[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My best friend is cheating on her boyfriend with two guys. Should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2
File: 1452822566350.jpg (180 KB, 726x1000) Image search: [Google]
1452822566350.jpg
180 KB, 726x1000
My best friend is cheating on her boyfriend with two guys. Should I tell him?
>>
Depends on how "best" and "friend" your best friend is.

I would personally avoid, but that's because I'm lazy and I hate drama
>>
>mfw if this was a pair of male best friends they wouldn't even think about snitching on each other

women have no sense of loyalty whatsoever lol.

she's your best friend isn't she? stay out of her personal business and keep that shit to yourself like she had entrusted you to. if you strongly disagree with her actions and lifestyle, then you break that friendship off.

but never snitch. there's nothing to gain out of that and makes you seem just as unreliable as a person.
>>
>>16826520
try to get your friend to stop first. Give her the chance to take care of it because thats what friends are for.
But friends are also there to make sure that you dont fuck up and if you see her doing it its your responsibility to fix it if shes unwilling. Id tell them anonymously. Spread a rumor around.
>>
>>16826551
>>16826550
>>16826532

You guys are pieces if shit.

OP, tell her boyfriend. If this wasn't obvious to you, you're just stupid. Why are you friends with that slut anyway? Drop that whore.
>>
>>16826551
This but without the anonymous shit IMO.
>>
>>16826686
I basically agree with you, but I'd give the friend a chance to come clean first. Something like, "you have until tomorrow to tell him, or I will."
>>
>>16826686
>You guys are pieces if shit.
Why else would I be here?
>>
>>16826721

She'll bullshit her boyfriend, and you know it.

Tell her boyfriend and cut contact, because she's trash.
>>
>>16826520
YES
>>
>>16826550
>writes mfw and has no face
>admits guys cheat as well and shouldn`t tell the cheated side
>”women aren`t loyal!!!”
>>
if she's your friend then fuck no don't tell her BF! Let her fuck up her own life in her own way but do not meddle and create unnecessary drama.

Are you sure you're not just oassive aggressively angry or jealous or something? If you really thought she was making bad choices and had her best interest in mind, you'd sit her down and have a DIRECT CONVERSATION in which you encourage her to stop cheating and to come clean to her BF.

If you just snitch on her to her BF it's like you don't care at all and you're just trying to get her in trouble.

Try to help, not create drama
>>
>>16826738
You literally can't think of any way to avoid that? Are you serious?

>>16826802
You're a piece of shit.
>>
>>16826802

She shouldn't care, because the friend in question is actually a vapid whore.

Your friends are shitty, OP.
>>
I would tell him immeditaly and de-friend that hoe inan instant. That's no company you need around
>>
>>16826686
>>16826738
>>16826804
>>16826848
White knights

>>16826550
>>16826802
I like you

A friend once came clean to me about having a drunken one night stand with his best friend's gf. I didn't tell the guy, obviously. Part because I don't want to stir up shit I have no business with, and part because if a friend trusted me enough to tell me, I would be an asshole to breach his trust the next week.

That doesn't mean I agree with what he did, I thought it was incredibly retarded and told him so, but honestly in the grand scheme of things it doesn't mean much and didn't really change how I view him. Except I'd be slightly more vigilant if he was out with my gf lol.

Speaking of which, three years later the guy and his cheater gf are still together and a happy couple as far as I can tell. I doubt he ever knew.

I think cheating is disappointing and disrespectful, but more so for the lying / dissimulation part than the having sex part. If I were OP >>16826520 I'd tell my friend to either work out her sexual dissatisfaction with her bf, ask for an open relationship, or break up. Or at the very least to use condoms so she doesn't pass on STDs to her bf. But ultimately it's her decision as a (more or less) responsible adult and I don't feel it'd be appropriate for me to snitch, even if I do disagree with what she's doing and think only bad things are going to come out of it.

I understand some people may feel very strongly about this but I have fairly liberal views on sex and I'm definitely not going to get worked up over someone else's intimate life.
>>
>>16826520
You should tell him. That's completely unacceptable behavior.
>>
>>16826876

This, basically
>>
My best friend actually told me when my ex was cheating on me (they're cousins), but I refused to believe it was true.

It caused a lot of tension between us, and some tension between her and my ex.

But as it turns out, he was actually cheating on me. And I wish so goddamn much that I'd believed her or that one of our other mutual friends would've told me. I wish she'd given me more details and shit too. It would've saved so much heartache and hurt.

We're no longer friends, and obvs the bf is now an ex.
Make of that what you will.
>>
To all the retards saying to not do anything. What if she ends up giving him an STD for example? She is trash, and if your not decent enough to say anything then you're a shitty person too OP.
>>
>>16826550
>all this cognitive dissonance
>>
She sounds like trash. Tell her boyfriend and wipe your hands clean of the friendship.
>>
>>16826876
>talks about being a responsible adult
>encourages decieving others
>>
Just remember if you stay friends with this whore she might cuck you when you get a bf, you don't need this kind of people in your life.
>>
>>16827225
your ex sounds like a piece of shit
>>
>>16827225
>My best friend actually told me when my ex was cheating on me (they're cousins), but I refused to believe it was true.
Why would you refuse to believe it's true? Shes your best friend, what other person could you possibly trust more than that? If you couldn't trust her then she wasn't your best friend.
>>
>>16827345
Because she's a known liar and tends to dramatise everything, I had good enough reason not to believe her. That, and we hadn't been best friends for that long, always very on and off for years because of drama she'd started.

I stupidly trusted my ex more.
>>
I stop being friends with people I know if they start being degenerates. How can you trust your friends loyalty to you if you know it comes and goes so easy for her? Let her swing from person to person like vines in a jungle. Better to be on the tree that grows the strong trunk.
>>
>>16826520
Your friend is going to feel betrayed and blame you for the breakup rather than herself. You're going to lose your friend, but this is likely to happen either way if she's a cheater. This is caused by a complete lack of personal responsibility or loyalty.

I can't speak for your moral values, but you really should tell the poor guy. If it were me I'd want out as soon as possible, but they keep it a secret. You're his only hope, so to speak.
>>
>>16826802
That doesn't even make any sense. It's not the friend's life being fucked up, it's the boyfriend's. He should be spared the drama. People will always stick up for the girl, so she will continue to lie and cheat until he is convinced to leave.

It's so fucking obvious when a girl is posting on /adv/ because they treat people like minor details and would rather endure problems in the long term rather than rock the boat.
>>
>>16826876
Making a single mistake and intentionally misleading someone for a long period of time is not the same thing. OP didn't say "she cheated with two people," they said "she is cheating with two people."
>>
>>16826721
This, Coitus san. Your best friend is a piece of shit, and has to learn that she can't get away with this.
>>
>>16826520
Just mind your own business, it's nothing to do with you.
>>
>>16826721
You are completely socially retarded. This is not her relationship, what sort of fucking moron gets fired up over somebody else's relationship, it screams of jealousy and makes you look like an untrustworthy cunt.
>>
File: 1455812291488.jpg (82 KB, 500x672) Image search: [Google]
1455812291488.jpg
82 KB, 500x672
He should not be wasting his time with a slut so yes you have to tell him.
>>
This is why I keep to myself this thread has solidified my view that people are quite disgusting.

Best friend or not I'd tell someone that shit no matter what the repercussions
>>
>>16826520
AND YOUR GOING TO TELL ME YOUR FRIEND ISNT SHARING SOME OF THAT PRIME DICK WITH YOU???? mannnn. you could be havin a foursome. ;/ if god gave you a friend that had lemons and you wanted some lemonade you know damn well you could have a taste.
>>
>the female mind sure is degenerative
>>
tell jeeff
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.