[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Had a semi decent friend for 5 years. >He met my then
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: 1404517941105.gif (827 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1404517941105.gif
827 KB, 320x240
>Had a semi decent friend for 5 years.
>He met my then gf/now wife 3.5 years ago
>1 year ago this said friend gets drunk at his house party
>My then gf cracks a covert joke at him
>He's up in her face with his fist raised about to punch her
>Friends pull him off just in time
>I wasnt in the room
>Gf scared
>Find out 5 minutes later and give him unlimited verbal shit
>Forgive said friend
> Few month later friend cracks rude jokes about my wife in-front of our mutual friends
>Pokerface.jpeg
> Few weeks later said friends crack the same joke now in front of my wife
>Wife pissed.com
>Talk to said friend next day, tell him next time ill knock him out.
>He's all sadface.jpeg, apologizes
>Forgive friend.
>Wife still pissed but glad i didn't resolve to violence
>Month later said friend crack same joke but quickly tries to hide out of it.
>Bitch is scared
>I tell wife as an FYI
>Dont talk to friend for over 5 months
>Random mutual buddy tells me he's still cracking the joke and also talking general shit about me.
>Sickofthisshit.kill

Will be seeing him tomorrow at a mutual friends Birthday house party. Gona knock his teeth in.
He wont fight, i need to provoke it.
What should i say/do?
What to expect?
>>
You're a fucking faggot I hope you get arrested and can't make bail then your wife leaves you
>>
Oh yeah and have fun keeping a job with assault charges you fucking moron
>>
>>16825344
top lol
>>
>>16825344
what was the joke?
>>
>>16825357
Pretty much about reasons why we're married.
>>
You were probably a cool dude before, and getting married has turn you into a faggot. Now go defend your wife's honor, and then get back to the plantation, you white knight.
>>
>>16825392
Not at the slightest. I stopped drinking like a fucking alcoholic and clubbing every weekend. That's all that changed. Plus i still hung out with my friend just the same and supported him even more because of your exact point.
>>
PUNCH TO THE FACE AS SOON AS YOU LOCK EYES

i love when people do that and he probably deserves it
>>
Lmao let me get this straight. Dude almost physically assaults your wife, you forgive, then talks shit openly about her and you forgive, then he does it once more and you forgive

And NOW you've decided to give him a beating? Just leave him alone at this point you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>16825433
Fuck dat. Im not leaving him alone. I had my reasons to forgive him before, now i finally had enough. Am i just suppose to fucking knock every single friend out who makes 1 mistake. It's just the fact that he did the same thing over and over that got me to this point, so its out of the question.
>>
>>16825446
Why don't you avoid him in the party. Explain to people you're not talking to him, and if he starts cracking the same joke or talking shit about you, go ahead and punch him. People will see you have a reason to, so it won't look like plain violence from your part.

If he sees you and doesn't do it, then he's too scared of you. There would be no point to resorting to violence.
>>
>>16825446
Kill yourself please. If you didn't do anything before you're not gonna do shit now you faggot. How about you just cut contact with him. Be an adult and stop giving a shit what people say? If you let him get away with it this many times there's no reason to do anything now. You are the saddest excuse for a man I've seen on here all day.
>>
>>16825433
pretty much this. OP if this guy decides to press charges against you for clocking him, you will not have a leg to stand on even if you provoke him into hitting you first, which I don't think you will manage to do successfully. he sounds like one of those people who knows how to go right to the edge of the line without going over it. he gave you a fake apology twice and you fell for it. you think he won't be able to give the cops some sob story that makes him look like an innocent victim while you wind up looking like hitler? do you think there is even a remote possibility of that? I don't
>>
>>16825446
Dude, ignore that faggot.

You go in, you punch him right in the mouth, you go out (you are going to be thrown out anyway, so you might as well take off on your own terms).

Afterwards you tell your wife who is going to act dissapointed but will proceed to fuck the shit out of you because she'll know you defended her.
>>
>>16825344
Maybe if you werent a faggot he would have stopped.
>>
>>16825344
lol don't punch him

people are telling you he's talking shit, so people hate him trust me.
>>
>>16825456
I already did the psychological damage and told all our friends and people in our circle that have a brain of what he did and how he continued to do it after multiple attempts of me trying to be a forgiving friend. He already lost a few friends because of this. When i clock him everyone will know why. So im safe on that end. Although his bro might jump me.
>>
most dumb op in a while.
>>
>>16825482
>Although his bro might jump me.
so you'll punch him, his bro will step in and hit you, the people who are on your side will come to aid unless they are giant weeping vaginas (which they might be, idk), and a brawl will ensue. you will all end up in jail and your wife will be super pissed at you and may not even bother to bail you out.

no, I can't see how any of this could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>16825492
anyway, to answer your question OP, since you did ask after all: that is pretty much what you can expect.
>>
>>16825457
Clearly you never had friends and dont value friendship. As i said before you dont just deck a friend cuz he made 1 mistake. Hence why i didnt do anything.Have faith in humanity you inbred feggit.
>>16825461
Alright so i assault him even if he throw the first punch. I can also make a sad sob story to the cops. I have a feeling that cops wont give a shit and ill just get a slap on the wrist for a miscommunication.
>>16825476
Yes, people dont like him already, but no one ever actually went up to him and told him what a faggot he is because my friends are generally decent fokes who dont wish to start something that would end up in some sort of drama.
>>
>>16825344
At the party you confront him about it and do it with plenty of people present. Since people already know he talks shit behind your back, it won't be news. Since you have the moral high ground here and everybody knows it, there's two ways this plays out: he pussies out and you have thus asserted your dominance without violence (and you have done it publicly, you called him out on his shit and he admitted it - he's officially a cunt) or you fight. Don't throw the first punch tho.
>>
>>16825497
Ok so pretty much no matter the outcome if a fight starts im fucked by the law?

If he hits me first it's gona be self defense with plenty of people on my side who are gonna witness this? How am i going to jail?
>>
>>16825514
Fuck, thank you.

This is my plan so far.
>>
>>16825524
often when there's a fight, they just arrest everybody involved and sort it out at the police station
>>
>>16825547
If i was the one doing the defending is it going to go on my record as assault?
>>
>>16825507
>Have faith in humanity
This line made me cringe, are you really this stupid? There's one thing to give someone a chance and another to be a complete pussy who doesn't do shit until outside sources pressure him to. You let him get away with it so you deserve everything that's coming to you. The funny thing is you will lose out in the end. He will press charges and fuck your life up. You should have nipped this in the bud but you lacked the balls and are now suffering the consequences. Next time don't be such a weak willed faggot and maybe you won't have guys doing whatever the fuck they want with your wife.
>>
>>16825558
there's no way to know
>>
>>16825564
Inbred feggit,
If i clocked him in the face the very first time, he could have done that exact same thing you just described. U fucking stoopid or something?
>>
>>16825344
>What should i say/do?

Do nothing...at a third party's party is not the time or place for this.
If you do this you will become an outcast in your social circle, as you will be the one provoking the confrontation.
If you want to kick his ass, then do it at some other time away from the party.

What the hell is this joke that the guy keeps repeating?
You said something about why you and your wife got married.
We are all anonymous here..tell us what it was.
>>
>>16825592
I don't agree with any of your first part, but I'm with you con the second.

The fuck did this guy say OP? If it was fucked up enough then are you willing to go to jail over this is all you need to ask yourself.
>>
what joke did your wife use on him the time that he got so pissed? just crack that same joke in front of everyone
>>
>>16825592
Exactly that's why you get other people to set you both up to meet in a dark alley so you can kick the shit out of him.
Don't be the faggot that ruins a good party for the rest of the people because your ass decided to be violent in the vicinity.
>>
>>16825695
Don't be a baby. You don't fight in the house but fights can spice things up at a party. Unless some faggot calls the cops.
>>
>>16825703
>Unless some faggot calls the cops.
There will always be some whiny faggot that will probably call the cops because they don't understand why X is getting his ass handed to him. Unless it's a mosh pit and everybody knows about the fight ahead of time, don't do it.
>>
Ok, so beat his ass for talking shit. What's the question? What do you need advice on?

Did you seriously come onto an anonymous imageboard to brag to a bunch of wusses?
>>
>>16825713
No, not at every party. Most of the time it's whoever gets their ass beat for revenge but then they can expect the same treatment next time. That's why I tell people if they wanna fight they can take it down the street. One person can drag the other for all I care, you just aren't fighting inside my damn house.
>>
How are you so dumb, op? Just tell everyone that he is a bitch in front of his face. Keep dong it until he cracks or runs away.
>>
>>16825564
What kind of person talks like that? and who the fuck told you that you should've hit him? You should have handled it like a grown man and told him that shit is not okay and then cut contact if he continued. Talk all the shit you want but my life is a thousand times better than yours because I'm a real man and have literally no problems of this magnitude because I know how to be an adult. No matter what you say you're the real inbred because you can't handle your problems. Please rid this world of yourself via suicide.
>>
>>16825524
Go check your laws, self defense is illegal in some states.
>>
File: 1454622135829.png (93 KB, 428x390) Image search: [Google]
1454622135829.png
93 KB, 428x390
>>16825713
>There will always be some whiny faggot that will probably call the cops because they don't understand why X is getting his ass handed to him.
I'm really wondering what kind of circles you people roll with where this is a normal problem.
>>
>>16825910
right, because nobody has neighbours or anything
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.