[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is lending a girl a videogame of yours to start off a friendship
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 1455305246307.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455305246307.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
is lending a girl a videogame of yours to start off a friendship beta or alpha?
>>
>>16825675
beta

plus she's poor
>>
>>16825682
she's actually quite rich. i'm just done playing the game because i overplayed it. i wouldnt mind giving it to someone whos into final fantasy.
>>
>>16825687
>giving your prized possessions to some whore

alpha fucks
beta bux
>>
>>16825675
I don't think you can be alpha or beta in a friendship, unless you're a horndog who wants to fuck her but doesn't have the balls.
>>
If you have to ask, you are whatever it is you don't want to be
>>
>>16825675
Sometimes, the world isn't black/white, alpha/beta. Sometimes, lending someone is exactly what it appears to be.
>>
giving someone a gift is not alpha. for that to have been an alpha move you'd have to have given it to her by dropping it on the ground and thrust your crotch into her face or ass while she retrieved it.
>>
beta if you don't get it back, neutral if you do. let her keep it for however long if she's actually playing it tho
>>
>>16825675

Questioning whether something you did is alpha or beta is the real beta move...

Shit, lending someone some shit you don't really need anyway is fucking neutral as shit.

Also, why the fuck you got hard-copy games, get steam bitch.
>>
>>16825777
we're console players. she has a ps4.
>>
>>16825675
Is this like meta-trolling?
>>
>>16825777

This. The only merit to being 'alpha' is just doing what YOU want to without actually hurting someone.

If you don't want to lend your game, then don't.
If you do, then do. Either choice becomes beta the moment you get on 4chan and ask for approval.
>>
>>16825675
What game? Alpha would invite her over later to pick it up, tell her to come inside while you 'find' it, have some snacks around and ask her to hang out for a bit or even play it there.
>>
>>16825728
she's a high status fitness model. i would say she's out of my league. i wanna be good friends with her. her bf is rich.
>>
>>16825777
>Also, why the fuck you got hard-copy games, get steam bitch.
I'm lending a friend a couple of PS2 games. It's not like you just throw all your old games out into the trash.
>>
>>16826168
Haha, oh wow. Just stop... no really. What are you even trying to achieve here? What does her boyfriend being rich have anything to do with being her friend, hmm?
>>
lmao cuck
>>
>>16826180
I just want to develop a platonic relationship with her. She seems cool, and we share similar hobbies.

am i being a cuck? i plan on giving it to her tomorrow. her birthday is coming up in a few days.
>>
>>16825675
Anyone that plays videogames unironically is Beta.
>>
>>16826210
yeah but if im giving it away then she must think i dont have an interest in videogames anymore
>>
I guess its alright if she sucks your dick first
>>
don´t listen to them anon, lend her the game, it´s a good way to start a friendship.
>>
>>16826271
Thanks. I will do it tomorrow.
>>
>>16826180
>>16826206

Make friends with her and use that to meet her friends.

Hot girls stay around hot girls and if you set a good impression she will talk about you to them. Lending a game is fine but stand your ground a treat her like another guy, or you will be beta and walked all over.
>>
>>16826282
I already became friends with her best friend. She's hot too.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.