doesn't turn red)
>face hydration (full face, the skin cleaner dried your face so you have to compensate or it'll oil up in reaction and look nasty)

This works for me. I used to have pimples and skin imperfections regularly but no more, and right now I'm under tropical climate so pretty extreme weather for skin care. This is even more effective with a temperate climate. I'm fairly certain I'm competitive with a typical un-caked girl in terms of face smoothness by now.
>>
>>16827168
This is the best I could find. Something similar to his preferably, except with curles in the back.
>>
>>16827176
Peijic androgynous definitely.
>>
>>16827181
Is this the goal hair pic? Ok. Now i also need one with what you got now
>>
>>16827168
My hair looks like his right now, but a bit shorter around the front. I'd also like to keep it straight as well.
>>
>I can't get women so I'll become a man without a dick
>>
File: es-long-front-hair-men.jpg (112 KB, 781x1000) Image search: [Google]
es-long-front-hair-men.jpg
112 KB, 781x1000
>>16827185
Like this.
>>
>>16827177
I do exactly that anon, except without the shave balm. I rarely grow facial hair so it's never a hassle.
>>
>>16827176
I don't know why people make such a big deal about this guy. Just skinny + long hair.
>>
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 455x683) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 455x683
>>16827183
So, your goal is to not be categorized distinctively as a girl or a guy?
Honestly, that's fucking cool.
I'd say your best bett is to play with clichées.
As a base you'd need to have a body that is as youthfull, healthy and groomed as possible. Then play with stuff like wearing something slightly feminine. Or gently use make-up. Or have an all male style with "clearly" female hair.
Or go all girly with a male facial aesthetic. The possibilities are endless and insanely exciting
>>
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 736x1104
>>16827196
It's a bit more than that. But yeah, that's it basically. It's just awesome how he plays with his look
>>
Got it. This has extremely helpful, and I've received more tips than I expected. I thank the anons who have helped me through this, and I'll take every word you've mentioned into heavy consideration.
>>
File: image.jpg (171 KB, 1023x1338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171 KB, 1023x1338
>>16827205
I mean he goes from
>fuuuck i want to look like her

To

>gosh, pls fuck me

rather briefly

And i'm a very hetero girl
>>
>>16827212
Man, it's amazing what he can do with his body. I'm definitely going to try my hardest to match his figure.
>>
>>16827213
Being extremely thin with poor muscle tone like is not something to aim for

There is nothing feminine about his body any more than any skinny guy.
>>
Start wearing a corset you dumb fuck. They're literally made to shift bodyfat into an hourglass figure
>>
>>16827213
A lot of it is clothing and illusions. People are a lot wider than you probably give them credit for, especially men. You're better off getting fit and posing as a man than you are trying to take on a skinny androgynous figure. It looks good in clothes maybe but your actual body will look like shit.

If you look like some kind of unnatural abomination people will pick up on it unconsciously, it is disturbing. Men normally look like the standard male figure and women look like the standard female figure. You can't fight this, it only works if you can meticulously style your clothes to conceal your body.

Only way to even remotely achieve your goal is to drop a lot of weight and pretend your figure is more feminine than it actually is. You cannot reshape your body. You can (temporarily) change your fat distribution with hormones and you can strategically work out some muscles while ignoring others, but beyond this your body doesn't actually "change" in any meaningful way.

A lot of the time people just grow out their hair and wear make up and then very tactically only photograph their face. Seriously this is a dumb idea and you're getting your hopes up for nothing. It's not working because it doesn't work. A lot of people insisting it works on the internet are essentially just role-playing because it gets them off. They are collectively pretending.
>>
Don't do it
>>
>>16827087

Get therapy instead, man. 23 is still young enough to turn this around.

I'm not even judging you for WANTING to turn into a girl, I don't care, it's just that someone needs to be real and tell you guys that it just isn't going to work out the way you picture it in your head. Sometimes you just have to know where to draw the line between fantasy and reality.
>>
>>16827960
these people already lost anon, there's nothing to be done now.
>>
>>16828040

The sad thing is they just get fucking brainwashed by all these "well-meaning" liberals. It's all gone too far. I'm all for a society that doesn't ridicule or exclude transsexuals, but I don't think we should be telling fucking kids that it's "normal" to have hormone therapy and bodily alterations.

It shouldn't be prohibited or demonized, but it should certainly be treated as an extreme measure, and a COSMETIC PROCEDURE, not a natural, necessary outgrowth of sexual orientation
>>
>>16828056
Don't worry, no amount of brainwashing can undo a milennia of evolution.

We are hardwired to reproduce and sooner or later every single one of them will get hit by that good o' cognitive dissonance.

All we can do now is mend the wounds and safeguard future generations.
>>
>>16828056
>The sad thing is they just get fucking brainwashed by all these "well-meaning" liberals

But 4chan isn't composed mainly of liberals, these faggots support trannies and have seething hatred for women and non-whites.

This is something coming from within 4chan.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.